Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 45. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 31, 2018, 06:04:04 AM
It's true, we spend a lot of time and effort participating in bounty campaigns and totally deserve these coins. Especially since we do not know how much we will get.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I strongly agree with you! It is likened to a traditional job wherein you trade your time, effort and skill for a salary/wage, it is true also with doing bounties, you have to pay your electricity, your internet bills and foremost, your valuable time in order to finish your bounty work and have that token as a remuneration. There is no such thing as free now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:06:37 AM
Generosity is not an investment, it's a job.  Pay for it only tokens, not fiat money.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:57:11 AM
Because bounty is scam, scam everywhere Sad
Activity: 124
May 31, 2018, 04:51:32 AM
Of course a bounty hunters also an investors, they are investing their time and their rewards as long as they want to get a more valuable rewards.
Activity: 153
May 31, 2018, 04:47:05 AM
I support the author. we all pay only the price of this fee is different. someone pays money, and someone time! time is the most valuable thing we have! every minute has its price, and we spend our time, and as a result of the time spent we get money.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 31, 2018, 03:56:48 AM
Investment can simply be defined as to invest our own money for the returns i.e dividend or intrest . but in bounty we do not invest our own money but we simply advertise the company s projects so bounty can not be called as investment.

you earned the tokens and if you keep the tokens in your wallet for good and turned out to have value that have grown more than its ICO price, its an investment. You have invested time and effort in promoting the project making exposures to it so that investors will see the project. If a users in those forum or in the social media site invest to the project, you have helped the project and the team.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 03:51:50 AM
I strongly consider bounty as an investment because of the returns we get from our labour. One thing binds every investment together and that's what we call "Returns". For bounty to have adequate capacity to generate returns, it is needful to know that it is a big time investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 03:48:00 AM
For me, participation in the bounty tends to one of the investment and jobs. Yeah, in this case, we intend to invest our time and the energy for the sake of fulfilling the task and rules. Although many people consider that bounty hunters are just the people who want to earn the free money, I really don't think so. Every bounty hunter is working to make the ICO that they promote successfully and introduce them tot he community.
Investment is not just about money so all bounty participant are literally doing an investment by promoting and wearing the signature of the bounty. We all want to earn money but not all of us can afford to use money as a capital.

All we do here is investing already, even just allotting time for reading is investing time already. People should remove this way of thinking that bounty participants are just for earning money because it is somehow being unfair. We do our best and what we can to earn money and as long as it is legal, bounty hunting and bounty participants should be treated as a job already.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 03:41:29 AM
Most people have the notion that investment is all abut money. I have even seen situations where a bounty hunter was complaining of something in the telegram group of a project and someone answered him by saying that "why complaining, since you are given free token". I see this as a wrong idea. I so much agree with the author if this thread, because bounty hunters invest their time and energy. Money and effort can be redeemed, but time can never be redeemed.
May 31, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
Secondly, I wouldn't want to subscribe to that opinion that bounty is not an investment all because it is obtained free or no one deposits money to get. Your money is indirectly involved in bounty. Think about the subscription fee...you don't subscribe for free, you pay for it. Now, channeling that paid subscription into bounty promotion is indirectly telling that money is involved.
Activity: 41
May 31, 2018, 03:40:19 AM
Investment can simply be defined as to invest our own money for the returns i.e dividend or intrest . but in bounty we do not invest our own money but we simply advertise the company s projects so bounty can not be called as investment.
May 31, 2018, 03:34:59 AM
We all have different perspectives to bounty. As for me, I strongly believe that bounty is an investment. I've got so many reasons for that one of which is, anything that is worth my time is considered an investment.

I invest a lot of time carrying out tasks on so many platforms so, why won't I consider it as an investment? The time I would rather have used for so many projects is what I'm busy investing on bounty. That in itself is enough reason for me to consider bounty as an investment.
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
For me it's not an investment because you must do the task then you got paid from your hard work, it means you can get money if you work. If you didn't do the work you didn't get paid this is an active income. This is different when you only invest your money to an ICO you didnt't work but your money is working for you, this is a passive income. I think this is better called investment, when money can work for you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
May 31, 2018, 03:30:55 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Yo broo good point..bounty hunters do invest their precious time working for a certain ICO and time is many times more valuable than money itself..as if say some one translated a 50 page whitepaper must have given a lot of time and work into it..This is an investement of his time and efforts
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
May 31, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

This is one of the foremost thing bounty hunters may understand.
They treat the tokens they receive from bounty as free and sell them for whatever price they get on listing.

Personally, I only do signature bounties and only for the projects in which I would personally have invested as in ICO. I study projects before joining there campaigns and I invest my time if not money to get bounty rewards.

The saying is true: "Time is Money" and people should understand it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
May 31, 2018, 03:27:30 AM
I strongly agree with you on that, bounty campaign is also an investment. Bounty hunters invest their time and effort to make sure this project achieves its goal of purpose, and they continue to spread the word around different platform getting it to every investor. Come to think of it without the bounty hunters, without the marketing, how do this projects move from ICO to an Exchange? We have seen project who don't achieve SoftCap close and return investors fund and yet a lot still think less of bounty campaign.

Though few alpha projects don't need to do serious campaigns, their product sells for themselves.
Activity: 179
May 31, 2018, 03:18:20 AM
I agree with you, the bounty is the same investment, because the time that we spend for bounty, we could spend on normal work with hourly pay.

For my opinion, Bounty is not an investment it is only for advertising their ICO wherein many investors can catch the attention of what we advertise so that they could more interested in ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 31, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
For me, participation in the bounty tends to one of the investment and jobs. Yeah, in this case, we intend to invest our time and the energy for the sake of fulfilling the task and rules. Although many people consider that bounty hunters are just the people who want to earn the free money, I really don't think so. Every bounty hunter is working to make the ICO that they promote successfully and introduce them tot he community.
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
Yes, I agree. Because bonuses are an indirect investment of effort in your work. It is not a form of direct investment in money as other investors. Consequently, bounties usually do not take the initiative or higher powers for a variety of reasons. However, the bounty is still the result of labor, so cherish its value as a cherish your effort.
Pages:
Jump to: