Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is crypto making the world go crazy? - page 45. (Read 62454 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 132
why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?
the promise of greater profit, when the market get hyped and a bullish market.
But this people doesnt know that the market is very volatile.
And one of the things they didnt notice. is scam also gets along with this hype.
some promise greater profit than the markets highest.
this affect a lot of people's mentality. and make bad decision for some
but for some it was life changing
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think the reason why the cryptocurrency makes the world crazy is because of its high rate of return, which is not seen anywhere else. But I hope that the next cryptocurrency will cause people to go crazy because they have to use cryptocurrencies to protect their privacy and have their own rights.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
It is actual because people understand crypto's impact and try to be the part of it. If they invest now, they will get a huge income from it later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think everyone wants to get rich quickly and without any extra efforts. But It's impossible in our world. It's necessary to pay for all.
Activity: 294
Because, the world of crypto currency is very quickly changing, and with a successful investment you can easily become rich, but you can also lose everything. And this moment of failure, can become fatal for a person, that he ceases to be normal.
Activity: 322
It's money. Money can make an indelible impression and completely change them when large sums lie on the wallets. I don't think people are crazy, that's normal.
Activity: 196
They got hyped because of what happened last year the price unexpectedly surges and made 1,000% gain which made everyone so excited to invest and leave their daily jobs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Appcoin Development Team
why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?
In my opinion cryptocurrencies is something like the internet in its time, all the world was buzzling about internet, and most of the guys were not believing that it will became something worthy, so the same situation we have right now with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
in my opinion, people are crazy about cryptocurrency because they are aware of the money they can realize when they invest in it. People are in the crypto world to make money and they want to get rich quickly
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
you had better advise anyone who is planning to sell all he has to buy into crypto to do it carefully. Put only what you can afford to lose. At any time of crypto, whether the high price time or low make the risk manageable. I hope cryptocurrency exist for life but things within the space will always change. The space is still vulnerable to hack and wont advise anyone to put all his hard earn money online within the reach of thieves. More so new investor should take time to research and read regularly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Crypto making the world crazy Huh

Because you know, crypto is the future technologi and can connect anyone in the world.
And now, so many a rich people looking for crypto to invest.
Thats why crypto going crazy to the world.
Activity: 314
Big money always brings down the roof of people, especially when they get so easy. If 5 years ago I knew that everything would be exactly so, then I would also be happy to invest in cryptocurrency everything that I had then
Activity: 322
Because crypto is going to change the world marke
Activity: 294
People see easy money and try to take it away. This is absolutely normal and they should not be blamed for it. I am sure that cryptocurrencies are not the first and not the last way of earning, for which people throw everything in the world
Activity: 238
lust for money. Easy money. At least they think so. Also journalists like cool stories when the person did nothing, and received one million dollars. That's all the others are beginning to think that they will succeed. At this point, it is best to exit the crypto market.
Activity: 71
it is simple crypto doesn t make the world go crazy but the profits and the money that is made there and the reason that it can be gained by less effort than ever just because of that nothing else.
Activity: 476
Because the investment risk and profit of encryption are the highest, no one can refuse to join. Here, I have witnessed many people's transactions.
Activity: 70
It because crypto make our life successful in the future, that's why crypto making the word go crazy it because crypto give us many benefit like it give us money or income if it will work with crypto to join bounty campaign and do investment in the safe site that we will invest our money to make it profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
People are going crazy in cryptocurrency why because the way it use to pay people use to scared some people and some people are making millions in crypto now.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think this is because of the collapse of the prices of the alts so many people are crazy because they do not know what to do if they buy or not.
Altogether, altcoins with the bitcoin have dropped the bitcoin so I think it's also time to buy the cheap price of the alts.
Pages:
Jump to: