Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 36. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 04:06:49 AM
Bitcoin is so important because for the first time there is a decentralized currency with the capacity to make people a lot of profit, the ordinary and the rich alike.
Activity: 56
March 17, 2018, 03:12:18 AM
bitcoin is very important to all people like me becausevit can help a lot for example paying bills and others.
It is important because it can help ordinary people to have an extra income and a bigger profit. Bitcoin is the first digital currency. It is easy to used as payment because it's transaction are through internet.
Activity: 112
March 17, 2018, 01:26:32 AM
Bitcoin is important since it is the strongest cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Many altcoins do defends its value to the value of bitcoins.Transactions are fast, secure and global. Bitcoins enable people to maintain their records without the fear against breach in Data privacy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
If it is not important to any other person ,for me it is very important because it a gate way to financial freedom for those who have come to welcome  the investment market 
Activity: 5
March 16, 2018, 10:03:03 AM
Bitcoin is more than just money, the bitcoin is digital gold and everyone can access it, imagine if the whole world transacts quickly without a third party, there will be a new monopoly and new structure that develops indefinitely. maybe, this is what the digital world, really digitaly..
Activity: 9
March 16, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
Because it's like first mac-computer in crypto world  Grin

If seriously, this is the first platform for future crypto currencies, that gave the world chance to protect theit financial from gouverment and to build the new world economy.
Activity: 68
March 16, 2018, 09:39:17 AM
Bitcoin is a great investing site.It is not money.Because it is currency. In future it's price will be increased gradually.People use it for as a currency.It has give a opportunity to earn extra income sitting at home besides my job.So we hope that the future is better than other currency.
Activity: 240
March 16, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
Bitcoin is important because it gives people income especially those who are in need. Bitcoin is money, it can be converted to it, without bitcoin, internet  would not bloom and advance. Also, bitcoin serves as a source of hope for everyone because of their dream o be successful, bitcoin can be a way to become successful in life, bitcoin can give you wealth and power. Bitcoin is also important because it gives diversity in the money we are using, it is like another type of money which we can use to buy certain things.
Activity: 322
March 16, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
Bitcoin is important because it can help many people get more income even employed shortly it can say bitcoin is very profitable to all bitcoin price growth more than world excepted realize that proved bitcoin is the best investment until now so bitcoin is very important.
Activity: 148
March 16, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
because bitcoin will provide an opportunity for us to achieve success in the field of bitcoin is digital gold
It is important because it can help ordinary people to earn a bigger profit.They also help unemployed people to earn extra income through bitcoin. Bitcoi also used as the first decentralized digital currency which can be sent through the internet. So it is easy for processing your payment through digital currency into the internet. Transaction are fast and secured.
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
because bitcoin will provide an opportunity for us to achieve success in the field of bitcoin is digital gold
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 08:08:10 AM
Bitcoin is important because:
- Bitcoin is a commodity
- Bitcoin’s Transparency
- Bitcoin is Deflationary
- Bitcoin is Pure, Unregulated, and Open
- Bitcoin has no Borders, Limits
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 08:04:48 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

First, Bitcoin at the most basic level is a breakthrough in computer science that was built on decades of research into cryptographic currencies.

Then, Bitcoin is a digital carrier instrument. This is a way to exchange money or assets between parties without third party services, bitcoin is brand new that It has never existed in digital form before.
Activity: 258
March 16, 2018, 07:57:26 AM
Bitcoin is a new cryptocurrency, or digital gold, so BTC is now an important place in the world. Investing in BTC is a good decision.

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 16, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
For me many people think bitcoin is just a fantasy that make bitcoin users get rich. But the reality is yes, it is. Bitcoin users and also me are the believers to be rich with the of bitcoin that is why we put importance in bitcoin in our life. Bitcoin represent as our savior when the time we are in financial problem. I always thanks bitcoin.
Activity: 210
March 16, 2018, 07:21:00 AM
..bitcoin is important because it is the mother of all cryptocurrency..bitcoin nowadays changed many lives..through the engage in using bitcoin..many people gained profits..some of them got jobs and paid their services through bitcoin..the arise in using bitcoin gives much significance in the whole world as what you have quoted "Bitcoin allows us to value things and store wealth"..so i may say that bitcoin is really important to us.

Absolutely I agree with you. Bitcoin is important to us. It really change our life. Using bitcoin cryptocurrency, we can invest, trade and gain profits other than our regular income. It helps us in our daily life. It gives hope to the under graduate person to earn money to feed their family.

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 06:55:56 AM
..bitcoin is important because it is the mother of all cryptocurrency..bitcoin nowadays changed many lives..through the engage in using bitcoin..many people gained profits..some of them got jobs and paid their services through bitcoin..the arise in using bitcoin gives much significance in the whole world as what you have quoted "Bitcoin allows us to value things and store wealth"..so i may say that bitcoin is really important to us.

Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn that provides a big profit and
this is very important because it gives a lot of people a new hope to live in comportable life, it also helps decreases the number of jobless in whole world.

Activity: 588
March 16, 2018, 02:17:49 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
March 16, 2018, 12:29:39 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because it gonna help us a lot of thing especially to the unemployed people it can help you and secure your future finances
Merit: 19
March 16, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

The value of bitcoin is not determined by the world economy but rather based on "supply and demand" and it is clearly irrefutable.
Pages:
Jump to: