Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 16. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 08, 2017, 07:06:04 PM
people who say btc have no value because they do not know more about what can be done with btc. now its value is soaring, they know how much the value of 1 btc then they will be interested to learn how to get it and change their speculation on the value of btc
Most probably bitcoin has attracted those who were talking false about it and after seeing the profits and other benefits of bitcoin the person who were saying that it is valueless and more false wants to invest in bitcoin so that they can also enjoy the profit and benefits bitcoin gives and now the whole world is talking about bitcoin and no one is left who says bitcoin doesn’t works.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 09:34:56 AM
people who say btc have no value because they do not know more about what can be done with btc. now its value is soaring, they know how much the value of 1 btc then they will be interested to learn how to get it and change their speculation on the value of btc
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 09:26:11 AM
Bitcoin considered as a good source of income, Many people are craving to have a piece of it. Because in just a very short span of time Bitcoin soars up and quite much expensive than gold, This is  totally proves bitcoins worth. Smiley
well for me it is worth because it has a value.and it is important and helpful to those who are shortened thier salary so then i believe that bitcoin is  really worth welcome to discuss than discusing anything without learning.if we learn bitcoin we had a great chance to make a huge profit that we can use to provide things which are needed on our daily life of living.
Activity: 196
October 08, 2017, 09:05:25 AM
Bitcoin considered as a good source of income, Many people are craving to have a piece of it. Because in just a very short span of time Bitcoin soars up and quite much expensive than gold, This is  totally proves bitcoins worth. Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 08, 2017, 07:37:53 AM
because people want it
no i dont agree not al of the people want bitcoin because not all of us know about it.bitcoin is worth welcome to discuss because people can help each and everyone if they are going to discuss and share the advantage of using bitcoin.i think the most important thing in bitcoin is sharing an ideas to make everyone a knolegeable person in using bitcoin to avoid using bitcoin in any kind of scam .it is really worth because it can givw  as a lot of profit .
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2017, 06:39:46 AM
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Like gold, the price is increasing due to the demand increasing as well whilw the supply is limited. I prefer Bitcoin really since, unlike fiat,  it is not prone to price inflation of goods but its the other way arpund. Due to Bitcoin getting much more valuable, the price of goods when paying Bitcoin is getting smaller in terms of using it as a mode of payment.

Actually, the limited supply is just one aspect of the equation. Both gold and copper have limited supplies, but we know which one is the world's safe haven asset. Apart from limited supply, what sets Bitcoin apart are its decentralized qualities and the hashing power banking it.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
October 08, 2017, 03:03:07 AM
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
For those people who doesn't even know how it works surely they will say that it has no value..because not all of us were introduce to cryptocurrency thats why only few are those who use it..but for those people who knows its function to our life and knows how to earn it most probably they would say it is indeed very useful and very valuable especially now that its price continously rising.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 08, 2017, 01:21:22 AM
The point that makes bitcoin is worth/valuable is the confidence of everyone close to bitcoin that bitcoin is really worth to them, the more peoples using bitcoin for payments or transacts in the internet world, the more valuable also the payment system is. Just as a gold, bitcoin is available in limited quantities.. and i think this is what causes the price to increase over time due to demand and supply from all those using bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
October 08, 2017, 01:09:06 AM
Bitcoin for  me is worth it like gold it has a value that cannot be depreciated.It has an increasing value and it is profitable because so many investors invest on it so thats why its price is flactuating.That man who said that has no ideas about bitcoin ,Bitcoin is valuable like other currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2017, 12:55:44 AM

Like gold, the price is increasing due to the demand increasing as well whilw the supply is limited. I prefer Bitcoin really since, unlike fiat,  it is not prone to price inflation of goods but its the other way arpund. Due to Bitcoin getting much more valuable, the price of goods when paying Bitcoin is getting smaller in terms of using it as a mode of payment.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 08, 2017, 12:49:41 AM
I think that Bitcoin worth what it is for the main fact that he has a very powerful community behind it.
Not only that, Bitcoin has the strongest network ever existed, which means that the bitcoin network is the most secure network to transfer funds into.

What makes bitcoin worth is the people, not the governments, and that's what makes this coin so special!
Trust me, bitcoin would not have had a powerful community if they did not believe in its core values. And the fact that it is even limited gives it more value than we can imagine as everyone at least want to be the 1 out of 21 million.

However, the function that it offers that so far nothing else offers or the fact that even if some other cryptocurrency offers it, the fact that it is the first makes people believe it will give them something back, which is freedom. That alone is a huge value.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
October 06, 2017, 11:28:26 AM
I think that Bitcoin worth what it is for the main fact that he has a very powerful community behind it.
Not only that, Bitcoin has the strongest network ever existed, which means that the bitcoin network is the most secure network to transfer funds into.

What makes bitcoin worth is the people, not the governments, and that's what makes this coin so special!

Bitcoin and crypto never was about governments. It's about freedom from all the restrictions governents and banks impose on people. That's why it's support is continously growing and banks are scared of it

I agree and it was created this way, so there will be no restrictions from the governments and no one will be in control of it like the banks too. And the fact that people are already acknowledging it and using it makes the government and banks more scared of it.
Indeed the banks and the governments are now afraid of bitcoin because it can easily invade the country and promote decentralization which the people like to have in their lives because they are sick for the centralization that the governments always promotes. If bitcoin will become popular in a country it will get rid the centralization but the governments are smart because they created different laws that will regulate the bitcoin and some countries cannot handle bitcoin that they just banned it.
It seems to me that the problem is much wider. Bitcoin is really a good way for each person to earn additional income. But in order that the income had its value should work real economies of Nations. I do not believe that bitcoin can replace Fiat. They will always exist in different dimensions.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 06, 2017, 11:20:50 AM
Hello  Smiley
Your question is quite interesting.
I believe I am not that qualified to answer this question but since its a discussion I would like to aay something.

Please allow me to rephrase your sentence ,
* Why do any currency that you use has a value?*

Bitcoin is a currency only, a cryptocurrency for that matter thats up to date with the present demand of the generation.

Its more like asking why do a dollar? A yen ? Rupee ? Dinar ? Has a value. At the end of the day a currency is a currency only .
No Matter if its a bitcoin or..some other fiat.

Its something I feel is regulated by the government intrinsically according to the economic status of ypur country.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 06, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

Bitcoin and crypto never was about governments. It's about freedom from all the restrictions governents and banks impose on people. That's why it's support is continously growing and banks are scared of it

I agree and it was created this way, so there will be no restrictions from the governments and no one will be in control of it like the banks too. And the fact that people are already acknowledging it and using it makes the government and banks more scared of it.
Indeed the banks and the governments are now afraid of bitcoin because it can easily invade the country and promote decentralization which the people like to have in their lives because they are sick for the centralization that the governments always promotes. If bitcoin will become popular in a country it will get rid the centralization but the governments are smart because they created different laws that will regulate the bitcoin and some countries cannot handle bitcoin that they just banned it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 11:06:43 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2017, 10:22:28 AM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 06, 2017, 07:02:50 AM
The value of a goods that people cherish, would rise. This is synonymous to Gold and silver as people prefer one for another and so this is how it is with bitcoin and other cryptos that is where the value is.

Yes we mostly value bitcoin for it's value and that's why it really worth. And comparing it to gold and silver is quite popular today, most of the people are saying that bitcoin is the modern gold or digital gold that makes it worth for everyone to keep on holding. Thinking if bitcoin doesn't have any value today, do you think that many people will stay and look to it as a valuable investment and profitable coin?

For as long as the cryptocurrency has value today then it will always be worth it most especially Bitcoin which in present has the most value out of all the cryptocoins. That's why they are saying it is like the modern gold or digital gold because of the value it holds and price that keeps on increasing in time.

If crypto's doesn't have value but they have use and we are benefiting on that thing then it's still worth. But this is the main reason why everyone is with bitcoin because of it's price and we are defining it's value and worth through it. And the other features of bitcoin like cheaper fees, faster confirmation are just bonus and it's just a secondary reason why it is worth it to all of us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
October 06, 2017, 04:14:27 AM

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 04:12:35 AM
The greatest plus of bitcoin and every crypto currency is that no banks are involved in their blockchain system. That means minimal to none transaction fees, no fake-magic money invented by interest from loans. Every crypto coin has to be mined and is always monitored. Crypto currency cannot be subjected to inflation so it cannot loose its value. Also, the almost instant access makes it perfect for all transactions. You have a bank in your digital wallet.
And last but not least blockchain protocols guarantee the safety of all transactions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 04:03:50 AM
The following are some of the major advantages of using Bitcoin versus other currency systems:
- no third-party seizure
- no taxes
- no tracking
- no transaction costs
- no risk of “charge-backs”
- Bitcoins cannot be stolen
Pages:
Jump to: