Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin price so high? - page 6. (Read 1917 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 11:43:40 AM
because the bitcoin has opened the gate of the cryptocurrency era, it´s having a big trust around the world, it has a freedom of exchange, and the main reason: It has not a country's government regulation. In conclussion, it has a bigger potential at present and a long future of currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
December 14, 2017, 11:42:36 AM
There isn't person on this earth who don't want to earn money for living, and lately bitcoin is great way of earning small or big amount of money. Every day more people invest in bitcoin which pump the price, in hope that they would become rich. Also people recognize that bitcoin is future, and some of them wants to be part of that future. There are some technical things that affect its price, but they are minor compared to previous two.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 11:21:59 AM
Bitcoin price has stratospherically risen leaving minor players with massive gains and bigger players millionaires. Is this a bubble? Are the gains real?
I think bitcoins increase its value and its rate because bitcoins become rare to very rare as time goes by. Mining makes us earn bitcoins or an equivalent bitcoin, but the fact that there are a lot of mining company or people mining bitcoins it becomes harder than past 2 years or more. although there isn't an exact amount of bitcoins that could be mined or used, it will increase as long as there is bitcoins to be mined.

Bitcoin price shoot up so high because its demand increases too. Due to its continuous popularity many people become interested and joins the bitcoin community thus increasing its demand. Also its marketing strategy is very effective.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 11:13:33 AM
Bitcoin price has stratospherically risen leaving minor players with massive gains and bigger players millionaires. Is this a bubble? Are the gains real?
I think bitcoins increase its value and its rate because bitcoins become rare to very rare as time goes by. Mining makes us earn bitcoins or an equivalent bitcoin, but the fact that there are a lot of mining company or people mining bitcoins it becomes harder than past 2 years or more. although there isn't an exact amount of bitcoins that could be mined or used, it will increase as long as there is bitcoins to be mined.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 14, 2017, 10:52:00 AM
Base on my research bitcoin supply is limited only for 21million and i see that 16million-17million plus is already mined by miners so  if the bitcoin reach the supply of 21 million the bitcoin price will go increase much more because the demand is high.
Because of the limited supply and increasing demand of many people so thats why bitcoin price is high right now. Even its high many people is also buying it because they know they can earn in higher value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 10:43:33 AM
The excellent performance company and management of bitcoin is the reason why the BTC value in market continuously increases.
From this they receive a high demand from the public which is a big factor that can contribute to a positive outcome. I think this is the reason behind why the price of bitcoin is high.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 10:21:33 AM
Limited number, hype, new people and new money of Bitcoins created a price. A lot of lost and forgotten BTC this also affects the price. It's not gold, it's better.
Indeed, it is better than physical gold in numerous ways. This is the reason why gold investors are switching to bitcoin for using it as an investment for future. People are making more profit with bitcoin than they could have ever made with gold or diamond, even not with real estate.

Gold is now becoming an old fashion of saving money for profits, the latest trend is that of bitcoin. Indeed, all factors you have mentioned are making bitcoin increase in value.
Activity: 406
December 12, 2017, 11:48:39 PM
bitcoin price significantly increase is due to demand and supply many people sold but there are more people want to buy and have their btc but if there are lesser buyer than seller price me fall down also
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
December 12, 2017, 11:46:03 PM
It's nothing but a popularity, Normally people was a little bit afraid of investing in this platform that they were waiting for any green response from some credible source, such as government officials or billionaires.
In recent times, Many developed countries have considered Bitcoin as the raising investment platform and a potential currency. Not only that but also, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have declared that they are already involved in this system and it's an amazing platform for saving and investment. That's why people are getting engaged in this system and the price is increasing due to the increase of its demand in a limited supply stocks.
Activity: 518
December 12, 2017, 11:43:14 PM
      The bitcoin price is so high because of the law of supply and demand.The greater demand,the higher price and we all know that becoin is in demand because it is the famous online cryptocurrency as of now.
As of now the price of bitcoin was totally high and I think there some reasons why it is become more expensive and totally high. In addition to that, one the reason why the price of bitcoin was high is the fluctuations of supply and demand on online market. Lastly, I think the number of people who buy it is also the reason why it is so high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 12, 2017, 11:20:46 PM

Well, if you have seen them in the internet, on the reliable sources there, then perhaps they are true. Bitcoin has indeed risen so high these days. Why do you doubt that this is not true at all or a some kind of a bubble? If you are afraid that it is so then you are always free to sell all your Bitcoins to people. You won't have a hard time selling them because the buyers of Bitcoin are much more bigger in number than the sellers. Which brings us to the conclusion why the price is getting bigger and why it is not a bubble.
Activity: 204
December 12, 2017, 11:10:31 PM
I do not think the price of bitcoin is too high. bitcoin is growing and popular, the demand for bitcoin is increasing rapidly, so the price of bitcoin has also increased. That is normal. I'm not surprised why the price of bitcoin is so high.
Activity: 1302
December 12, 2017, 11:07:24 PM
Bitcoin price are increasing at a high speed so that a 🚀 rocket can do. But it is very astonishing news for bitcoin user. If this price is continuing, bitcoin will fall in danger. When people invest a little bit and hold huge amount it is the prime factor fot increasing Bitcoin price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
December 12, 2017, 11:05:30 PM
Base on my research bitcoin supply is limited only for 21million and i see that 16million-17million plus is already mined by miners so  if the bitcoin reach the supply of 21 million the bitcoin price will go increase much more because the demand is high.
Activity: 347
December 12, 2017, 10:52:46 PM

It is high because now the bitcoin is so popular and many of the people want to have a single account to it. The price of it are so high than on the past years because now this time bitcoin are still increase it's price because the people using this are still increasing.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:50:40 PM
Bitcoin price so high because of hodlers! too many hodlers of bitcoin cause the quantity of bitcoins lesser circulation and the demand for bitcoin is so high.
Activity: 112
December 12, 2017, 10:46:51 PM
 I believe some people using bitcoin and there is even more happening at the underground level.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
December 12, 2017, 09:57:07 PM
The price of bitcoin is very high compared to the past years  but it is still very cheap compared to next years. Very few of the world's population has invested in Bitcoin and  the number is increasing day by day. In this case  the price increase is quite natural.
Activity: 44
December 12, 2017, 09:27:51 PM
The ask went higher day by day, the offer can’t follow so the price went extremely expensive but we have to wait and see the ask grow and make the price reach insane value.
Activity: 532
December 12, 2017, 09:22:19 PM
bitcoin become more popular so many start to invest as a result the demand increase but with low supply so the outcome would be the price will pump.
Pages:
Jump to: