Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin price so high? - page 4. (Read 1917 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 20, 2017, 05:13:26 PM
No. Bitcoin is not a bubble Smiley. It's just the real potential of Bitcoin but I think in next year, you will change your mind and you'll never thinking Bitcoin price at the moment is so high cause I believe in next year Bitcoin price will be at least 50k$ or maybe more cause Bitcoin listed on the Wall Street so Bitcoin price will go to the moon very soon Cheesy
Exactly bitcoin isnt a bubble and won't be a bubble. Bitcoin price is so high because people buy bitcoin thinking it will keep going up. It will stronger in the coming years.
Bitcoin growth gives opportunity to gain profit. The increase of price is the result of the increased number of investors and have limited supply in the market. People want to get involved in crypto because they see the benefits of it and the price is volatile that makes more increase than decrease which result to have fast earning.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 02:22:51 PM
What do you think guys. Isn't late to invest now since bitcoin's price have climbed up so high? What are the chances for the late gamers like me?
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin price had falls down if you will check the charts it drops lately. Time to invest due to price will climbed up and always check the graph. For me the indication of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
December 20, 2017, 02:01:47 PM
I think it is greatest factor why the market value of bitcoin is too high is that the company and management of bitcoin show a great service to their investor.
They know how to value every individual who invested with that is why many people loves them and the demand is increasing resulting to a high market value.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 11:47:32 AM
What do you think guys. Isn't late to invest now since bitcoin's price have climbed up so high? What are the chances for the late gamers like me?
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
December 17, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
Bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the world and so people buy bitcoin and after some days they sell it. Nowadays people know that bitcoin price always increasing and someone hold and someone sell their bitcoin. Bitcoin has that power to make her own strong. Bitcoin is always better crypto and then bitcoin price going high.
We all know bitcoin price is so high just because of the demand in the market and I think bitcoin is gonna be number one cryptocurrency right now. The main reason is investor..there is so many investors in bitcoin around the world..day by day bitcoin gain lots of investor that's because the market is going to be high.
Activity: 95
December 17, 2017, 11:19:45 AM
It is because of its popularity. More people are hooked into bitcoin. Literally it involves the law of supply and demand. Since bitcoins has low supply and the demand of it is big. Price is still going up.
Activity: 53
December 17, 2017, 11:15:30 AM
Since the price of Bitcoin is getting high each day, it attracts more investors to invest on it. Because of this the demand in the market is getting high. The higher the demand, the higher will be the cost or value.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:06:17 AM
Bitcoin price has stratospherically risen leaving minor players with massive gains and bigger players millionaires. Is this a bubble? Are the gains real?
The gains are real with bitcoin, the more money you invested in bitcoin the more profit you are going to make.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
December 17, 2017, 09:57:39 AM
As the Christmas season was approaching, Bitcoin rates were fairly increasing which made everyone truly pleased. With this comes more demand as people learned how profitable it can be. More people wants to invest in this venture since the value of your money can multiply significantly in a span of hours or even minutes, but little do they know is that it is not that easy. There is a certain balance that is to be maintained so that massive corrections won't be reached. Simply put, Bitcoin price is getting higher day by day because the supply is very limited and many people wants to have it.
Activity: 62
December 17, 2017, 08:07:06 AM
We say price bitcoin is very high because sees history a few years ago. how if we look from 10 years later, should we say now the price bitcoin is very cheap. This condition is actual formation bitcoin prices. Bitcoin becomes more valuable because more and more people in the world understand about advantages and facilities that bitcoin has.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
December 17, 2017, 06:47:38 AM
No. Bitcoin is not a bubble Smiley. It's just the real potential of Bitcoin but I think in next year, you will change your mind and you'll never thinking Bitcoin price at the moment is so high cause I believe in next year Bitcoin price will be at least 50k$ or maybe more cause Bitcoin listed on the Wall Street so Bitcoin price will go to the moon very soon Cheesy
Exactly bitcoin isnt a bubble and won't be a bubble. Bitcoin price is so high because people buy bitcoin thinking it will keep going up. It will stronger in the coming years.
Bitcoin price is so high due to high demand of this coin in the market, I guess more users and capitalist are buy a lot of stocks and hold it. Maybe because they believe that this crypto was increase more in the future.

No doubt that this coming 2018 there's a big surprise happen to the price of bitcoin and also looking forward for continues raising up of bitcoin and all crypto currency in this coming year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 05:43:54 AM
The bitcoin price is very high because bitcoin is very popular and has so many investors pushing the bitcoin price so high. Bitcoin is also referred to as a criptocurrency representative so it's no wonder people will recognize and want bitcoin to be used instead of other coins.
Activity: 66
December 17, 2017, 05:14:46 AM
Oт чeгo y Биткoйнa pacтeт цeнa?этo дeфицит мoнeты или кaпитaлизaция?
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 04:59:20 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 17, 2017, 04:49:45 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 17, 2017, 04:45:00 AM
The price of Bitcoin is so high because of the demand of the community on having a single Bitcoin. And The main reason is investor there is so many investor in bitcoin around the world day by day btc gain lots of investor that's because the market is going to be high with limited supply of bitcoin and high level of bitcoin demand in crypto market will certainly have an impact on current price increases.
Everything is because bitcoin is now more reliable. This is clear evidence that bitcoin has many users, one of the rational reasons is that bitcoin is getting more and more popular. If seen then the place that received bitcoin is more and more and this has helped the development of bitcoin. I feel that today Bitcoin can already be called a necessity, everyone now needs bitcoin as a means of payment of financial transactions in everyday life.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
December 17, 2017, 04:20:38 AM
The price of Bitcoin is so high because of the demand of the community on having a single Bitcoin. total supply can't even supply every single human on the planet. it's only capable of 21m person (if every single guy/girl is given a single coin) More and more governments are starting to accept bitcoin as a day to day use from paying with food and even bills that's why most of the users are complacent about it.
I think the most prominent factor is it's rapid increase on price from day one.he price of bitcoin is so high because the bitcoin become the number one cryptocurrency in all over the country and people know about bitcoin in all over the world  and more people attracted towards the bitcoin in daily life because by seeing the price of bitcoin very high rate and it countinously increasing rapidly
Activity: 13
December 17, 2017, 12:18:58 AM
The value of bitcoins are high right now because of the number of investors on it, also bitcoins have a limit, once all bitcoins are mined you cannot create more.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 16, 2017, 03:37:39 PM
The price of Bitcoin is so high because of the demand of the community on having a single Bitcoin. And The main reason is investor there is so many investor in bitcoin around the world day by day btc gain lots of investor that's because the market is going to be high with limited supply of bitcoin and high level of bitcoin demand in crypto market will certainly have an impact on current price increases.
Yeah demand matters a lot and in coming demand will be going beyond limits because bitcoin impressed every single person who just knows the name of cryptocurrency and I hope that in future the community will grow more and in result price will be touching new record value all this will be pleasing for me and for other old investor so that our profit will come faster to us and the bitcoin journey to take over cash money will be faster.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 08:02:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: