Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 19. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Many thousands of years ago, people started assigning nominal value to things like gold, silver and precious stones. Called nominal value because their value is only nominal; Their direct pragmatic value is almost unrelated. People value them because they want the convenience of moving and storing assets.
Bitcoin is a type of nominal property that has never been attached to anything. History does not provide us with clear examples, and so economists lack a keen intuition and an evaluation model, they do not know how to price it. However, the price of a bitcoin will be determined as the price of anything else: through the balance between supply and demand.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Bitcoin has grown from 2008 to 3k in 9 years. If more country start legalizing the bitcoin then its scope widens and this will be more used for buying daily stuff needs which is not happening at present. So demand will further increase and more and more people will invest in bitcoin in coming time. And this demand will push prices further up.

Thats true, bitcoin has grown very high even more than 2500 times the previous price at the beginning of the year. And maybe the price will be very high again if the government is willing to legalize bitcoin but what would you say to the government to legalize bitcoin and what is the advantage of bitcoin, maybe it could add to the demand
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Bitcoin was born long ago and is now widely known enough to find the bitcoin attractive and valuable. 1bitcoin ago you sold $ 200 now the price has tripled or even more. About the net community is that the bitcoin is increasing and will be used as cash.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Who thinks that bitcoin is worthless just to see bitcoin with one eye or just from a different point of view, they just do not know and maybe nobody tells them what bitcoin is, so it's not worth it in their eyes, yes we are back again far behind 2008 is bitcoin this year has not been much in demand and is known to many people even bitcoin has no value, but now because it is time to see how much influence from bitcoin today many of those who know bitcoin are very valuable at this time of course this development is very good , The demand for bitcoin is currently so high that prices continue to rise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Bitcoin is worth $ 2.5k currently what they think of bitcoin.  Lolz. No other currency or commodity  can provide that much of value in short term investment.  Of course they said wrong thing about bitcoin and they dont recognize it.  You show them the working of blockchain technology and how the bitcoin mining,  tx and price evaluation works.  That will explain the worthiness of bitcoin automatically to your friend. 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Bitcoin has grown from 2008 to 3k in 9 years. If more country start legalizing the bitcoin then its scope widens and this will be more used for buying daily stuff needs which is not happening at present. So demand will further increase and more and more people will invest in bitcoin in coming time. And this demand will push prices further up.

the only problem we have currently is about the confirmation system ,
where we should get at least one confirmation up to three confirmation to make sure the tx won't get doubled spending ,
if you could accept a zero confirmation without have any vulnerable ,
i believe bitcoin will adopted evenly around the world faster than expected and of course more worth than just a fiat.
Activity: 238
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Based on my experience, when i first heard about bitcoins at first i don't care about them since i don't know  what and how it works but then when i found out that some of my friends are making real progress then i tried it. Therefore, i would say that the bitcoin is worth trying even i still have a little knowledge about bitcoins. Based on what i read also, the bitcoins are increasing. Smiley
Activity: 357
Merit: 260

Other people saying that because they don't care about bitcoin and also they don't really know the real meaning and value of bitcoin. Those people are judgemental they don't have any proof what they are talking about bitcoin. They are called bias instead of encouraging other people to enter the world of bitcoin is that what they are saying? A negative feedback about it. If you only knew about bitcoin there's a lot of people who have helped by bitcoin and I'm the one of that. It helps me a lot in such a way that I have an online job earning bitcoin even though I'm in my house.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
From the beginning of the history of the emergence of bitcoin, at first is not so valuable, but as time passes and more and more people recognize bitcoin its value is increasing and higher than the previous days. Proven now more and more users of bitcoin and obtain profitable results from bitcoin itself. Indeed it's as priceless if viewed only, without seeing the detail into it. Which in facting if into the deep of bitcoin can achieve big profits. If someone says bitcoin is worthless, just say so many people are now making huge profits / earning big bucks from bitcoin and being able to change a person's life, that's proven very worth.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
bitcoin is the most precious thing that happen in our society. imagine that bitcoin became so popular because of its advantages thats why bitcoin worth is very precious. we can send money through bitcoin with a low cost and also we can make money through bitcoin itself because bitcoin price is not stable and it meant to be grow not to be down.
If bitcoin is worth because of low cost and fast transactions of course this time it is not applicable because the higher the fee and the transaction slows down. That means bitcoin is no longer worth it? I think that makes bitcoin worth more than just a currency or payment option but a profitable commodity

No, bitcoin still has a great value, it is the only currency recognized by governments, so people still use it, however, it is becoming slower than any other currency. .
only some country approved it,not many.bitcoin along with blockchain technology was a new and advanced concept that is needed for IT society.bitcoin gains its value through market only as people find its usage more and its application for effective towards IT sector.as bitcoin was first cryptocurrency thats why it is more popular than any other altcoin.
Activity: 211
bitcoin is the most precious thing that happen in our society. imagine that bitcoin became so popular because of its advantages thats why bitcoin worth is very precious. we can send money through bitcoin with a low cost and also we can make money through bitcoin itself because bitcoin price is not stable and it meant to be grow not to be down.
If bitcoin is worth because of low cost and fast transactions of course this time it is not applicable because the higher the fee and the transaction slows down. That means bitcoin is no longer worth it? I think that makes bitcoin worth more than just a currency or payment option but a profitable commodity

No, bitcoin still has a great value, it is the only currency recognized by governments, so people still use it, however, it is becoming slower than any other currency. .
Activity: 686
Merit: 253

Bitcoin's value grows by the demand for it in the markets and so I think since more investors are looking to profit from its volatility and are thus joint day byvday that's where it's worth is actually coming from because they are constantly in demand and its astronomically shooting its prices high.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Well, for those who do not know bitcoin, of course they would think that bitcoin it has no value. but, when they have gained bitcoin, and know how it works, I am sure, they will drag their words, and would say that bitcoin is worth something, even to say, bitcoin is the best on the internet. I feel, they know very little knowledge about bitcoin.

I agree with you sir,.. i'm a newbie, but based on my research about bitcoin is helping to earn more profit,.. using via online... and yes i ask my friend what is the value of bitcoin,.. and he said me you need to research and about the value of bitcoin...
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Worth it or not it depends on ourselves. Bitcoin will have a value when the willing to work hard and start thinking creatively. But bitcoin is worthless if we just sit still and sit idly while waiting for rain from the sky. So what you are asking is all back to our respective thoughts
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

People who don't understand the value of a dollar and a bad peer group can lead people to make dumb decisions are they Financially Independent or do they live pay check to pay check you want to listen to the people who are the most successful as they will return growth in the long run, and fake it till you make it.

It's utility is the ledger a record that requires no oversight other than miners to utilize it, services build around it because its lightweight and getting easier to transact with and people use it because they like the idea of their own control without oversight and fees. We are early yet so the value will keep on rising.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Because many who like and indeed proved to be the most profitable investment, every day a lot of media that tell about bitcoin so that users continue to grow.
Activity: 756
Value of something depends upon its demand in the market, gold have reached to its value due to its high demand in the world. Bitcoin is not that much popular because majority of world is not aware of it but hopefully in future it will get its place what it deserves, because i haven't seen such potential in any currency of the world which bitcoin has.

So in effect Bitcoin is worthy or worth something because of its demand on the market. With the current growth in interest all over the world it places Bitcoin in a vantage position to keep gaining value sporadically as it is currently doing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investment a person can ever make. You can expect your principal amount to double within a small span of one to two years. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular everyday which makes it a must make investment for future. It's worth every penny a person is willing to invest in it.
If everything is as you say that bitcoin is just a pyramid. Now wait longer, but then everything can fall apart in a moment. Without the development of trade and job offers bitcoin economy, crypto currencies can not be built.
Pages:
Jump to: