Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Is bitcoin going down again? - page 2. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 05:10:50 PM
I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?

There have been many issues relevant to bitcoin these days. To be more specific, they are negative news that affect the butcoin's price. First, remember that google, facebook banned the crypto ads. Second, twitter is following there footstep. Third, those negative people who are contributing to the dropping of bitcoin.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:10:16 PM
OK, Bitcoin prices trended Downward. Has the sky fallen?
Just like stocks, Bitcoin is finding it’s newest pricing Plateaus. However, with the Price Volatility of bitcoin, understanding these “trading ranges” is like reading tea leaves to forecast the future.
Activity: 70
March 18, 2018, 05:06:44 PM
OK, Bitcoin prices trended Downward. Has the sky fallen?
Just like stocks, Bitcoin is finding it’s newest pricing Plateaus. However, with the Price Volatility of bitcoin, understanding these “trading ranges” is like reading tea leaves to forecast the future.
Activity: 85
March 18, 2018, 05:02:59 PM
In the US, the dollar is a strong currency. Bitcoin is not a necessity. Many of my fellow Americans only see it as an investment medium; they would never consider using Bitcoin to build a business, as the dollar is more stable and respected world-wide. The number of businesses that accept Bitcoin for payment is steadily growing. Led by global businesses like Overstock, there are now hundreds (if no thousands) of businesses and even more individuals accepting Bitcoin for payment. Even Craigslist is in on the act, with an “Accept Cryptocurrency for payment” check box.
Activity: 210
March 18, 2018, 04:31:34 PM
bitcoin price is in the stage of low appraisal...it is true but in a few days from now the price of bitcoin is going up again and we know that bitcoin ever is like that.but i believe that this year the price of bitcoin will be higher than last year...so were not aware to the low price of bitcoin because prices well be change....
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
At first, I thought that after the Chinese New Year ended, the rate of the entire cryptocurrencies market would recover. But then again negative news from Facebook banning ads, until the Chinese government banned the cryptocurrencies trading and now the G20 meeting makes the rate of continuous decline rapidly. Hope Q4 2018 cryptos rate will quickly increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 18, 2018, 04:05:06 PM
I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?
The price falls due to the fact that some people having capital play with the bitcoin price, using mass media, the release of large amounts of bitcoin on the exchange, which increases the "offer" and lowers the price of bitcoin. This is called classical speculation, so do those who do not understand blockchain technology and buy bitcoin only with the goal of buying cheaper and selling more expensive. And those people who buy and use bitcoin in everyday life to settle with other people, store and do not sell it at the first negative news realize all the advantages of bitcoin, believe that it is this real digital gold and believe that technology blockchain in the near future will cover absolutely all areas of our lives.
Activity: 28
March 18, 2018, 02:15:05 PM
From the way it is going down, my fear is that will it ever get to $20k again? I have friends who bought it at 18k, they have lost over 10k by now and i think even if it will go back, it may take ages.
Activity: 323
March 18, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
I think this kind of happenings in bitcoin is normal because as far as I know bitcoin price is unstable so we don't know what gonna happen time by time. All we need to do is to hold on and to wait patiently until it's price will increase because not all the time, bitcoin is always going up.
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
Bitcoin goes down making people lose pretty much money. Why devalued:
- First: Charlie Lee and Emil Oldenburg Sell all the money when raising prices
- Monday: Investors want to recover capital
- Third: Copper Ripple also depreciated affected Bitcoin
- Fourth: Some South Korean deals collapsed
- Thursday: It has spread the news through the net
Messenger and Facebook affect investor sentiment
- Friday: When CME and BCOE accept bitcoin transactions will be affected due to some regulations ...
This is only temporary. Copper Bitcoin will stabilize and increase as strong as before.
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
Worrying about the cryptocurrency of the future (digital money), Google decided to block digital money ads on its platform. Previously, Facebook also had a similar step.

Quoted from Tech Crunch on Friday (16/3/2018), tech giant from Uncle Sam's country also participated in the blocking of binary option ads or similar products, as well as digital currencies and content that are still associated with it, such as initial coin offerings and a cryptocurrency purse starting from Bitcoin and his friends
this article is quoted from: http://tekno.liputan6.com/read/3375046/setelah-facebook-kini-giliran-google-cekal-iklan-bitcoin

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why bitcoin and other altcoin prices go down
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
March 18, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
There are shills who promote altcoins. I have seen brain dead shills posting shit across many social media and promoting totally scam shitcoins. They dont care that its a shitcoin or its a scam project. But often legitimate people fall for them especially the newbies who come to the crypto world.
The issue with shit coins and projects which are collecting huge amount of money is the main reason the governments around the world are planning to put regulations and it will affect bitcoin too when it comes to privacy and so on.People who plan on investing must learn about these new projects rather than going for the gamble,thinking about huge profits.

Panic selling is common and people have their emotions too to keep control of. So its not their fault. However the good thing to do at the time of red market is to hold and see or set a stop loss and sell accordingly in a calculated fashion.
I am not a fan of stop loss when it comes to bitcoin,the market could go down sharply but it will recover too in a short period of time,the only thing you can do is to wait for the market to recover and in my past experience as everyone knows,the price always recovers even if it takes some time.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

The only solid news I believe capable of impacting the bitcoin prices is about Google banning crypto related ads. This will result in more price drop in future as well.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 06:08:36 AM
First of all, bitcoin is regulated by whales. Only when they are profitable, then bitcoin along with all the crypto-currencies will start to grow
Activity: 110
March 18, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
The reason we are crashing right now in my opinion are caused by miners. Miners are clearly manipulating the market. Not whales, tokyo whales, common traders or any FUDs. Miners are using FUD news to dump at every chance. Reason for this? Plain and simple. It hasn't been profitable to mine in the past month. Solution? Simply don't buy. If you need to sell then sell. But let them pump it and dump it on their own. Do not feed them! This is just my opinion. Although in my experience this is very clear are caused by miners. When we stop buying they can pump it themselves and dump it themselves. This will cost them a lot. Eventually market will settle. Have a good Sunday!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
March 18, 2018, 06:00:23 AM
Big whales are making profit while bitcoin raise and when bitcoin is going down so don't see any thing strange , just wait don't get panic or you loose lot money
Activity: 84
March 18, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
This is due to the latest difficulties Bitcoin. Hack Exchange Binance and the prohibition of Google.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
I think it's a normal thing that the movement of digital currency is very volatile, when investors buy or sell simultaneously in large quantities the bitcoin price in the market will drop
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
March 18, 2018, 04:07:15 AM
The major fall has already passed away and now whatever we are experiencing is the market recovery. Yes, market is in completely ambiguous state where there are people who thinks bitcoin might drop to zero but there also people who are taking the opportunity of investing into the crypto due to its low point. In such instance obviously the market will keep burning badly and will take some more drops and ups over next week or month nobody knowns really. I think this drama will stop soon as the people understand the market is recovering and its better to get in than get out from it. This is what has happened every time we have seen the drop in market. So its better to watch it grow back than panic.
Activity: 420
March 18, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
I think the google news of cryptos and some countries ban the bitcoin that impacting the price of bitcoin and that is why the bitcoin price is gone down but its impact is not permanently after this some investors are buying from bottom and make the high price of bitcoin and their demand is also in there.
Pages:
Jump to: