Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 61. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
There are many reasons why the bitcoin became the most popular cryptocurrency! The first reason is the bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency! All of the people can have and can use bitcoins! Bitcoin has also many uses that's why it became popular.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It started the crypto block chain revolution
And has the interest and backers,
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
The cryptoworld world was birthed with bitcoin as the 'first born'. So ordinarily its more popular than other coins owing to its success...
It will remain so for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 69
The first move effect - bitcoin was first and was able to build up their network effect.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Well because it showed other cryptocurrencies the way basically. Moreover it's the most known and used cryptocurrency worldwide
Being on the top of list, bitcoin have managed it so well to establish the fantastic career throughout the time. When there was nothing, bitcoin was there and now many altcoins are just supporting crypto world. The basic coin is bitcoin and yes as you said, it is mother of all coins. All the altcoins are just derived from it or their idea has been imitated by it. So yes, it is really fantastic.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
It is a two adged sword really. Altcoins undermine Bitcoin, in the same time, they keep it in shape, not allowing it to get fat ant rusty.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You see a lot of new coins are out there but none of them are even near the bitcoin power.Bitcoin was the first successful cryptocurrency on the market and many people already know about it.It has unique features.It has made people free from the banking sectors.Also,it has given financial freedom for the people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Simply being the first cryptocurrency plays a lot of role why bitcoin is more popular than other altcoins.  The numbers of investors who has already put their confidence in it is really massive as compared to others.  This is why bitcoin is now being treated as a commodity unlike other altcoins.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Right, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was made and still exist today toping all the alternative coins in the market.  Continueing to surge its value, more market demands, and more big investors were attracted. Big companies in international businesses are already accepting Bitcoins as a payment. Even the Central Bank in my country already recognizing Bitcoin as a currency and I belong to a 3rd world country. All because of its unique decentralized features, it was created by the use of the revolutionary blockchain technology designed to ease the financial stability of every individual and improving a country's economy. Not half of the features I mentioned posessed by other cryptos, Infairness, they have their own unique innovative feature.
Activity: 23
Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and it is very good investment and acts as a currency.bitcoin transactions are safe and secure.bitcoin creates the new trend of investing the money.now bitcoin is popular and more countries using the bitcoin benefits.
Activity: 144

Because it started everything as a new way to pay online. It provides such reliable system and security that its users can trust to. Bitcoin no doubt gain its popularity lately because of its rapidly increasing value but its values is not what makes it survives throughout the years.
Activity: 38
YouTubers speaking about bitcoin. Many hackers shake the organizations demanding bitcoin. It stood as no 1competitor for banks
Activity: 30
price is make bitcoin most popular cryptocurrency and huge amount of supply + many (rich men , social media , tv) talk about it make it have high demand
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
Everyone knows only bitcoin, just like me, initially did not know that besides bitcoin there were hundreds of coins, the thing that makes it easy for everyone to know bitcoin is because of the first bitcoin.
Exactly! There is no point of denying this fact that in the world of crypto currency, the coin which is having the top position is none other than that of bitcoin. There is no match of bitcoin. It is just because of the reason that bitcoin is having more capabilities of making its investors rich than any other coin. Bitcoin is and will remain as top leading coin and it will lead the world. Bitcoin holds a very bright future.
Activity: 22
Bitcoin is world's first cryptocurrency,it is currency an asset.bitcoin easy for online transactions and bitcoin price is very high.number of countries using the bitcoin.
Activity: 16

You are right for sure! People who don't care about cryptocurrency and financial makrets at all could hear about bitcoin from somewhere accidently. These people will not care about cryptocurrency in future, but they already know a little bit about BTC. In mass media we are not being informed about altcoins. I personally paid attention on BTC only when I visited crypto exchange for the first time in 2016. I heard about BTC, but had no any info that there are another cryptoassets. Thats why BTC is #1.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Maybe because a lot of people follow what is mainstream. Even if they know that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, they still follow BTC because they think that the other have no leading position, and choose best one of 1000+ alt is impossible.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
And who, if not the pioneer, is the most popular crypto currency in the world? bitcoin deservedly won the 1 st place
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular of all cyptocurrency because it only has the highest value in all digital currency. Even alt coins can not match the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
One of the core reasons why bitcoin is the most consistent of all if you are investor in cryptocurrency you've choose these coins as part of your investments because it has the most demands among the users and the most widely known among the people around the globe. Also bitcoin is the first to be introduced among the people.
Pages:
Jump to: