Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Is bitcoin going down again? - page 3. (Read 451 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 18, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
The decline in bitcoin prices at the beginning of the year I think was caused by the large number of ICOs and investors are beginning to switch to the ICO as investors already know the bitcoin market will be saturated several months earlier this year. But, I'm sure sure it will return to the highest price only we are patient and wait for the time to arrive
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
March 18, 2018, 02:24:18 AM
I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?
Because google and facebook blocked all ads of cryptocurrency. That made the market go down dramatically.
This is a very important case and we need to consider buying and selling. I think we should all transfer money to USDT to preserve our property. That's my strategy and I think we should apply it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 18, 2018, 02:20:56 AM
I wonder why the price of bitcoin going down again even after the chinese holiday. Is it that it has to retrace back all the spike of 2017 or what?

Various reasons can make bitcoin price fluctuates such as : the bad news about bitcoin.
it makes the bitcoin holders facing fear, and do panic sell. Causing the bitcoin price going down.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
March 18, 2018, 12:46:18 AM
I think this happens because of bad news about bitcoin that continues until now. such as news examples from google that will delete ads about btc and ico too. this is what makes btc become the price down steadily until now
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 12:35:22 AM
there are some things that happen with bitcoin prices that continue to decline in the price of the example is by the prohibition of bitcoin ads on this goglle which become bitcoin continues to decline, but some investors use this opportunity by buying bitcoin then menyimanya and will await the right time where they will resell it.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
Various negative issues about bitcoin have an effect on its value. I think all of these are their strategies to manipulate bitcoin prices.
Activity: 76
March 17, 2018, 10:21:00 PM
I think some whale in japan effecting to the BTC that is the information i got.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
March 17, 2018, 10:18:30 PM
It might have something to do with the issues of cryptoccurencies on countries which highly affect the demand in the market. Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are only dependent with the demand in terms of their value, what happens with the demand will reflect the price of cryptos. Just continue holding on not to make the situation worse. profit will then be earned once the increase start. Just be patient on situations such as this. We should keep in mind that dumps are just temporary.

I think bitcoins price down because of many people sell a bitcoin so if people sell a bitcoin theres many supply of coins but its normal if the price of bitcoin will down and price in the exact time will back normal price so dont be scared about that and continue to hold and wait the exact time to sell..
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 17, 2018, 12:43:10 PM
It might have something to do with the issues of cryptoccurencies on countries which highly affect the demand in the market. Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are only dependent with the demand in terms of their value, what happens with the demand will reflect the price of cryptos. Just continue holding on not to make the situation worse. profit will then be earned once the increase start. Just be patient on situations such as this. We should keep in mind that dumps are just temporary.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 17, 2018, 12:41:17 PM
bitcoin's price drops as much panic and sells bitcoin so bitcoin drops big money now we can not afford to hold it long enough so we can not lose if we sell cheaply panic if the price drops

Yeah and you need to stop shitposting if you want to get rank up at all. Grin Your words make exactly zero sense to me.

I think there has some gambler in crypto market they make news several times that are fully fake and nasty. People believe that kind of news and stop their trading in ctypto market and also sell their BTC. As a result when BTC price down at that time the gambler buy more and more BTC in lowest price.

There are shills who promote altcoins. I have seen brain dead shills posting shit across many social media and promoting totally scam shitcoins. They dont care that its a shitcoin or its a scam project. But often legitimate people fall for them especially the newbies who come to the crypto world.

Panic selling is common and people have their emotions too to keep control of. So its not their fault. However the good thing to do at the time of red market is to hold and see or set a stop loss and sell accordingly in a calculated fashion.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
I think there has some gambler in crypto market they make news several times that are fully fake and nasty. People believe that kind of news and stop their trading in ctypto market and also sell their BTC. As a result when BTC price down at that time the gambler buy more and more BTC in lowest price.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
March 17, 2018, 12:27:41 PM
People don't want to believe this idea but in my opinion, this is due to those market makers (manipulators) who just wanted to buy BTC at the lowest possible price. They literally putting so much pressure in the sell side driving people to panic sell at a loss. We all know that if everyone panic sell, price of any coin or even stocks/commodities will plummet to deeper depths. This is the main target of these market makers and they will just buy all those cheap BTC to prepare for another bull run. This is where they make their money. By spreading fear in the market and getting the most out of this fear.

Those FUD news that we are seeing, I also think they are the ones who fabricated it. Again, to spread uncertainty in market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 17, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
bitcoin's price drops as much panic and sells bitcoin so bitcoin drops big money now we can not afford to hold it long enough so we can not lose if we sell cheaply panic if the price drops
Activity: 186
March 17, 2018, 12:03:02 PM
From my view, there are  two main reasons about this situation. Bad news and regulations of bitcoin, which leads to the bearish market. Also, in previous time like in year 2017, the bullish market is so crazy and we need to have correction on the market. A lot of money has already out of the market, so we need the new people and new money coming into the market to make the bull again. Before that happens, what we shall do now is hold and wait.
Activity: 222
March 17, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
Bitcoin is stable somedays in around $8k. No one can definitely say that Bitcoin is going to be down but we hope it will rise soon.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
March 17, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
Take your pick :

1. Chinese government regulating exchanges

2. Google banning Crypto advertising

3. The SEC looking into ICOs and probably regulating it

4. Mt Gox trustee selling 40,000+ coins on exchanges and 160,000+ coins still up for sale

5. FUD about Bitcoin all over the place

6. The world economy is struggling

We can go on and on for days but we will never know the real answer, because most trades are done anonymously.  Huh
Activity: 98
March 17, 2018, 11:57:36 AM
Well there may be different reasons. To start with the news that google will boycott digital money promotions may add to the drop. There additionally may be a few whales attempting to control the cost of bitcoins by offering and sitting tight at btc's cost to drop and after that they'll purchase a colossal measure of btc once more. Additionally some phony/half-genuine news or gossipy tidbits which gets spread because of media may likewise add to the drop
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 11:53:55 AM
The decline was due to investors monitoring the warnings from some regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market, a sharp drop in bitcoin prices, reaching its lowest point. In addition, the price of ethereum and ripple also decreased significantly.
Activity: 924
March 17, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
for now bitcoin prices have fallen, but circumstances like this we can take advantage to prepare for the price spike that will come in the next few months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 11:40:51 AM
I think, it is manipulated by some investors. Bitcoin price is not stable and it can be goes down or goes up, but what is the important the most is we can still use it as a legal, btw its not illegal.
Pages:
Jump to: