Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 67. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
It's because it is a currency associated with the internet that uses cryptography, the process of converting legible information into an almost uncrackable code, to track purchases and transfers.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
No, at first I doubted and did not believe in crypto currency, but then I began to receive income and realized that it really works. Crypto currency is the future, which will swallow other currencies that are available today.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
It's just that most people who know anything about crypto-currency have heard only about bitcoin and consider it to be the only crypto currency. Over time, when other crypto-currencies will develop, their influence on people will grow, and accordingly, the influence of bitcoin will fall. In some industries, the deserved attention will be paid to different altcoyins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
Bitcoin is the most popular because it protects its owners from theft, taxation, devaluation and also void at all cost or risk losing your money. there are cryptocurrencies most popular also the Ethereum currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The reason for bitcoin get popular is........
*It the first ever crypto currency which has appeared before other  crypto currencies are appeared.       
* And the another reason is it has the most higher price than the other because of the demand that held in the crypto  market by the  investors.
Activity: 208

What it was? It is closed now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

First of all, Bitcoin was one of the first crypto currencies. In addition, Bitcoin still remains the most stable crypto currency, whose price is steadily increasing. That's why investing in this currency is very popular nowadays.
There are many reasons for the popularity of bitcoin. It is not easy at all to enumerate all of them. Bitcoin as you said has very stable market and moreover is the very first and old digital currency. The most important factor for its popularity according to me is the increasing price of bitcoin. It is observed that bitcoin is continuously creating new histories by achieving unbelievable targets in price.
Activity: 84
Its the original cryptocurrency and the first application of blockchain technology, which is the real game changer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
because bitcoin is very easy to use in every country they pay any kind of bills using bitcoin just click click click
you dont need to go to any where to pay bills using bitcoin this is very easy ^^
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency than any other currency because of its advantage. Its price, its demand is so high than others. & it is leading the crypto world. It has the highest value worth of $7000 .so why not people would like to earn bitcoin & why nnot its popularity will increase?
Activity: 300
they are lot of crypto currencies , as of now aside from bitcoin , i think that ethereum has the edge, ethereu, has great platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Being a first mover in crypto-market, it created a whole new trend by providing an alternative payment source. Being old and it has won people heart and now they all believe in it. New ICO's are often being reported as scams so investors are again shifting on BTC. Its price and market cap is constantly rising from the time of its origin, that make it more popular among newbies.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
because it marked the beggining of all CC's it is like gold (physical not btc gold), it was one of the first things there giving value und tradeable resources..
btc will always be CC nr.1
Activity: 30
Bitcoin has been around for almost a decade, and has not only been shown to be resilient, but also very useful, while most other cryptocurrencies come with empty promises, or things that do not generate much demand.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
There are many reasons to become bitcoin more popular. As bitcoin is digital, so there is no scope to be fraud. That's why it so popular now.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
I think there is no third party to control it. It  goes on its own way and people can trust it for its own image. Thats way bitcoin is most popular to all.
Activity: 112
Because contrary to popular belief, altcoins with faster and cheaper transactions do not have better tech than bitcoin does. They either have too low volume to have scaling problems, completely centralized or just have bigger blocks (which is a retarded solution to scaling problem). Bitcoin has its own problems but is the most reliable coin we have.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
i just like bitcoin. i tthink bitcoin is an amazing currency helps bitcoiner to fight with proverty and overcome financial problem. and so people like to buy and invest with bitcoin and so thus bitcoin is getting so popular
Activity: 476
Because Bitcoin was the first crypto currency so it is more popular in world.  it was made before any other crypto had been developed.  Definitely Bitcoin price is one of the factor that makes popular currency.
Activity: 109
Merit: 20
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of its amazing characteristics like having a high price even though its price is varying. It is also the original cryptocurrency and it is called a long time cryptocurrency because of its life span. From its beginning until now there are still many supporters and investor of this cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: