Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Is bitcoin going down again? - page 4. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 17, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
bitcoin drops its price, but it will also increase when it comes to april the price of bitcoin will increase when buying bitcoin so we buy it while it's low
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
The value of bitcoin decreases for a variety of reasons. It is affected by the bad news. The influence of some governments prohibits bitcoin. and many investors have decided to sell it at a relatively low price
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 17, 2018, 11:26:42 AM
I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?

Bitcoin is naturally volatile and it is greatly influenced by the occurences regardless of it being true or not. Also, market correction is not through yet. I think it will still last a month or two. But let's hope it won't be much longer.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 11:26:01 AM
Mt gox is dumping all their bitcoins causing the price to crash heavily, its going to be a long time for the market to recover.

With price back under $8,000 again, it will be difficult to break newly formed resistance levels yet again without any good news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
March 17, 2018, 11:24:18 AM
I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?

Because it's March and people tend to be cash poor this time of year. Late spring and early summer will reverse the trend. If the lightening network prevents BTC from backlogging, it will skyrocket past it's ATH.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
That's a good point. Chinese New Year and everything else has ended a while ago. But still the value of Bitcoin is falling. I don't find any reason for this. The price has already gone less than $8000. Probably you are right, Bitcoin really is following the path from 2017. God knows what's gonna happen next. It's been very unstable recently.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
Bitcoin going down again for some of region.In the end of year we see that bitcoin price was pump to $14k ,But when in chaina face a big problem of bitcoin transection by hacker.On that time many trader move to chaina in another way .Because they was loss a lot of money on that time.that's why bitcoin price going to dump.
Activity: 151
March 17, 2018, 11:21:08 AM
That maybe true, the things happening in our society might be having an effect to bitcoins price and how investors think about bitcoin.
Maybe there is a correlation of different things to every restart of its cycle. If we observe all of the first few months of every year we can see that bitcoin price is quite low then start to go high when the year is ending.
Maybe ending of the year triggers something in our brain saying that it is good to invest and use our money on anything, leading us to buy more and more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 11:05:16 AM
Mt gox is dumping all their bitcoins causing the price to crash heavily, its going to be a long time for the market to recover.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
March 17, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Because China is no longer in play. Haven't you heard that the Chinese exchanges were shut down because they were banned from trading for fiat? As a result some traders moved to Hong Kong and some are probably using Japanese and Korean exchanges, because since that happened the volume in Japan went up by a lot.
BTC is not going down, it's trading between resistances 7-11k with 6 being the bottom. It may take a year before we see another ATH.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 17, 2018, 10:59:23 AM
I think the reason for bitcoin prices dropped again because many of bad news about bitcoin, besides it facebook and google also have started to block crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
March 17, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

Of course it is because of the recent news that are happening and bad news or false news coming out. People panic sell and this actually contributes a lot to the market demand. It's not actually the news that causes it, it's the people who dumps their bitcoin. This actually has a chain reaction because if more and more people dump their bitcoin, price will surely keep on falling and other people will surely panic and sell more of their holdings.
Activity: 12
March 17, 2018, 10:55:29 AM
Last night friend of mine ask me similar question and I gave him this answer:
"Do you really believe that jump from $1k to $20k could be corrected with just a shy touch of $6k? It has to tested at least one more time, or even worse. It could go even lower and then it will test that new bottom at least once."
For reference look back at previous market cycle. 
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 17, 2018, 10:48:03 AM
Some regulations are occur in the market so all the coins are going to down. Mainly Google and FB is announce the regulations of advertisement. Then big faint is sell the number of Bitcoin in one shot this was affected the total market but everything should be normal in next week.
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
March 17, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

As I know it's because of regulating china with exchangers. Hence the result of panic people to sell bitcoins.

So, bitcoins have really dropped.
Hopefully this will be the return of the BTC price
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
yes it is true but in a few days from now the price of bitcoin is going up again and we know that bitcoin ever is like that.but i believe that this year the price of bitcoin will be higher than last year.
i believe in that case of bitcoin now,there is really time that the price of bitcoin is very low but we all know that this point is...slowly the price is going up now and just keep on earning bitcoin now because later on the price will go up then you can sell your cois in the right price you want to.
Activity: 162
March 17, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
the decline in the price of bitcoin and altcoin is also my question, my pendapata reduction in bitcoin prices may be caused a lot of negative news about bitcoin so that makes investors hesitate and prefer to sell bitcoin
Activity: 207
March 17, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
always like that so far so good,just like a roller coaster it will go up and it brings down so we don't have to be panic if the price of bitcoin will go down.just be cool always for good.and i know that you can do it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
I thinks it's because related to the massive selling that stupid Japanese Mt. Gox trustee did in the previous batches that market really surprised and reacts slow to digest. Give it some time.
Without that stupid massive sell happened, Bitcoin will be easily sits at 30K USD right now.
And of course several week hands shutters after that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
March 17, 2018, 10:30:38 AM
Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies trade is not just regular stock trading. There's a lot of manipulating going on. Spreading fake negative news seems to be working to get mainstream investors panicking. Whales pump and dump to bring the price down. Authorities calling for regulations, to stop money laundering they say. All this creates FUD and that is why the price does not increase. But as we've experienced many times before, the price will increase again after a while.
Pages:
Jump to: