Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is crypto making the world go crazy? - page 41. (Read 62454 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
To me I feel nothing has happened yet, wait for a full recovery from what has seemed to be the greatest crash of all time, as soon as Bitcoin hits $10,000 to $15,000 those that mocked people in crypto will sell their government houses to buy crypto coins
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies have shown people that they can make incredibly fast money in a short period of time and that is why there are so many people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think that many people are doing this in vain, because to get rich quick not most people will fail, but to lose all your money quickly is pretty easy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The Crypto make the world go crazy maybe because a lot of peaople gets a lot of profit in terms of getting rich so quickly, and getting more money in just a blink of an eye knowing that you have a risky part.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?
They go crazy on crypto because they believe that it is their only hope to get rich quickly. They are taking risk and hoping that by investing in crypto  all they have will bring them a good fortune. Well, that is true if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Its simply easy to understand big moneys allways making world crazy.
and other reason its the technology diferently new

People do not understand why something that used to cost $ 1 now costs $ 7,000- $ 20,000. Of course, people think that this is a financial bubble that will soon burst, but they do not know when, and they also want to make money on it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In my opinion, people are crazy about cryptocurrency because it opened the door to a new world. In this world, everything is possible, and earn a lot of money, and buy whatever you want! It's real! The only problem is that you need to be well-versed in the field of cryptocurrency, and to distinguish bitcoin from altcoins at least.  Rashly sell all that you have and invest in cryptocurrency. You need to be able to diversify your risks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Crypto is perhaps the last way to become rich, in one minute, or a maximum in a few months. It is very exciting, very much information and constantly have to think and develop.
Activity: 406

Crypto is making the world crazy because it is the new way of investing and earning, it is the new way of making money using the new technology by means of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
In fact, many people go crazy, trying to make money on the cryptocurrency. I consider crazy those people who, for the sake of the cryptocurrency, are selling their property, remaining without housing, for example, for the sake of a great goal ... It is necessary to be realistic and not allow yourself and your family to remain completely without money.
Activity: 138
One of the factors common to all of them is cheap energy costs, it notes, making cryptocurrency mining relatively cheap in all of them. The average cost to mine a single bitcoin, based on energy costs, ranged from $531 in the Venezuela outlier and $2,177 in Belarus, up to only $5,155 in Lithuania.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
peoples are start to realize that cryptocurrency are the future of currency, if they can make profit from it why dont they begin to invest in it? but for leaving a job, selling house and property i will not recommend it unless you are too expert to invest in cryptocurrency and know market trends very well and detail. let's begin from investing with small amount but making a huge profit from it, considering cryptocurrency risks are one of the most important thing.
copper member
Activity: 476
People love anything form which they get something. You can become rich and enjoy all the pleasures of money by earning alot from crypto I'm very less time as compared to other professions. Crypto is making their dreams come true.
Activity: 468
crypto does not make the world go crazy. but make people go crazy. not all people crazy, only those who have suffered a loss on crypto that made them go crazy. basically, crypto is very profitable, the world talks about crypto because it does not believe if crypto it can be profitable and suitable for investment. someone must have a property business using crypto.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
I've not heard of many people doing that this year. Last year there was just so much FOMO that people started doing crazy things, expect a lot are regretting it now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
It's a fairly new technology the blockchain that is, so we are still in our infancy as a market and of course they also think that because there is a lot of volatility, there is a high risk and high reward attached to it. Cryptocurrency is the next generation of money but more innovative since it is a virtual currency and people see that cryptocurrencies are a chance to make money Undecided
Why is crypto making the world go crazy? Because here in cryptocurrency, when you invest wisely and patiently then expect that you will get a lot of money more than your investment. It is easy for people to make money here but you just really need to be great in decision making.
Activity: 95
It's a fairly new technology the blockchain that is, so we are still in our infancy as a market and of course they also think that because there is a lot of volatility, there is a high risk and high reward attached to it. Cryptocurrency is the next generation of money but more innovative since it is a virtual currency and people see that cryptocurrencies are a chance to make money Undecided
Activity: 140
people are addicted to crypto if they ever meet once. when people find a way to make easy money with less work, they always go crazy. by choosing cryptocurrency, they have placed their future in cryptocurrency. because many people get a big profit investing here then their daily wages, and profits are also in a short time,
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Because crypto is very promising. Crypto can make someone be rich in one night. But, of course, it is just what they think about without thinking of the risks. Therefore, some of them lose their money and anything in their life because going crazy in crypto. Hence, just be wise in investing or involved in crypto to be healthier.
Activity: 490
After last year's development, more and more people have heard of the encryption market, and many people have gained a lot of profits here, which attracts a large number of investors to join.
Pages:
Jump to: