Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is DOGE pumping? - page 3. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 04:02:53 PM
Anyway, this pump can't be compared to the pump of XVG lol. Hope that it will reach about 60-70 sats)

Yeah, haven't seen such pump for a long time. Now every coin goes crazy when McAfee names it
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 04:00:37 PM
Maybe some whales are playing with doge,at the end of the day they will take profits and dump this shitcoin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
December 24, 2017, 03:59:55 PM
I am not sure why, but DOGE has been pumping so hard and it has reach as much as 55 sats on some exchanges. I don't get it, I've been reading their website, their BCT thread and even their social media accounts. I don't even see any new developments for that coin and it is pumping! I think this is extremely artificial, I am calling it a BS pump and will short it, this will be a good profit for sure since I think it will for sure DUMP!

Every single coin on bittrex that was under 100 satoshi has pumped hard, in fact Doge seems to have pumped the least at only about 4x its value of 10 days ago which puts things in to context. For some reason all cheap alts are pumping hard.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 03:58:12 PM
Only because of speculations, and they are saying that Mcafee is trying to push this coin to the top.

It went from $0,001 to more than $0,008 in just a week and a half.. and doge is a shitcoin, i dont know how did it happened.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
December 24, 2017, 02:01:33 PM
Dogecoin always rise when bitcoin goes down , it's a thing since forever Cheesy. I don't think that it will go much more for now but in 2018 doge will blast for sure. So when bitcoin goes down dogecoin goes up and viceversa. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 24, 2017, 01:58:03 PM
This coin was created as a troll, has never had a specific purpose. What I know is that when the BTC collapses people that doesn't come out on USD enters on coins such as DOGE to look for some profit before getting back on BTC
Funny enough it is still the same doge and people will keep using it for tips. It is amazing though seeing it doing well in the market despite the unlimited supply and the way people perceive the coin. Even the devs really do not have anything to do with the coin anymore but I saw the pump coming anyway as it could just be some retracement.
FJ
Activity: 79
December 22, 2017, 01:35:47 PM
This time is very rare to find maybe only 6 month once, so this is perfect time to sell the holders to sell their coins,
and i'm sure this coins just rise up because the bitcoin price down so deep in a day.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 22, 2017, 01:22:09 PM
Am not sure given that it apparently has a limitless supply and is considered a just meme by many? have heard a rumor that it's apparently good for tx'n between exchanges?
Activity: 98
December 22, 2017, 01:16:48 PM
Fees have been rising as well, both in terms of the price of Doge and the amount of Doge charged per transaction. You'd think it would be one or the other, not both at the same time.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 01:08:19 PM
DOGE has still use,the whales are pumping this coin and take profits from it while small fishes burned.

Yeah the only use of it is getting pumped by whales and that's it. You're very correct.

Do smart things, if you invest your fiat money or btc in Doge, I'll think you have free money to lose to whales. Nothing more.
Activity: 115
December 22, 2017, 01:05:23 PM
After xvg Doge is next big profitable coin in next few days. A sharp fall comes in this coin and a big jump was expected and it happens. It is not a pump and dump coin. This coin is running from long.
Activity: 186
December 22, 2017, 12:51:22 PM
DOGE has still use,the whales are pumping this coin and take profits from it while small fishes burned.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
December 22, 2017, 12:46:37 PM
It's the FOMO of new investors who don't realise what's going on in the market. Some people missed the big peak gains so they will invest in each and every alt which is just starting to pump. Dogecoin is the best example here because literally there is nothing in Dogecoin is just a community held coin because of sentiments.
Activity: 14
December 22, 2017, 12:31:31 PM
It's the trend Wink
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
December 22, 2017, 12:24:14 PM
Anyway, this pump can't be compared to the pump of XVG lol. Hope that it will reach about 60-70 sats)
I would have loved to have me some when it was still not that much though but one cannot say now how far doge is going to keep going and I would not want to end up buying at peak but I feel there is still a lot of chance for it to keep moving up. BTC has reduced in dominance for some days now, so I guess the alts are back and doing well. Time to start hitting on some good profits.

One probable reason for dogecoin's pump is Christmas ! So it is a gift and you can take it if you bought at the dip. That is Doge for you and it is one question I have always been asking myself about this one as it sometimes, despite the fact that everyone perceive it to be a joke coin, it still pumps anyway and the good thing about it is that it comes with an extremely massive profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
December 21, 2017, 11:53:16 AM
Well, there is nothing new development is happening with Doge, it has long been considered as a dead coin. It is good to see that it has been increasing for the last one month. I don't think It would dump, if bitcoin price remains high.
Activity: 89
December 21, 2017, 11:53:07 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I already cashed out when it was about 50 sats when I felt it was going down, well that was a good move. Now the price is free falling, I think it is best to just dump it already and place a short position like what other has said they have done here. Since everybody has the opinion it was artificially pumped then just place a short because this will likely die in the next few hours probably.S
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 21, 2017, 11:46:30 AM
I am not sure why, but DOGE has been pumping so hard and it has reach as much as 55 sats on some exchanges. I don't get it, I've been reading their website, their BCT thread and even their social media accounts. I don't even see any new developments for that coin and it is pumping! I think this is extremely artificial, I am calling it a BS pump and will short it, this will be a good profit for sure since I think it will for sure DUMP!

LOL mate, where have you been? All altcoins have been pumped artificially starting from Ethereum, or maybe their is some earlier coins that have been pumped already. The last coin to be pumped is BCH to a unimaginable 70%. So I guess its time for Doge to take the spotlight from everyone.

I believed that its just artificially being pump by groups. So if you are lucky if you have invested on it and holding for long term. Its the perfect opportunity to take profits at this juncture.
Activity: 44
December 21, 2017, 11:43:49 AM
I like the input of people here, I do think it is a really just artificially pumped, and I did place a short position on it at about 47-48 sats since I do as well believe this will just die in the next couple of days because there is really no chance that DOGE will go up this high without any reason at all. I do hope it does keep on going down, so I can also ride the way downwards. Probably i will come back to 20 sats levels in the next days. I am but hopeful though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 21, 2017, 11:41:39 AM
I knew this was going to happen anyway so I quickly had some at 22sats. Good profit! However, the alts are back and you have not seen anything. TRIG is next!
Pages:
Jump to: