Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 15. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 02:36:56 PM
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Bitcoin have massive value because trust . origin of the value of bitcoin detect by the market.
value will rise in future and we only see 5% of real value
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
January 05, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Bitcoin is very valuable most especially to those holders and investors.When a person that has no knowledge about btc most of them think that bitcoin is a scam or just an illusion but for us whose been in the crypto world were very thankful thay once in our journey in life weve known bitcoin.For me it is very valuable that helps me/us in making things possible through financially free.Personally i have been through a financial crisis when my family need it most and it seems that life seems so tough if you dont have money but when a friend told me about this i grab this rare opportunity and started to earn more knowledge in crypto business.So far i can really say that it is more valuable and profitable as times passes by.
Activity: 588
January 05, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
I think because of the limited number of only 21 million in the world so the more people demand the higher the price the same applies to other goods but depending on the supply if the supply is more than the demand of course the price will tend to be cheaper, than the fewer supplies but his demand is overwhelming.
of course always acts rule that demand gives birth to offer, but due to limited bitcoin in the world, it is generally may not work. so I don't know how to his way can affect demand кpиптoвaлюты at its price. although if a lot of the needs of the market, the price is valid rises up, but not so quickly and not so high as recently demonstrated bitcoin.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 12:11:06 PM
I think because of the limited number of only 21 million in the world so the more people demand the higher the price the same applies to other goods but depending on the supply if the supply is more than the demand of course the price will tend to be cheaper, than the fewer supplies but his demand is overwhelming.
Activity: 126
January 05, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
Well, for those who do not know bitcoin, of course they would think that bitcoin it has no value. but, when they have gained bitcoin, and know how it works, I am sure, they will drag their words, and would say that bitcoin is worth something, even to say, bitcoin is the best on the internet. I feel, they know very little knowledge about bitcoin.

Yes thats true, people tend to say a lot if they didnt know something probably guessing what is this all about , but for me Bitcoin is worth it because it help us to have profit just simply being inside our houses, we can profitable without being troubled in traffic, pollution and accidents. Bitcoin is very worth it platform to me specially as student, it is the most accessible type of working for money I have ever tried.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 05, 2018, 11:16:06 AM
Bitcoin's worth is leveling like the worth of gold. It's been raising up it's value since it was invented. It has been a good investment for people who wanted to have opportunities to money. It is worth more than any other investments as i may say and is a good thing to have.
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
It really matters, because there are many investors who are gaining good benefits from it, some are now became millionaires, If you want to become millionaire then stick to bitcoin:)
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 04, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
I agree with your thoughts, that who says bitcoin is of no value. Bitcoin is worth it, most people can earn from bitcoin because they know bitcoin is worth it. Many ways to turn bitcoin into a big advantage. Among them are mining, investment and signature campaigns that exist in this forum. Please explain the bitcoin to the person who says bitcoin is of no value. Hopefully they (people) understand.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 30, 2017, 02:48:54 AM
Those people said bitcoin has no value is envy because they dont have bitcoin for sure so they want bitcoin price decrease or crash so they have chances to buy bitcoin with cheap price. And I think those people are dev of the altcoins because they have chances if bitcoin die the next bitcoin will their coin so they said that. But bitcoin as of now is very high and it is very worth it to invest.
Activity: 196
October 30, 2017, 02:31:40 AM
Perhaps bitcoins is always in the mainstream in all social ads, and what makes it worth,? Its because of its continues rises in its market value. Every people are get curious of how this things happen, and all sudden fluctuations  happen are because of us. I am so positive that it will continues soaring up like a rocket which rapidly focused  its direction upward. If you allow yourself to be optimistic, this will be the most smartest decision ive ever made. because this will gonna be our future currency in the upcoming years.Smiley    
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 30, 2017, 02:28:29 AM
maybe those people who says bitcoin has no worth are those who really don't have any idea about bitcoin and if they just know and study about this they will eat their words well it 's their ideas but for me bitcoin is so worthy and it is valuable because it helps a lot to people who need extra money.
Activity: 350
October 30, 2017, 01:39:10 AM

I think the first one is clear because the more people who use bitcoin as a means of payment, it means that more people need it, so bitcoin is very valuable. in addition to the increasing number of countries that legalize bitcoin will have an impact on trust in btc itself
Activity: 224
October 30, 2017, 01:35:24 AM
When bitcoin started, it was offered at certain gaming sites, pokers, and stuff like that as a winning prize or at very low cost. Once anything is distributed, either for free or for a low cost, and if you are able to grow trust of holders around with then the value grows of that certain something. In this case bitcoins. It day by day got popular and gained allot of trust worldwide from its users because of its openness, decentralized mechanism and cheap transaction fee, which was exactly what users wanted.

Over the period of time, more and more people came to this platform and started trading in and through bitcoins, thus increasing its value.

On my own point of view this is definitely a blessing to everyone. We can earn and at the same time we are learning a lot of ideas. When we trade bitcoin , it can surely make you rich for its exchange rate that goes higher as time goes by. Its purpose really helps the masses. Its worth it because of helping the people find other source of income other than from their regulaf job
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
October 30, 2017, 01:15:22 AM
When bitcoin started, it was offered at certain gaming sites, pokers, and stuff like that as a winning prize or at very low cost. Once anything is distributed, either for free or for a low cost, and if you are able to grow trust of holders around with then the value grows of that certain something. In this case bitcoins. It day by day got popular and gained allot of trust worldwide from its users because of its openness, decentralized mechanism and cheap transaction fee, which was exactly what users wanted.

Over the period of time, more and more people came to this platform and started trading in and through bitcoins, thus increasing its value.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 24, 2017, 05:36:08 AM
The ever increasing user becomes a good indication of the future of bitcoin, now most people keep keep bitcoin because they are convinced that bitcoin will last for a long time.
Activity: 392
October 24, 2017, 04:41:48 AM
Indeed they are wrong, and it is true bitcoin is very valuable as gold in the real world that has its own value.
And of course the more people who are interested in bitcoin, the bitcoin value will rise and move higher because basically the bitcoin value depends on the law of demand and supply. Obviously more and more people are interested in or buying bitcoin will automatically bitcoin's demand will increasing and bitcoin price will moving up. Like a nowadays.. more and more peole are interested on bitcoin, because the price was looks leads to more high, of course this will be more people are interested to make an investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 462
October 24, 2017, 04:30:56 AM
I think that Bitcoin worth what it is for the main fact that he has a very powerful community behind it.
Not only that, Bitcoin has the strongest network ever existed, which means that the bitcoin network is the most secure network to transfer funds into.

What makes bitcoin worth is the people, not the governments, and that's what makes this coin so special!

Bitcoin and crypto never was about governments. It's about freedom from all the restrictions governents and banks impose on people. That's why it's support is continously growing and banks are scared of it

I agree and it was created this way, so there will be no restrictions from the governments and no one will be in control of it like the banks too. And the fact that people are already acknowledging it and using it makes the government and banks more scared of it.
Indeed the banks and the governments are now afraid of bitcoin because it can easily invade the country and promote decentralization which the people like to have in their lives because they are sick for the centralization that the governments always promotes. If bitcoin will become popular in a country it will get rid the centralization but the governments are smart because they created different laws that will regulate the bitcoin and some countries cannot handle bitcoin that they just banned it.
it's true that bitcoin never discussed the government. bitcoin focuses only on its purpose, as long as bitcoin does not make mistakes, then bitcoin will continue to move forward, no matter what the government says. the most important thing is everyone's trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
October 24, 2017, 04:14:41 AM

I initially think like you but I now know why bitcoin is so valuable, because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used for any payment like games and other goods purchases, how to get bitcoin is also difficult but bitcoin demand in the market very much. that's what makes bitcoin more expensive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
October 24, 2017, 01:27:44 AM
No I am not agree that bitcoin has no value.If it is not worth it why many investors invest on it?why many people continuing joining on this forum ?why do they need to waste their  time in bitcoin.
If we work on bitcoin it has so many benefits that can helps us to reduce employment and poverty that our country is main problem of it.It is based on demand and flactuatings price value of bitcoin so thats why it increases more and being stable for a long time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 09, 2017, 02:15:42 PM
Many people said Bitcoin are worthless cause actually they don't have a basic concept about what is Bitcoin, what is blockchain system and what can that technology can giving to us . Even with investors who holding maybe hundreds of BTC don't even know about it's worthy . Seems they just think it is a property or some kinds of stocks to investing and earning profits . Blockchain system isn't that much complicated.  Basic concepts are necessary to know when you're joinning in the system.
And that is exactly what makes it valuable. We have all perceived its importance, what it has to offer, and what we benefit. If these things are not there, so many people won't even be here today and the lesser the people who want to have some of it for themselves, the more valuable it becomes.

Some people do not even understand what makes bitcoin what it is today and the functions they derive from using bitcoin, but because of the fact that so many people are adopting it and the value increases, is enough for some to just buy into it. It is that DEMAND that speaks for the value.
Pages:
Jump to: