Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 51. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Everyone seems to know why Bitcoin is popular because of its excellent and high prices. Wink
Activity: 210
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency /digital money that have a high price now anf the reason why bitcoin is popular because the price is so very high because of the supply are limited only so its more good to hold this because you can get money in bitcoin surely 100%
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency becuase it has a big value and it's getting higher everyday. No one can replace this currency becuase of the big demand and the nice way to transact a money. You can invest and earn here easily.
Activity: 64
Yes, bictoin is amongst the first in cryptocurrencys is the first reason why it is so popular.
Also as it is decentralised, anyone can handle it from anywhere is world.
It can work from any device and easy to exchange are other reasons behind its popularity.
Activity: 364
think bitcoin a worldwide currency and in future it will be more popular.The  Accentual Feature bitcoin could be transferred to another person through online they usually exchange their bitcoin for the certain countries.Bitcoin,s future will be bright
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
 I think it is popular because it is stronger than any crypto currencies. No one can stop it even though many obstacles came into bitcoin but still on the top. Other new coins that are developed are being crashed easily. Because more people chooses bitcoin than the others. And it’s popularity makes people try to use bitcoin until they like it more and share it to others then and earn from it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Bitcoin became the most popular cryptocurrency because of its value and it was advertise in social media and even news, so many people are eager to earn Bitcoin eventhough there's a lot of cryptocurrency that is also available.
Well those big players really wanted bitcoin being hyped so they are making more innovative ways to reach new investors, with how the way bitcoin moves people loves to buy and hold instead of using it as a currency, it will gain more and more popularity and it will reach more new investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
No other crypto currency in the world is not as like bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular one, because bitcoin use and earning bitcoin is so easy and all users like that currency. Bitcoin price is so high and everyone wants to earn bitcoin and make bitcoin popular crypto currency.
bitcoin is exceptionally renowned money in all the crypto coins and furthermore expanding increasingly their rate of well known and in future it will be normal that bitcoin will be acclaimed all through the entire world and the reason of their being popular is because of high rate and their put stock in rate and their great execution.
I can't understand what are you want to explain and tell for us. Bitcoin was a famous asset, no one in financial doesn't know Bitcoin. Even in my country, the poor also know Bitcoin and want to have it (so funny Cheesy). But, if you want all the people of the world use Bitcoin and the Bitcoin community will do as your said, it's impossible.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
1. The first cryptocurrency and the most talked about
2. Which leads to my second point- demand
3. Because there are limited amounts of bitcoins, its value keeps going up
4. Crowds believe in it.
Bitcoin want to be on high position and for that bitcoin is doing a very hard work because bitcoin is now accepted by some rich countries and recently it arrived to some more countries including some rich companies and some countries make bitcoin legal in their countries and it all is just because of its performance because bitcoin is one the strong and stable currency in market and it also reduces unemployment in many countries.
Activity: 294
No other crypto currency in the world is not as like bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular one, because bitcoin use and earning bitcoin is so easy and all users like that currency. Bitcoin price is so high and everyone wants to earn bitcoin and make bitcoin popular crypto currency.
bitcoin is exceptionally renowned money in all the crypto coins and furthermore expanding increasingly their rate of well known and in future it will be normal that bitcoin will be acclaimed all through the entire world and the reason of their being popular is because of high rate and their put stock in rate and their great execution.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
For me personally interested in bitcoin because, a very good investment place because of the excellent growth and price increase, and why bitcoin is so popular, I think because bitcoin is fluctuating, where the price is fast changing and is in great demand for trading on bitcoin, and the amount the very limited bitcoin makes it more and more popular, as more and more people are using more and more demand for bitcoin and its impact on ever-increasing prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Bitcoin became the most popular cryptocurrency because of its value and it was advertise in social media and even news, so many people are eager to earn Bitcoin eventhough there's a lot of cryptocurrency that is also available.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

bitcoin is the first crypto currency the mother of all crypto that why people really love bitcoin and its so popular its the original and first introduce but until now others are still unfamiliar to bitcoins and other crypto currency if only they would know how good block chain technology is..
Cryptocurrency is not a new concept in the knowledge of all people in the world. Unless someone did not update their knowledge through T.V programs or news, I do not know anyone always follow the world's economy news but did not hear or know Bitcoin at least once. Even my young brother, he is only 13 years old but he asked me a lot of things about Bitcoin when Bitcoin's price reached $10,000.
Activity: 75
btc

bitcoin is the first crypto currency the mother of all crypto that why people really love bitcoin and its so popular its the original and first introduce but until now others are still unfamiliar to bitcoins and other crypto currency if only they would know how good block chain technology is..
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
I think why bitcoin is the most popular coin in the whole world because oits market price and the votality that really deserve to be well known .. biutcoin was once a centavo before but look at what btc now! this is why people around the world are starting to have interest on the coin .
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that was created. It is also the most popular because the people nowadays are using bitcoins to pay their bills and their expenses.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I believe its only because it was the first one, as you mentioned, that caused many talks around it. And once more unreliable coins started to appear, people just became more skeptical about alternative coins other than BTC. And also people`s perception. When someone hears about cryptocurrency, they think of bitcoin. And because everyone is trying to invest in the best, thus the growth and popularity Smiley
Activity: 392

Maybe because they are the pioneer in this thing so that the advantage or the perks of being the first in something they achieve all and gain all the attention and the credibility of the people especially businessmen. Because of being the only one before a lot of people have no variety untill they built up the trust so people do not want to try something new they always stick to whats safe and reliable. And besides the value of bitcoins are too much unbelievable that is why they are famous.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
they think bitcoin is unique. has more than 2000 coin,. However, people still like bitcoin. It's hard to understand. eth is a good example. better than bitcoin. However, bitcoin capitalization accounts for more than 50% of the total market capitalization
I think because users first recognize bitcoind than other altcoin. I see that there are altcoins with good projects and technology. but that is not enough. it takes a trust of many users so that it can have a bright future. like that belongs to bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin is the most popular because it is the first one of its kind (cryptocurrency).  It is basically the foundation of all cryptocurrencies.  Prices from all cryptocurrencies are derived from bitcoin's price, thus you will see a USD price associated with each cryptocurrency where the USD price is derived from bitcoin's price.  Until some other coin dethrone's bitcoin, it will remain the main cryptocurrency on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: