Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin price so high? - page 10. (Read 1917 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 09, 2017, 01:42:53 AM
Bitcoin price has stratospherically risen leaving minor players with massive gains and bigger players millionaires. Is this a bubble? Are the gains real?
In my opinion, bitcoin price getting higher because of the big investors are coming. Especially on Sundays, they say a lot of big investors will invest with bitcoin so I suggest that hold all your bitcoins and wait until sundays and let's see if what we can get. This is just only my opinion and I am not forcing everybody to believe in me.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
December 09, 2017, 01:38:18 AM
The price of bitcoin is so high for many reasons.

First and the main reason is the number of bitcoin in the whole world.
Bitcoin is like gold.It is so precious because there are not a huge number of bitcoin in this world.

Secondly,there are a huge number of buyers of bitcoin.So,the number of bitcoin is always less than the demand. This is one of the major reasons for the high price of bitcoin.Actually, the popularity and need of bitcoin has taken it in the highest position of all the currencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 01:32:59 AM
I think why bitcoins price s so high because of people who support in using it and people who are interested to use bitcoin to be their daily income. and as I read the article the more people who use and invest to bitcoin the more chance of price hike to its last increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 01:22:34 AM
For me why bitcoin price so high is because of the big investors of bitcoin the people that invest their money to gain a profit from the bitcoin another one is for me the other cause of why bitcoin price so high is because of many people around the world using bitcoin and investing and mining a bitcoins
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
December 09, 2017, 01:15:09 AM
Bitcoin price has stratospherically risen leaving minor players with massive gains and bigger players millionaires. Is this a bubble? Are the gains real?

Bitcoin might be virtual but the income from it, the prosperity that we are gaining from it is real, that’s for 100% sure. The dominance is the key to everything really. This is not bubble, if it would have been bubble then I’m sure bitcoin could have dropped all down below 3-4K per btc by this time. The bubble is something very weak investment made by millions altogether which can break very easily. But nothing like that is happening so that’s the first sign may be it’s not a bubble yet.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 01:05:32 AM
bitcoin  still have lot of room to raise the price,now is still belong to beginning.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 09, 2017, 12:38:15 AM
One of the reason why bitcoin become so high on market is the demand. As of now bitcoin is on high demand on online market and it is the major factor why it is so expensive. I think the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase and because of that it may lead to a high income.
Activity: 35
Merit: 31
December 09, 2017, 12:35:27 AM
Its driven by speculation, the growth has created alot of FOMO.

+

First mover and most well known crypto.
Activity: 3
December 09, 2017, 12:33:21 AM
how about ETH?
Activity: 57
Merit: 43
December 08, 2017, 12:38:48 PM
For me this price is high because of the continuing bitcoin volume and the continuing increase in the number of investors will continue to increase prices.
How they will increase the price if the bitcoiner downhill is down to you if your business is so high that you really need to be as much as you need.
That is why there is a chance of lowering the price because maybe the bitcoiner will decrease and its price increases when there is added.
Activity: 213
December 08, 2017, 12:24:42 PM
But what a bubble it is. This guys futures interest went strong, they are already the day after tomorrow, that's all and are prepared, bought by bitcoins + tether little speculates.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 11:59:12 AM
Bitcoin price is really skyrocketing, and there are various reasons for that but which are true and which not is highly difficult to answer. Bitcoin price is based upon the fundamental principle of buying and selling and the rising price surely indicates that rising demand across the globe. But it is highly doubted that the surge in price real or pumped with some intentions. If it continues to rise like this the situation of bubble bursting is increasing drastically. 
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 11:56:12 AM
The reason why bitcoin is gaining it's income or profit it's because it is getting a massive amount of attention and population. many big companies are joining because they finally recognized that bitcoin is getting popularity to users. Bitcoin is getting higher profit because of the increase of members ( users or investors). and because of that, the bitcoin community became the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
December 08, 2017, 11:56:05 AM
because bitcoin is the top 1 in the terms of cryptocurrency but the real deal here is the demand of bitcoin to us and the investment of us to the bitcoin. As long as bitcoin is in demand and many people are investing the price is going to increase and so on...
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
December 08, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

I read about that it seems a bubble that it will eventually would pop up.  Bitcoin price rises because of there are many investors.  They see that bitcoin is a good investment and that they can have more profit.  Likewise bitcoin is legit amd trusted by many people.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
December 08, 2017, 11:32:07 AM
      The bitcoin price is so high because of the law of supply and demand.The greater demand,the higher price and we all know that becoin is in demand because it is the famous online cryptocurrency as of now.
Activity: 163
December 08, 2017, 11:47:39 AM
Bitcoin is the most familiar coin all over cryptocurrency market. Most of the people are interested on bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin use to convert into many coin trading in market. For those reason, bitcoin has a powerful demand in market and depend on this demand bitcoin price is so high.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 11:17:31 AM
which I know, bitcoin gives the actual results so no doubt the results so far. bitcoin gives a real advantage and it's no wonder the bitcoin is getting more famous and more glorious.
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 11:16:00 AM
Because cryptocurricies are becoming mainstream. Accepted by more and more companies. There will be a future amrket soon. And Bitcoin is the best known cryptocurrecy at the momenet. And not so many around.
besides that moste people first buy a BTC before trading it into alts. Meaning BTC is used as sort of oiil in the cryptomachine.
Activity: 42
December 08, 2017, 11:15:44 AM
Bitcoin price were not consistent sometimes it goes high or low it depends on time, currency and others. when some investors are buying a lots the price of bitcoin goes higher when the bitcoin goes higher, there was a chance that bitcoin will become popular.
Pages:
Jump to: