Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 64. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
It's simple. Because it was first, because older, because the most stable and many another causes.
The most stable? Especially in 2017 ))
Activity: 462
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

To put it this way.. it's the most expensive coin out there due to the scarcity of it. Plus it's really simple to use. Much like bottlecaps in Fallout, practical and a substitute to money. Plus no one can ever own your bitcoins. Also consider that bitcoins are the first born of cryptocurrencies, means it gets a lot of support from its community.
Activity: 266
Because in the cryptocurrency one bitcoin is the most highest money that the other fr example 1 etherium is not enough o have a 1 bitcoin
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

It is a connotation that people think of bitcoin whenever they hear the word about cryptocurrency or digital currency. And thanks to several news articles is business related websites, bitcoin gained popularity among several people through out the world. When its demand increased, its value followed its peak making bitcoin more popular than ever.
Activity: 378
I think the main reason why the bitcoin is the most popuoar is because it is the most profitable coin. I saw in the Internet that there are now many rich person because of the bitcoin.

It is very profitable in its value that's why everyone is holding this coins longer. Some of the business man are also investing in this coins so  they can earn more money in the future when it reached the highest value that it can.
Activity: 161
Well it's the very first one, and that tends to give it popularity. It's age, profitability and because it's success stories has inspired many people to start to trade and use btc. This in turn led to more popularity which caused a domino effect that made it the most popular crypto. It was after btc got popular that other cryptos started popping up.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Because bitcoin is the first crypto coin that made before the other coin was made in cryptocurrency and more people are predicting in future that the bitcoin will become globally so all of us can use it without a tax.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
Surely, it is Bitcoin that is the most popular cryptocurrency and in fact, it is also considered as the no.1 cryptocurrency for a long period of time. Maybe that is because of its market value which currently 7800USD that is obviously way higher than the market value of any other cryptocurrencies. Its popularity will be obvious on the demand that it is getting in the markket.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin gives a chance to make a good arbitrage margin, it is fluctuation a lot, altcoins are also profitable but bitcoin is more than altcoins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
I think the main reason why the bitcoin is the most popuoar is because it is the most profitable coin. I saw in the Internet that there are now many rich person because of the bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It's simple. Because it was first, because older, because the most stable and many another causes.
Activity: 434
Because bitcoins has the highest value above other coins and this coin is the only currency that is increasing consistently. Bloggers are creating different positive speculations and it was giving everyone a good point of view to look on bitcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
Bitcoin is the most well known cryptocurrency in the whole world. Because of the bitcoin’s good business strategy and good performance render to its customers.
Many people referred bitcoin is a best cryptocurrency, pefect for investment. From the word of mouth of the customers the popularity of bitcoin increases without spending a single drop of money for advertisement.
bitcoin is the most popular currency in the whole world and there are many reasons behind this popularity like the rate of bitcoin is very high as compare to other currencies and the other reason is working with bitcoin is easy as compare to other due to which more number of users are taking interest in bitcoin also.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
Bitcoin is the most well known cryptocurrency in the whole world. Because of the bitcoin’s good business strategy and good performance render to its customers.
Many people referred bitcoin is a best cryptocurrency, pefect for investment. From the word of mouth of the customers the popularity of bitcoin increases without spending a single drop of money for advertisement.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Well if you'll think of it that ay, bitcoin is popular because it's been the oldest of all crypto coin so it is only normal that most community have already known it which makes it that popular which unlike  other coin that has only been released  like a year or two. There is ETH which is showing potential to be popular yet it is not a coin.
Bitcoin provides a lot of opportunity to both young and adults in the community so it is only normal for people to spread word about something where they can all benefit.
Exactly, bitcoin is the oldest so definitely it has already itself. And now people are going into bitcoin because the price really surge in the last couple or years or so. While others try to catch up with bitcoin, however the hype on that coin died down and we didn't see the so called flippening. And more people are also learning how to earn bitcoin through trading and investment portfolio as well. So I guess bitcoin will remain the most popular crypto of all time.
Most of the time bitcoin is popular and getting more headlines because of it value. People are now focusing more on bitcoin value growth.
Apart from the bitcoin value growth people should consider bitcoin transactions are very cheap and fast compare to banks, secure, and fully decentralized. 
Activity: 546
Because bitcoin is born first and the present bitcoin has the highest value in all coin.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
First and most importantly - Because it's the only currency that is truly decentralized at the moment.

Second - It was and first and has first mover advantage. But the first point is the biggest one.
Activity: 1190
bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first and very stable currency of all other currency. it is very long term elastic project. many followers follow everywhere everyday.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I think bitcoin is so popular in other coin because it is the first coin that has been made by the crypto currency because bitcoin can only be used in different parts of the world so the word bitcoin is popular.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It is the first of its generation, has the most hashing power (infrastructure), and people like the idea of Satoshi Nakamoto as the anonymous, mysterious figure behind it.
Pages:
Jump to: