Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 55. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think that all crypto currencies are the only way to unite people by a common idea. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency so it is more popular. If we do not see the constant evolution of coins and it will be a bubble. If this happens then all crypto will crash.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Perhaps because bitcoin's feature and increase of price is way more different than the other existing cryptocurrency. The assurance also that you may get good amount of profit from it can also be a reason because unlike other cryptocurrency, bitcoin has proven a lot after all these years and it was able to dominate all the problems it has faced on its way to the top.
Activity: 46
As for me, I think that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency for a number of key reasons. Firstly it is popular, because it use widespread, secondly, as it was mentioned before here in forum, it is oldest of all crypto. And the main advantages of Bitcoin are network effect and proven security. Both are nearly insurmountable advantages.  Cool
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Because if there were no bitcoin, there would not be so many altcoins now, and if bitcoin died, all altcoin would die, so bitcoin would always be the mainstream coin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
bitcoin is not special. its transparency is a double edged sword. it may even get incorporated into daily lves of people because of it. now im not saying thats not good im just saying there might be better candidates out there.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of few things:

1. Bitcoin is getting more popular because of it's fast price growth.
2. The media (news) and everybody is talking about bitcoin not other coins.
3. Bitcoin has the biggest market capitalization among all the other cryptocurrencies.  
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
It is true that the bitcoin is the most popular coin in the cryptocurrency. I think the reason why bitcoin became popular is because of the benefits of the bitcoin. The bitcoin is now $9000 per each and it seems that it will continue to go up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the most popular amongst all crypto currencies because it is the pioneer. Another factor would be its increasingly high value! It's just ccrrrraaaaaazzzzzyyyyyy!
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
I think what makes bitcoin popular is the high value it has maintained over other cryptocurrencies and despite its volatility investors get to reap their profits within a short time.
2. Bitcoin has the biggest community to support it.
3. Bitcoin is known to be the prime cryptocurrency which has given people a reason to like and in the process its become the popular coin.
Activity: 350
Well, aside from being the first successfully made cryptocurrency with the help of one of the most trending technology these days which is the blockchain, the popularity of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency comes from those people who supports it and from those people who keep spreading knowledge and benefits of having this kind of online currency thus encouraging more people from the different walks of life to use it

In short, it became more popular by the used of word of mouth
bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because 3 main best qualities.
1. bitcoin is high value in the market. 2. bitcoin has a high rising rate in the value in market. 3. bitcoin is the low rate of the transfer all over the world. due to these 3 main qualities bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the market. another reason is that due to the high value newbie are joining bitcoin foru day by day.
Activity: 434

Probably because it is the first? I haven't had the chance yet to dig the history of Bitcoin so I am guessing it is the first coin in the crypto currency world that's been created. It has been alive for 8 years I think and it is stable since then. For me it is popular because of its price nowadays and because of it, more people are using it.

Bitcoin become the most popolar crypto currency due to its function and definitely its value. Today bitcoin become more popular and dominant in the cyberworld because its value is still increasing as of this time which may lead from all crypto currencies. Also, some countries already implemented and legalized bitcoin as there way of transaction pay making there people comfortable. I believed that bitcoin will be still most popular and dominant in the sevaral years due to its value become higher as time passes by gaining enough profit today and in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Bitcoin is the most poppular cryptocurrency they say it is the first cryptocurrency. And for me maybe because it is famous of all and it real not like this days there are many online work and easy money but most of them are scam only. It is popular because bitcoin is secure. And one being popular of bitcoin because as the time goes on the bitcoin value is increasing too so many user invite thier friends on that way they help thier friends.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well, aside from being the first successfully made cryptocurrency with the help of one of the most trending technology these days which is the blockchain, the popularity of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency comes from those people who supports it and from those people who keep spreading knowledge and benefits of having this kind of online currency thus encouraging more people from the different walks of life to use it

In short, it became more popular by the used of word of mouth
Activity: 55
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for made firstly.in which there is no scams.tthis is best way to invest money and time. I think cryptocurrency is famous just because of its high price and now bitcoin is very stable and strong in market and day by day its users are also going to increased and I’m sure that end of the year some more countries will accept bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the loving currency for every one.
Activity: 5
There are mainly two reasons why Bitcoin remains as the most popular crypto-currency out there. These are:

1. Bitcoin was the original crypto-currency. Other alts such as ETH and BCH are at least partially based on Bitcoin.
2. Most of the trading for the other crypto-currencies (perhaps with the exception of BCH) comes from trading versus BTC. Alt vs fiat trade volumes are quite low.
I think bitcoin is totally different than any other crypto because in past there where some crypto in market but all of them were full of problem because bitcoin is now here to help us and bitcoin make a life of people comfortable and it facilitate life as well because bitcoin price is very high and its very safe and sound for its users you can invest here as much as you can and also you can do daily trade and I will give you your profit on time that’s why it’s so popular.
Activity: 43
I think why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency. And bitcoin is the most accepted digital coin thats why people tends to use bitcoin than alt coins. Another reason is many people including young and adult gained profit in bitcoin thus they naturally spread the word that made bitcoin famous. lastly alt coin takes time before it emerge thats why it gives time to bitcoin to take all the spotlight.
Bitcoin has been in features for some time; and has pick up so much acclaim that each individual in the general public talks about it particularly the grown-ups who have such a great amount of enthusiasm for online profit and making openings through administrations gave by bitcoin. Mindfulness has been spread in light of the fact that bitcoin is rising.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Cos is the first crypto currency and is generally accepted by people
There are so many other reasons which are making bitcoin as more popular, In fact bitcoin is providing a good profit to the people which is also an important reason which is making bitcoin more popular.
Besides from giving more profit it is also giving chance or opportunity to the people to have their new source of income which have a higher chance to make more money rather than what they are making in the real world. Investing in bitcoin is a really worth it decision as well as making money with bitcoin by working into different opportunities and that is why people are keep on coming and keep making bitcoin as a very famous cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I believe that bitcoin is popular because its the first thing that allowed us to bypass the banking system. Many people saw a chance to skip many regulations, and demand for bitcoin is rising since then. But since demand so high price of the bitcoin raised too, people saw many new opportunities to invest, earn and in the end spend bitcoins they have and they don't need any this party to help them in that, you are the boss of your money and you do with your money what you wish to do, trade it like on stock market, gambling on many places, buying coffee, I think because of that bitcoin became popular and that popularity will grow a lot more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
In my knowledge about bitcoin popularity, it is because it is one of the world's best known digital currency, and the value of bitcoin is keep in increasing, and it is safe appreciating decentralized digital asset. Bitcoin is being used in payments rather than other methods. that is why I think it is the most popular cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Cos is the first crypto currency and is generally accepted by people
There are so many other reasons which are making bitcoin as more popular, In fact bitcoin is providing a good profit to the people which is also an important reason which is making bitcoin more popular. Which is now compelling people to become part of bitcoin and invest their money there and get some profit. Still people have the opportunity to make money from bitcoin investment.
Pages:
Jump to: