Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash? - page 5. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
I think may it's mostly a fork of bitcoin and I don't see it surpassing bitcoin itself. Though there maybe lot's of criteria and reasons is not doing well as bitcoin but I that is also part of it
I will never surpass bitcoin though there's a drama between them and there's a deceitful tactics that has been doing by the BCH devs, it isn't enough for it to become better than bitcoin.

There has  been a lot of fud spread about bitcoin cash, but its clear the community has shown more support for btc and most do not want to support Roger Ver.
The community don't want to support a fork coin that wants to be called as the real bitcoin and calls bitcoin as bitcoin core. They also have a community but its not wide as the bitcoin folks.

well, I guess that's a sure thing. bitcoin is of course the best cryptocurrency for now, even bitcoin cash follows the bitcoin. most of altcoin follows bitcoin as a role model, therefore bitcoin is better than others.
Right. But I haven't understood it far yet, but my colleagues do this. They love bitcoin more than bitcoin money.
It simply means that bitcoin is the leader of the crypto market. What do you mean by this?
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Before asking this question, can you tell me how do you think that bitcoin cash is doing better bitcoin. What are better features which you feel super good in the marketplace? If you want to invest in the BCH you may go to it. No one here to stop you from investing worthless coin.
If you believe there will be perfect value bump on BCH than BTC you may go.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think may it's mostly a fork of bitcoin and I don't see it surpassing bitcoin itself. Though there maybe lot's of criteria and reasons is not doing well as bitcoin but I that is also part of it
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I don't know which differences they have but to my mind btc is the best coin ever and all other coins after it are worth less than the btc price. To my mind, the best way to become rich is to keep btc now
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?
2009 is the year in which the bitcoin has been established and that time it was like a alien technology like having very much potential but no one was ready to believe on it and those who believed on it are now the bitcoin billionaires and we guys are reading their success stories and since then bitcoin followers started increasing and now the conditionbis that millions of people around the world are investing into bitcoin and has even gained the keen investment of very large industrialists and businessman and I think it’s the number of followers because of which bitcoin is doing better than all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?

I think Bitcoin cash mining mostly centralised by Bitmain or few other centralised players. And its future is mostly uncertain. And it is having more forks than Bitcoin and many other problems involved in Bitcoin cash compared with Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
There has  been a lot of fud spread about bitcoin cash, but its clear the community has shown more support for btc and most do not want to support Roger Ver.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
well, I guess that's a sure thing. bitcoin is of course the best cryptocurrency for now, even bitcoin cash follows the bitcoin. most of altcoin follows bitcoin as a role model, therefore bitcoin is better than others.
Right. But I haven't understood it far yet, but my colleagues do this. They love bitcoin more than bitcoin money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

Bitcoin was the original virtual currency, and the Father of all crypto currency as well. While Bitcoin cash is just one of the altcoins. Which means it is one of the clone. Therefore, for me it can never be happen were in the near future BCH can surpass Bitcoin in the end of course not!
Activity: 364
Bitcoin is better than bitcoin cash the first reason is that bitcoin is the first one which is the crypto and more people believe while bitcoin cash is the late one so people more believe that bitcoin is the two in one for them it is the cash and currency both for the world.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

nothing is preferred by all investors every fork that comes out of the bitcoin network. like bch, currently its rank is far behind ethereum even with other altcoins. besides, of all those born of bitcoin will not be able to handle bitcoin itself.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Imo it's because Bitcoin is much more known, it is popular, people associate it with all crypto, it's proven to be high quality through time
Bitcoin cash is comparativley new and not needed that much
Activity: 437
With the transaction speed and transaction scalability, it is clear that Bitcoin Cash is more advantageous. However, let me emphasize that BCH is currently in the best position however it does not mean that it will always be. We must understand that these blocks are still developing and many things may happen in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Bitcoin has been around for a long time, the fame and the transaction volume is bigger than other coin, bitcoin also is the pioneer of crypto currency, bch was created due to the bitcoin high transaction fee and the slow speed, but since the fee and the speed already being handle, bch is not too effective to used anymore, most of the people prefer to used bitcoin because more places are accepting bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
BTG and BCH are forks from BTC, but BCH has very good progress on the market rather than BTG.

BCH has a high trading volume, the popularity of BCH is more easily accepted by the public, and its volatility is not dependent on BTC.
Activity: 714

Simply because Bitcoin is the first Crypto that created and its already build a deep foundation of trust among the people as the most promising Crypto investments in which it has the highest potential to make our money to grow in multiple folds.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
bitcoin has high popularity, and bitcoin is older, BCH only has to create public popularity, so the prospect of BCH will compete with BTC.

I think that BCH has no purpose in the future, so it is difficult to increase market volume in each crypto market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Well bitcoin is and will forever be the king and the dominater of all cryptocurrency, not just because it was that was created and it was a new and interesting idea that all people wanted to support, but that also made its price go up significantly and made more and more people who don't even care about it invest in it for the money, and because of that it is a better investment than all the other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin would remain as the best than BCH.

How can a fork coin would become better than the origin itself?
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
YES, BCH is much cheaper by the simple fact that it handles only a fraction of Bitcoin transactions. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and there is nothing better to use than the original currency as a secure payment method.

And let's not forget that BTC is the first encryption currency that establishes the worldwide encryption trend.
Pages:
Jump to: