Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 47. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 11:52:05 PM
Your right, every bounty participant can be consider as investor of the project. Just what you said our effort and time are things we put in the project. Try to do every given task and make a strong media to advertise the ICO sales. We are also have a risk to not paid like investor. It could our effort and time will turn in to nothing. So every activity with presence of our self is also an investment
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 11:51:15 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I agree with you. Bounty hunters must invest their time and energy in search of opportunities. I am also a bounty hunter. Hope to meet many good projects.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 11:46:45 PM
Bounty is the same with an investment where you'll invest time and effort, on the other hand bounty is not also investment cause you're not investing money.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 11:39:45 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I believe in what you say, that's what I also think, bounty hunters are also investors for the reason that we also invest our time, skills, and efforts in participating in bounty campaigns. Investing in something doesn't always mean that you go out there and put money in something and wait to earn profit. Our time, skills, and efforts are also a form of investment as you have already said.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 11:03:58 PM
bounty is not an investment for me because investment means that your putting up your money or your cryptos rather into another person with a promised good appraisal costs while in bounty,there are general rules that should be follow and tasks to be done such as like and share,using hashtags and creating weekly reports to be submitted to the bounty manager.In addition,at end of each bounty campaigns you will get your tokens that has been distributed by the bounty manager.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 10:51:18 PM
I personally think you can see some hunters also investing in some ICO  projects. they also help the project to make it successful by promoting projects through social media etc. Pay hunters may not qualify. as investors as their work is meant to attract others to donate money without projects that may not work.

Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 30, 2018, 10:51:03 PM
I personally do agree with you. I am a bounty hunter and I suppose myself as an investor, even that is investing my time and energy to gain the rewards and profits. It is like a job or others. After the distribution, I also use the token reward for investment.
But of course, different people will have a different point of view. We cannot force them to have the similar point of view with us.
It is an investment in different ways, we invest our efforts, time and skills instead of putting our own money to be called an investor. The only difference is that we will only know our investment worth once the ICO distribution done depending on our stakes earned during a campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 10:37:53 PM
I personally do agree with you. I am a bounty hunter and I suppose myself as an investor, even that is investing my time and energy to gain the rewards and profits. It is like a job or others. After the distribution, I also use the token reward for investment.
But of course, different people will have a different point of view. We cannot force them to have the similar point of view with us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 10:36:53 PM
Yes doing bounty need energy, times and efforts like others job, and when we get reward the same thing like we get salary, and we can use that salary to buy good and service for living or make investment back to the crypto. Bounty reward is not free money but this is the same like others job that need times and energy to do that.
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

Bounty campaigns are not investments but rather called as a job because in this way you can earn their coins and from there you can start trading or just sell their coins immediately in order to earn profit from the market.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

I know that the gift is not an investment and an investment just to get a reward and so I see a lot of people joining in bounty to get a prize and for investment not in the place bounty and its place in cryptocurrency to invest in a promising and profitable altcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 10:29:43 PM
Yes I do agree but always remember if bounty hunters really helping the project for marketing then it will consider as investment lots of bounty hunters here having no ethics . They are ready to steal others works and try to show them as their own.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 30, 2018, 10:10:50 PM
theres no one says that its not an investment,besides eversince that im here in crypto i always mentioned that time,effort and skills are investment too,and its not just the money wh being invested here.

In bounty hunting we consume electricity,internet access,we use our gadgets that need a maintenance and we spend our precious time,and we twist our mind and make research in google if weh think our advice is not enough for the OP.this is the many things people dont consider for bounty hunters
Indeed mate you have pointed all the important things people must know about how bounty hunting is an investments too,because most of members here are thinking only money is the investment while theres no successful campaigns o projects that didn't use campaign participants to promote their ico or company
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 09:53:59 PM
According to my way of thinking, I invest my time in it. I think doing bounties is also an investment and spending our time but Many of us have testified to this fact that it is very possible for someone to earn a living through a rewarding campaign.

Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 09:44:25 PM
Yes, I agree with you. The difference is that we use time to invest instead of money.
Activity: 280
May 30, 2018, 09:40:39 PM
Whether it's an investment or not definitely depends on each person. If you weren't working on bounties, what would you be doing. If it's playing video games or something that doesn't really reward any financial gain, then the time spent working on bounties would not be considered an investment, as you'd just be giving up your video game playing time.

However, if your bounties do get in the way of other tasks which reward you financially, I would consider it an investment, and then it's up to the individual to figure out which 'time investment' is going to yield the highest return in value.

Yes it can be called also an investment, investment in time and effort but we did it a proper way caused in bounty we expect a token for exchange  after the campaign will finished, in other way if you're extra time consumed only for online games you get nothing in returns.
Activity: 139
May 30, 2018, 09:37:16 PM
People can give different types of answers for that. Becuase it depends on human mind.someone can explain bounties as an investment. Because they spend their time to do that promotion. But I think if someone Financing some project it is an investment. I think bounties like a job. We have to do something & They pay our payment as a coin.this is my personal idea. Good luck
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
May 30, 2018, 09:32:10 PM
It can not be said that if we participate in the companies of the generosity of ICO and invest our time and energy in this activity, then we make investments. According to this reasoning, everything we do is useful, it's all investments, because they require us to expend our energy and energy. Such a statement would be wrong. If we look at what the word "investment" means, then it will be said that an investment is an investment of capital in the economy to generate profit. Therefore, if we talk about investments, always by this we need to mean investing exactly money resources and nothing more. If we begin to arbitrarily use words in a different meaning as we like, soon we will cease to understand each other.
Activity: 67
May 30, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

I agree with you bounty hunters are one of the investment in ICO campaign. Bounty hunters not putting money to have share or to invest in the ICO but by doing promoting their project, wearing signature posting and sharing thoughts, effort and time is an investment of a bounty hunters. Thats why bounty hunters are one of the most important participants into the successfull of an ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 09:13:25 PM
Yes, bounty is an investment of time and effort.  But I see so many people signing onto bounty programs without analyzing the project.  As with any investment, you need to analyze whether or not a project is worth your investment in time and effort.  I've previously joined airdop and was receiving bounties but as I found more about the project, I was convinced it was not worth my investment.  I left that bounty program quickly.

I also found out that participating in the bounty program forced me to learn more about cryptocurrencies.  So the received reward is both knowledge and bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: