Pages:
Author

Topic: why is bitcoin price important? - page 5. (Read 3653 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 06, 2022, 11:20:03 AM
Bitcoin will be considered important if people have entered into investment, but for people who are not involved in this case, then bitcoin will be considered an ordinary thing that does not need to be discussed, the concept is simple, when someone starts talking, it is a sign that bitcoin is in demand, or talking about the success of bitcoin from its inception until now, then what impact did people receive?

Bitcoin is simple
Bitcoin is important
Bitcoin is not important
When someone is new to Bitcoin they are very much influenced by bad incitement (bad incitement about Bitcoin) and I think this is one of the hardest steps for them to go through by meeting people who don't like Bitcoin and even hate it, I think people -the person who first instigated those who had just plunged into the world of Cryptocurrency.

And I really hate these arrogant people.
Activity: 448
Merit: 158
September 06, 2022, 11:12:53 AM
quite important as other crypto really depends on those price movement tho ,whete the price is low or high it is quite demanding
The price and value of Bitcoin plays a big role in the world of Cryptocurrency, especially for Altcoins that are in Cryptocurrency and the purpose of playing here is when the value of Bitcoin increases there will be an increase for several other Altcoins, as well as a decrease in the Value of Bitcoin, it is very clear from here that Bitcoin Value is very important to note and especially in other Altcoins.
Activity: 94
Merit: 5
September 06, 2022, 06:06:21 AM
The price of Bitcoin is interesting or important as, like with any other good, service, asset or resource, any desirable commodity, it is a representation of how many people in the world are interested in possessing it, using it & getting to know it. As is written everywhere by now, even sometimes maybe by me, this is a working currency for the internet. By working currency I mean to say that it has been around for over ten years and millions of users & some of the best, brightest names in tech are working with it & working on it. It is an open-source, transparent internet technology that functions as a secure storage of value for anyone with online access, which means potentially the whole of planet earth, crossing boundaries formerly taken for granted.

You have to spend some time thinking about it, but when you do you'll probably realise that this innovation & its successors have the potential to help end absolute poverty worldwide. If you're the kind of person that likes absolute poverty, then maybe you should go crazy & lose all your money trying to get your head around Bitcoin?

Interesting times we live in Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 05, 2022, 07:44:14 AM
alot of posts seem to be focused on the price of bitcoin. i understand why because they are wanting to sell it for a profit but is that the purpose of bitcoin or was there some other purpose for it? i thought it was originally designed to just be a way to transfer digital cash in a decentralized manner but it seems like people don't really care about that part of it and all they care about is what its price is. seems they got the wrong idea of bitcoin.

thing is, for alot of people it seems like when bitcoin price is "high" they think that means it is succeeding more than when it is "low". but if we think about bitcoin's intended purpose, it doesn't matter what the price is as long as bitcoin can be transferred peer to peer without any centralized party being involved. so if bitcoin was worth $1 people shouldn't complain.

quite important as other crypto really depends on those price movement tho ,whete the price is low or high it is quite demanding
Activity: 41
September 05, 2022, 07:33:26 AM
Bitcoin shows value as a digital currency but it main value lies in supply and demand. Also the value of bitcoin sometimes varies depending on people perspective towards it. I personally believe that the price of Bitcoin in important, due to the fact that as an investor, a buyer or seller we all depends on the price whenever we want to make our purchase of Bitcoin because no one is willing to lose money intentionally, for this reason, the price of BTC is important in any digital transaction we might want to make
Activity: 910
Merit: 290
September 04, 2022, 02:54:39 PM
thing is, for alot of people it seems like when bitcoin price is "high" they think that means it is succeeding more than when it is "low". but if we think about bitcoin's intended purpose, it doesn't matter what the price is as long as bitcoin can be transferred peer to peer without any centralized party being involved. so if bitcoin was worth $1 people shouldn't complain.
Tell me this, do you want to lose your money willingly? The answer to that will be no, right? So why other people wanting the same seems wrong to you.
BTC will always be useful and precious. But those who have bought them at a high price, they won't want to sell or make transaction in a low price right?
BTC will be as it is now but the price volality will make people doubt on BTC, thus fewer people will use it. So in some way, price does matter to a huge community and that's the truth.

No one wants to lose money, when we want to invest money, some people do it by putting their money into setting up businesses, doing different types of things, there are even people who fall into pyramid schemes and lose, when a person decides to invest in bitcoin they must take into account ceuta you have to wait a long time.

when there is a lot of money, people buy houses, buildings, hotels, and it's not bad, it's what monopoly teaches us, and what economists advise, but few people come up with good investment ideas, and when they are told about bitcoin, some receive it very well, others do not, but the important thing is that through bitcoin a person can make a lot of money at any time, I talk to everyone I can about bitcoin, I know that those who invest and will wait when they win, they'll thank me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
August 29, 2022, 07:58:44 AM
Tell me this, do you want to lose your money willingly? The answer to that will be no, right? So why other people wanting the same seems wrong to you.
BTC will always be useful and precious. But those who have bought them at a high price, they won't want to sell or make transaction in a low price right?
BTC will be as it is now but the price volality will make people doubt on BTC, thus fewer people will use it. So in some way, price does matter to a huge community and that's the truth.
Activity: 770
Merit: 13
August 29, 2022, 04:20:15 AM
The price of bitcoin is crucial since it leads all cryptocurrencies globally. The most widely used cryptocurrency in the entire globe, Bitcoin sets the price of nearly all other cryptocurrencies. Since I firmly believe in bitcoin, I still have optimism for it right now. I don't regret missing out on Bitcoin because it will eventually regain its strength.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 29, 2022, 03:46:53 AM
Bitcoin was first issued basically to make it easier for everyone in a peer-to-peer way, but not only that, everyone buys Bitcoin and keeps it for a very long period of time, their main goal is to profit from what has been invested in Bitcoin . So they have to look at the market situation and keep an eye on the price of Bitcoin, because for all investors it is very important to see the price of Bitcoin so that they don't get stuck with the price that has been put.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
August 29, 2022, 02:00:17 AM
and people who know what Investment is, of course they are people who people really think Bitcoin is very Important.
Not only that, besides bitcoin being used as the best investment, bitcoin has also begun to penetrate other environments, both educationally, socially and others. This shows how important bitcoin is in practice, people can do positive activities just by owning a few bitcoins.
Of course, this activity was carried out by people who were concerned with the development of bitcoin, as a positive aspect that was shown to everyone, so the notion that bitcoin was not real and bitcoin was a setback, was automatically refuted.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
August 28, 2022, 07:52:01 PM
what happens if the price of Bitcoin is low maybe not many people have and save it for investment, but because the price of Bitcoin is high then everyone is competing to have it, but not only that, for example trading it will be very important to know the price of Bitcoin if you want to make a profit
this relates to the psychology of traders and investors who will buy. when the price of bitcoin rallies, more and more people will buy it, because many of us think of getting money in a short and easy time. therefore many people are greedy and eventually regret it. many people are waiting for the price to buy, where they are looking for a support area to be more effective and get the best price, hopefully

Greedy or dissatisfied it is human nature until now. so it was natural with what they would get later. Everyone wants to have to keep moving forward to achieve their goals so that's how they are looking to profit from Bitcoin to buy in bulk and see the price will be high but it's not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 290
August 28, 2022, 01:07:49 PM
Well, I am getting together to buy a truck here in Ecuador, what I would like is for the price of bitcoin to rise so that I can reach my goal quickly, that is the only way I would reach the price, otherwise I have to use those funds to be able to survive, which well, here I have helped to talk about bitcoin and some merchants in their businesses are placing notices, and since I work with an animal organization I have been able to talk to them, they are reluctant but if they take into consideration the means of payment, if bitcoin goes up, It would be easier, that is the importance of bitcoin in the world, it is one of the many things.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 28, 2022, 10:42:32 AM
Bitcoin price is very important because you can call bitcoin as the king of all cryptocurrencies at the moment. its fluctuations make the entire market fluctuate, if the price of bitcoin increases, it stabilizes the entire market .  And altcoin prices are stable with the price of Bitcoin, so it has become a natural process for the price of Bitcoin to influence the entire market, because the Altcoins have their foothold in the market with the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 158
August 28, 2022, 10:19:53 AM
i understand why because they are wanting to sell it for a profit but is that the purpose of bitcoin or was there some other purpose for it?
Bitcoin has a purpose, so people dare to take action to start investing, financial freedom in managing finances may be one of the many reasons bitcoin is important, people will like it when he starts to know and learn about profits, because bitcoin is open and no one can control it.

seems they got the wrong idea of bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be considered important if people have entered into investment, but for people who are not involved in this case, then bitcoin will be considered an ordinary thing that does not need to be discussed, the concept is simple, when someone starts talking, it is a sign that bitcoin is in demand, or talking about the success of bitcoin from its inception until now, then what impact did people receive?

Bitcoin is simple
Bitcoin is important
Bitcoin is not important
I a gree with you.

Actually not everyone thinks Bitcoin is important, those who think Bitcoin is important are only people who are very understanding with Cryptocurrency and who don't understand this maybe they really hate Bitcoin, and people who know what Investment is, of course they are people who people really think Bitcoin is very Important.

And I myself really think Bitcoin is very important and even seems to be very important in my personal life, there are several factors why I say it is very important with Bitcoin, one of which is that the advantages of Bitcoin do not lie in other objects as well as its features.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
August 28, 2022, 07:25:36 AM
alot of posts seem to be focused on the price of bitcoin. i understand why because they are wanting to sell it for a profit but is that the purpose of bitcoin or was there some other purpose for it? i thought it was originally designed to just be a way to transfer digital cash in a decentralized manner but it seems like people don't really care about that part of it and all they care about is what its price is. seems they got the wrong idea of bitcoin.

Whether you believe that was what it was created for from the beginning should not restrict it to that level alone. I believe if Bitcoin still remained as just a decentralized digital transfer without the price increase/volatility to it, most people wouldn't have been engaged in it as we see today, so, evolution is a good thing as Bitcoin has evolved into more than just a Peer-to-peer (P2P) entity but also an Investment opportunity.
Activity: 45
August 28, 2022, 07:00:43 AM

If I’m correct, I reckon this question has been addressed before. Bitcoin is currently the largest crypto in the market, so it’s only natural that Bitcoin directly or indirectly impacts the other cryptocurrencies. The price of Bitcoin determines the wave of the market at given points. The rise of Bitcoin could be an indication of a good market and vice versa.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 28, 2022, 05:28:08 AM
what happens if the price of Bitcoin is low maybe not many people have and save it for investment, but because the price of Bitcoin is high then everyone is competing to have it, but not only that, for example trading it will be very important to know the price of Bitcoin if you want to make a profit
this relates to the psychology of traders and investors who will buy. when the price of bitcoin rallies, more and more people will buy it, because many of us think of getting money in a short and easy time. therefore many people are greedy and eventually regret it. many people are waiting for the price to buy, where they are looking for a support area to be more effective and get the best price, hopefully
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
August 28, 2022, 12:46:37 AM

Bitcoin is simple
Bitcoin is important
Bitcoin is not important
I see what is more difficult to convince are those who are still very new to Bitcoin and have heard bad things from people who don't like Bitcoin at all so that people try to lead ordinary people to dislike Bitcoin. Bitcoin becomes simple to understand if someone has read all about Bitcoin then that person will consider Bitcoin an important asset to have not an insignificant one because it is only thought of by those who don't like Bitcoin in general.
Many similar cases actually occur because they are in the environment of people who reject bitcoin and not a few people who are in the environment who accept, basically bitcoin is not considered important, because they are not directly involved.

But the development of the times that make it easier for people to find information, there is also an understanding like this, one thing that makes me understand, direct involvement and being in an accepting environment is the final decision of such people.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 259
August 27, 2022, 10:57:27 AM
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
August 26, 2022, 10:19:08 PM

Bitcoin is simple
Bitcoin is important
Bitcoin is not important
I see what is more difficult to convince are those who are still very new to Bitcoin and have heard bad things from people who don't like Bitcoin at all so that people try to lead ordinary people to dislike Bitcoin. Bitcoin becomes simple to understand if someone has read all about Bitcoin then that person will consider Bitcoin an important asset to have not an insignificant one because it is only thought of by those who don't like Bitcoin in general.
Pages:
Jump to: