Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash? - page 8. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?

Actualy as far as i know  bitcoin cash is only a fork or parts of the alternative coins,so how come those only fork will leads to his mainsource or become outweigh to its  mainstream,therefore people or the investor must rather to choose into the crypto that been already have name in the coin market caps,and being already popular name in terms of price value in exchanges market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?
Bitcoin is the founder of the crypto currency. BCH can be technologically better, but it will never be the first. Here you can't compare bitcoin and BCH, you need to compare the BCH and other altcoins in terms of manufacturability, and here BCH is much inferior. And bitcoin has already become a highly liquid asset, which has no equal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
Bitcoin cash does not have the consent of the bitcoiners because it doesn't have the consensual power of btc. Bch is too little decentralized.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
You've already answered the question 'because the people are using Bitcoin more than bitcoin cash'.
Acceptability is the most powerful feature of any digital currency, the more acceptable they are the more investment they get which also increases the value.
Also, BTC has been around for many years whereas BCH is less than a year.
Is also important improving cryptocurrency as a transaction medium will depend on maintaining the high level of security that bitcoin has always ensured, while also improving transaction speeds. Bitcoin will continue to be highly secure.
Activity: 308

BCH is currently cheaper to use due to it handling only a fraction of Bitcoin's transactions (and being only a fraction worth per coin in fiat terms). If either of those were to change significantly, you'd quickly see a difference in terms of transaction fees.

Larger blocks does not equal better. If it were that easy we wouldn't have had a blocksize debate in the first place. Other scaling solutions exists that stand to increase transaction throughput far more effectively than a mere blocksize increase.
that it will be difficult to tinker with global prices when Bitcoin is standardized, and Bitcoin is easier to set up than BCH.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
No cryptocurrency is more or less reliable. Don’t value cyrptocurrency only by technology. Value of any cryptocurrency is mostly decided by market demand and supply. Right now demand is highest for Bitcoin and supply is short. The value of all other altcoins decrease together if bitcoin price is low. So its your personal choice what you prefer to own.
Activity: 28
 In contrast, the BCH community is focused first on enabling fast, cheap payments over the network. The BCH community believes that by focusing on these features, BCH will onboard more people and this increased adoption will foster decentralization.
 Whilst BTC community is focused first on keeping Bitcoin decentralized so that it can remain as a public, permissionless, highly censor-resistant network that anyone in the world can use and build on top of. Fast, cheap payments are a secondary priority.
 My view is that Bitcoin’s (BTC) approach which emphasizes Bitcoin’s value proposition as a public, permissionless, highly censor-resistant network will prove most valuable. This is the amazing novel innovation that Bitcoin brought into the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
You've already answered the question 'because the people are using Bitcoin more than bitcoin cash'.
Acceptability is the most powerful feature of any digital currency, the more acceptable they are the more investment they get which also increases the value.
Also, BTC has been around for many years whereas BCH is less than a year.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I believe more in Bitcoin itself. This is not because Bitcoin is the first driver in the crypto industry but overall satisfaction in terms of security when using Bitcoin far more than when trading I think the bitcoin distribution is currently decentralized enough, so this is good for the whole market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Bitcoin cash is like any other altcoins around. Bitcoin is superior because it was made first. It is the front liner and I think that if people will be acquainted with cryptocurrencies, they will be knowing about bitcoin first before any altcoiins. I think it was and is still the reason why bitcoins is above other coins even though some coins are more convenient to use like for example Ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
The original will always be better than the imitation  Wink
Activity: 14
Bitcoin cash is invented for bigger blocks than bitcoin because transactions will be more fast but bitcoin is a NO 1 crypto currency and more and more peoples are using it also with bitcoin many other altcoins can be purchased but BCH have limits. this is also possible because bitcoin is a first cryptocurrency so its demand is more than bitcoin cash.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
Well i think bitcoin is already the premiere of the cryptocurrency. That's why bitcoin always doing better than other cryptocurrencies. It has already a secure and fast transaction and the volume of the trades of bitcoin is high. Actually the mining has a big help too to have a good outcome of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Because BITCOIN is well established and BITCOIN is the main of all cryptos or coin. Bitcoin have gained Respect from people who are Crypto Lovers!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

I think people don't give much importance to features. If speed and security are the only parameters on determining best coin than there are hundreds out there better than both BCH and BTC in these aspects. The main reason why Bitcoin is still a step ahead of Bitcoin Cash is Originality and Authenticity.
There can only be one Monalisa drawn by Leonardo da Vinci, every other would be considered as replica no matter how better it is drawn. Same applies to Bitcoin too. Every forked coin from Bitcoin is just a replica of Bitcoin with some added features. There was, is and will always be only one Bitcoin and that is Bitcoin Core or BTC.
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think bitcoin cash is just a fork, and there can be countless forks, and the distribution of bitcoin cash is relatively centralized, which is also a problem.
I think the current distribution of bitcoin is quite decentralized, so it's good for the whole market.
Activity: 27
Bitcoin is very well-known thus being used conveniently, those bitcoin cash are typically made by mining power and depends in investments too. While bitcoin has so many sources.
Activity: 102
There are also people who think that Bitcoin Cash is the enemy of bitcoin and also spam, I also have never heard or seen people who transact using bitcoin cash.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
In some reason using a bitcoin is better than the cash in terms of online payment that you don't need to go outside your home to make the payment, like for example in paying the electric bills, or water bills and even the internet bill is also available in paying comes from the bitcoin tracsaction.
Activity: 24
Because people are using other coins with less volatility. Personally have not used BCH much, and all i know is that was made out of a fork from BTC. I don't know the economics of this, but since it split from Bitcoin, it did not inherit the market fundamentals of BTC, because when btc goes down/up, bch acts as any other alt coin almost. Is bch a brother of bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: