Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash? - page 3. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Because BTC works is completely on a digital money base, if the money is paper, the circulation will be limited and not as flexible as before, so I think the BTC is good because they work. on electronic money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
are we worthy of appreciating something that comes from imitation? even worse they claim that bch is real bitcoin and force everyone to believe it, is all such actions feasible?

but bitcoin is not silent, providing various innovations to be the best and all communities continue to support it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Bitcoin fee is now cheaper than before.

It's not an issue anymore about the fees and lightning network is being applied in some services so choosing what's better between bitcoin and BCH it's obvious that bitcoin is better. There will be no coin that will be able to surpass bitcoin and can say that they are better than the original.
copper member
Activity: 126
Bitcoin is the original blockchain. Bitcoin cash is a copy of the original with some modification. It is hard to beat the main blockchain. Most people have only heard about Bitcoin and not about Bitcoin Cash.
true, bitcoin will never be replaced by anyone,
because bitcoin is a new history of the create of technology, blockchain,
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is the original blockchain. Bitcoin cash is a copy of the original with some modification. It is hard to beat the main blockchain. Most people have only heard about Bitcoin and not about Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Few reasons:
1. BCH is a fork by developers who are more aligned withe certain mining companies. The prominent faces for BCH are Roger Ver, Jihan Wu, and Deadal Nix. Most of them do not have good reputation in the crpytoverse.
2. Jihan Wu, and his company - Bitmain, has bad reputation for exploiting miners for profit, and disrupting mining ecosystem. 
3. Most people cannot accept the fact that cryptocurrencies have a "CEO", a.k.a. Roger Ver.
4. BCH has less full nodes than BTC, hence arguably less secure.
5. BCH is more centralized in the sense hard/soft forks are decided without polling community. Where as BTC forks are usually carried out after polling done for BIPs.
6. BTC is maintained by the existing BTC developers for years.
Activity: 686
Bitcoin chas is an altcoin that has been created and is not easy to replace the btcoin position. Bitcoin has lived first and people still believe in bitcoin, the value of bitcoin is better and provides benefits that are greater than other coins.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Statis group released recently a study according to which the volumes of crypto-currency trade will grow with time.

The study showed that by the end of this year, the volumes of the crypto-currency trade will surpass the volumes of the corporate debt market. The crypto-currency sector will account for 10% of the trading volume of the securities market. Also forecasted growth in trade volumes by 50% by the end of 2019, and the cumulative annual growth rate by 2028 will be 9%.

It was also noted that 75% of all volumes of the crypto-currency trade are concentrated on 20 exchanges.

Analysts noted that bitcoin is a reserve currency in the crypto-currency area. It accounts for a third of all trading volumes. Tether (USDT) became the second in this respect - it accounts for 22% of all volumes. Next comes Ethereum with 12%.

Bitcoin is the dominant currency in the market, and its capitalization is 52% of the total. Even despite the recent jump in the rates of some altcoyins, the bitcoin dominance index only grows. Some analysts believe that this not only shows the importance of the main crypto currency, but also the consolidation of its price as a whole.
Activity: 383
well, I guess that's a sure thing. bitcoin is of course the best cryptocurrency for now, even bitcoin cash follows the bitcoin. most of altcoin follows bitcoin as a role model, therefore bitcoin is better than others.
I agree with your opinion about what you say in your opinion bitcoin is a pioneer of crypto currency and bitcoin still has the highest price and value in crypto currency
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?
Because Bitcoin Name is most adopted by many company... Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
This is quite understandable because Bitcoin exists for a long time, from 2013. Therefore, the BTC is more promising than the BCH. Future big possibility BTC will pass the BCH on market cap and exchange rate. BCH will continue to grow but it is difficult to overcome BTC.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?

Bitcoin is better than to bitcoin cash is because of bitcoin popularity and bitcoin is stable cryptocurrency, bitcoin cash want to replace bitcoin as king of all coins but not to got success and people disagree this ideas
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Lets face it, we are already having a hard time introducing Bitcoin to the world. People are just looking at it as an investment that they can just buy and sell when it reached a certain amount. They don't look at it as a payment option. If Bitcoin cash will be introduced but features are almost the same, then why switch to Bitcoin Cash? 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
because bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and it is he who has the greatest sitabilnostyu among the entire market. yes it is not very convenient for use in everyday life but as a digital gold at this stage is indispensable

Yes that is one of the main main reasons why Bitcoin outperforms any other coin; the sentimental attachments to this coin makes it extremely volatile but at the same time valuable because people buy it.
Activity: 546
Majorly is down to the fact that bitcoin has been around for much longer and many people are associated with it unlike Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the front liner and enjoys general acceptability. People trust what is more popular than what they feel is still trying to gain prominence.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Yeah i do believe that bitcoin is really that great but hey what happen to BCH market price increase now gone mad? It made 30% in just few hours. I know that bitcoin is good but BCH is bitcoin fork so whatever increase for bitcoin will be made BCH will going to follow. However, BCH could move higher than bitcoin since there are some investors who believe its worth. So I prefer BCH than bitcoin.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
The transaction fee is currently one of the least concerns when it comes to cryptocurrency, the difference in transaction fee is not covered by the difference in exchanging BCH back to other more useful cryptocurrency such as BTC or ETH. Tell me, have you ever seen a single shop that accept BCH as its sole payment method? I doubt it.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
maybe i think bitcoin is the best and the most trusted popular than bitcoin cash i think that is the main reason why many people prefered to use bitcoin, so even the bitcoin cash is faster and cheaper to use nothing can compare to bitcoin.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
Bitcoincash is a marketing product. Something opportunists do something to make money. Sometimes it can create an opportunity to make money, but I never trust it.
Pages:
Jump to: