Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 56. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 100
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Probably because it is the first? I haven't had the chance yet to dig the history of Bitcoin so I am guessing it is the first coin in the crypto currency world that's been created. It has been alive for 8 years I think and it is stable since then. For me it is popular because of its price nowadays and because of it, more people are using it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
well bitcoin has stood the test of time, coming out of so much criticism unlike other coins coming out now because people now believe in cryptocurrency. bitcoin is transparent and flexible than all others so people love it, talk about it and want to own it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Because bitcoin is the mother of other crypto coins. Bitcoin has long existed and also became the mother of cryptocurrency. It took a long time to be like now. Bitcoin persisted from that time.
Activity: 238
I guess its most importantly because of the reason that Bitcoins tech has proven itself. Bitcoin is around for quite some time now and on top of the first movers advantage it just showed the world what it is capable of.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
Bitcoin is the most well known digital currency because it is the first in the history. The price surge in recent years has make it exposed to many traditional media and make more people aware of it. I think the current market cap of bitcoin just make it too big to fail.
Well bitcoin is the most popular because first it is the original crypto currency and became more bigger when government agencies try to look for the creator Satoshi Nakamoto and unable to find it, then news broke out. Second of course its price it just broke the $6,000 and most likely will stay on the top. Third bitcoin seems unhackable its now seven years but no one was abke to hack or create a fake bitcoin. You can also factor news, documentary  hyping abd bashing by famous people. I also watch z nation and bitcoin was mentioned as their money.
Activity: 60
my opinion kinda like others in this forum reply, bitcoin is likely an elder coin. a coin that became pioneer for others. back then, bitcoin itself having low prices and not many people that know it too. and now, because of pioneer bitcoin investment. bitcoin prices goes up like this and hit the spotlight in many other countries media social  Wink that's my opinion
Activity: 184
Merit: 0

You are right for sure! People who don't care about cryptocurrency and financial makrets at all could hear about bitcoin from somewhere accidently. These people will not care about cryptocurrency in future, but they already know a little bit about BTC. In mass media we are not being informed about altcoins. I personally paid attention on BTC only when I visited crypto exchange for the first time in 2016. I heard about BTC, but had no any info that there are another cryptoassets. Thats why BTC is #1.
I think bitcoin is famous just because of its high price and now bitcoin is very stable and strong in market and day by day its users are also going to increased and I’m sure that end of the year some more countries will accept bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the loving currency for every one and it has changed the life of thousands of people so I think just because of its performance bitcoin is very popular and will survive for ever.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Bitcoin is the mother of all other cryptocurrencies, while I take my time to reflect on the popularity of bitcoin I came to the realization that bitcoin is not just popular because it was the first cryptocurrencie in the crypto world but because bitcoin has the potential others doesn't have one of which is bitcoin ability to control a steady supply and price in the exchange  market and there by giving investors the chance to make good profit on they investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
bitcoin is more popular than other coins because the average person is more familiar with bitcoin. bitcoin has long been created from other coins.
bitcoin is the parent coin of another coin.
Now the people are using the bitcoin because the people who are investing in the bitcoin will help you to buy all the things you want to buy but if you are not investing the money In the bitcoin will not give you the profit, I am sure the bitcoin will help you in the future I will allow you to invest more money in the bitcoin. Now almost all the people who are investing the bitcoin money and they all helping people.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin itself is pioneer coin that give trial and error for many people. bring loss and profit from its early time. recently, because bitcoin already goes up until 7000$ and now 8000$. this coin gain some spotlight in the world. many people interested in this coin. the demands is up, and the prices too. #CMIIW
Activity: 11

The reason on why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency is that it is the most popular and trusted cryptocurrency. Earning in bitcoin is faster than other cryptocurrencies and its amount is high in investing.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because nowadays bitcoin has a higher value of currency or money.So that it will be a popular crypto just because of the value.It is also a easiest job or work to earn money to sustain the financial needs of everyone.Bitcoin also is a cryptocurrencies that is proven that this is a legit.
Activity: 41
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it's the first cryptocurrency. Almost anywhere you here about cryptocurrencies, people always say bitcoin. It is also doing it's job very well as a store of value.  The price is also the highest so it has a lot of traction.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Bitcoin is the world's first cryptocurrency and all other altcoins depend on Bitcoin. In the future Bitcoin will still dominate cryptocurrency and will have more positive aspects in life and more especially people can use Bitcoin to pay
Activity: 322
bitcoin is more popular than other coins because the average person is more familiar with bitcoin. bitcoin has long been created from other coins.
bitcoin is the parent coin of another coin.

Yeah, average person may know bitcoin but he / she may not be aware of existance of alt coins. and I think main reason bitcoin is more popular is that btc is the one who started crypto currency market.
Activity: 213
Bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency because it is in trend and a lot of people are investing in it. The other most important factor which attracts people the most is there is no tax on bitcoins and a large no of people do transactions online.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
because it if first P2P technology , strong coin  , limited support , global , low fee , supported by huge trusted members and have very high price
Being first in the race of crypto currencies, yes bitcoin have made so much progress. Like in just 9 years it has been wondering the world and especially in last few years, with help of social media campaigns and media advertisements bitcoin have now being successfully spreading all over the world. And the reason behind it only one as you said, being first and making more profit ratios.
Activity: 73
I think why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is most legit online. Because in bitcoin you can easily earn money and unlike other jobs that they really need to work hard to earn but in bitcoin you don't need to work really really hard you just have to persevere. And in bitcoin you hold your own time and you have no boss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currency in the world because this is the first currency ever made which have features to transact to the other currencies in the world. And bitcoin get the most trusted and support by the users and investors to become a part of this bitcoin society. And also bitcoin is one of the best digital currency of all currencies.
Activity: 112
Definitely yes, bitcoin is the most popular currency in the world because this is the pioneering digital currency of all currencies.
Bitcoin has a great contribution with the society that is why this the most trusted
 and supported by the investors and users than the other cryptocurrencies.
This is the most leading and dominant digital currency of all.
Pages:
Jump to: