Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is DOGE pumping? - page 4. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 11:16:44 AM
one of the reasons might be the price of the bitcoin itself, since it's going down for the last few days. Also maybe there are some people intrested in making some profit and they might have invested in DOGE
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 11:13:34 AM
I am not sure why, but DOGE has been pumping so hard and it has reach as much as 55 sats on some exchanges. I don't get it, I've been reading their website, their BCT thread and even their social media accounts. I don't even see any new developments for that coin and it is pumping! I think this is extremely artificial, I am calling it a BS pump and will short it, this will be a good profit for sure since I think it will for sure DUMP!
I thought that everyone knows that this coin is always artificially growing. It always artificially rises, and then goes down. Purely speculative coin.

I completely agree, the fact that this has grown this much in so little time, this is just an aftermath of the bitcoin price pump. The pumpers and dumpers took advantage of this and just greatly milked doge for their own gain. I do think that it will just die down again as right now it has lost already 10% in under an hour. The pumpers and dumpers are already taking profit, I would advice those people that are holding this to also dump it already.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 11:12:45 AM
is obvious that altcoins, specially famous ones like Dogecoin get pumped every now and then
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
December 21, 2017, 10:59:31 AM
I am not sure why, but DOGE has been pumping so hard and it has reach as much as 55 sats on some exchanges. I don't get it, I've been reading their website, their BCT thread and even their social media accounts. I don't even see any new developments for that coin and it is pumping! I think this is extremely artificial, I am calling it a BS pump and will short it, this will be a good profit for sure since I think it will for sure DUMP!
I thought that everyone knows that this coin is always artificially growing. It always artificially rises, and then goes down. Purely speculative coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 10:59:02 AM
No matter DOGE wont be much of a difference. Yes it is a coin that is long lived but the price as well is decreasing there is no future on doge trust me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
December 21, 2017, 10:58:55 AM
And a lot of coins shot now. But, as soon as bitcoin goes up, the dog wag its tail down. But, it means that the coin is subject to swings and it is possible to earn on it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
December 21, 2017, 10:58:47 AM
I don't think Doge has any development now, so it's probably not because of some news... probably just classical pump & dump is being played by some PnD group. I personally wouldn't invest in Doge right now.

Well if the coin was dump i don't think we need to wonder about it. Because that's normal in any coin, its not only happen in bitcoin it is also happen in other coin, and i think it is also depends on the developer if what happen to the coin.
Activity: 102
December 21, 2017, 10:52:55 AM
I read somewhere, here I think, that next year is the Year of the Dog in China. Someone theorized that many Chinese will buy it for good luck. Huh I bought some for the hell of it.
Maybe it's a good alt coin...I don't know..I'm new to this as of last week so I DO NOT know squat!!!!
Activity: 42
December 21, 2017, 10:50:51 AM
I think it will reach 0.01 dollar before 2018 tbh lol it seems to go crazy
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 10:47:36 AM
I don't think Doge has any development now, so it's probably not because of some news... probably just classical pump & dump is being played by some PnD group. I personally wouldn't invest in Doge right now.

I agree, I would just dump it right now and take profits if I had bought some. Right now the best move is to do a SHORT on it since the price is pretty high and this likely would be a good short and take the profits out of the likely dump when the pump and dumbers stop pumping it. Likely they will also take a short position now that they have already profited.
Activity: 98
December 21, 2017, 10:44:53 AM
Actually you can think of dogecoin as of strictly cheaper bitcoin or litecoin. If all you need is just payment system then its pretty good one.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
December 21, 2017, 10:38:42 AM
Activity: 135
December 21, 2017, 10:38:14 AM
This coin was created as a troll, has never had a specific purpose. What I know is that when the BTC collapses people that doesn't come out on USD enters on coins such as DOGE to look for some profit before getting back on BTC
Activity: 6
December 21, 2017, 10:36:37 AM
Anyway, this pump can't be compared to the pump of XVG lol. Hope that it will reach about 60-70 sats)
Activity: 284
December 21, 2017, 10:29:55 AM
I dont know but took some profits!  DOGE!
Activity: 44
December 21, 2017, 10:29:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: