Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 283. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
April 22, 2016, 09:25:00 AM
For me gamling is addicting just because the excitement and profit's when we win makes the addiction begins ,but when we loose the greed exceeds to be gamble again .its just the earnings that makes us addicted.

In gambling, people loose more than they win. The reason people keep on gambling is because of the losses. The winnings might be small and once in a while one hits a big win, therefore, some of us are addicted because we have lost a lot and we are anticipating that there will be one lucky win which will cover the lost coins. that is how addiction in gambling beginnings
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 22, 2016, 09:20:57 AM
Gambling is addicting because many people thinks that they can earn a lot of money with gambling and if they think that they are investing a lot of money in it and that is the baddest thing.
Actually you cant earn so much money you have to be lucky and that is rare in gambling so it is more often that you lose a lot of money in gambling.

But the most people are not realizing that and than they realize to late that they become poor.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 22, 2016, 09:03:04 AM
For me gamling is addicting just because the excitement and profit's when we win makes the addiction begins ,but when we loose the greed exceeds to be gamble again .its just the earnings that makes us addicted.

No, I disagree with you, losing is much worst than winning to get you addicted specially if you can't accept it..Winnings would make you greedy, but most of all you have a positive thoughts and have plans for your winnings..
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
April 22, 2016, 09:01:05 AM
Its very very addicting, if you cant help yourself from playing gambling, ask for help from your friends and families mate.

Each and every gambler knows that they can't make money so easily from gambling but still they want to try to check their luck. But after playing some time whether they win or lose, slowly they will addict to these games because some people like these games and some people want a fast money.
You got addicted especially when first place your bet and you win, then the next day you go back again to win more but unfortunately you lost. That's the start of your addiction because you want to take your money back that you lost plus you fee the thrill that the gambling brings to you.

I think that is not called an addiction, and an addicted person can never tell if his addicted and he will be in a denial stage once someone has said his addicted with gambling, and because his not really aware that he is already have! and addiction will come in progress in time, and you can never know what part or when a person will turn addicted because addiction is a trigger and you will never know when it will occur to a person!
You have to accept to yourself that you are addicted so you can cure if you consider it as a disease. Acceptance is the first thing to do to see the bright future of a possible change. Gambling can be very addictive so one must have control to stay positive despite of the possible losing trend in the future.

I Have said His not aware in his addiction then how will he accept his addiction, the one who is accepting to his addiction maybe is not a real addiction and wants to say that he's addicted to it, because there are so many out there who's just saying his addicted to it but doesn't really!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2016, 08:53:37 AM
This is a simple advice but for someone who is really addicting isn't it a solution.

If you are addict to gambling you are not able to regulate yourself at all.

if was win dont forget withdraw then play again tommorrow my prinsip
or play others site
Yes they feel that they have got the bankroll bigger now and need to bet big as they are now riding their luck.
And what they get at the end is just loss. Anyways not sure when people will learn Sad

A bigger bankroll doesnt mean that you will always get a profit though but this will only slightly boost your winning chance so you can sustain more before you can hit a good profit but it still depends on your luck when you play gambling game and in every game you will have find how the big bankroll player play because they will have many strategy just to get what they want
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
April 22, 2016, 06:27:13 AM
Its very very addicting, if you cant help yourself from playing gambling, ask for help from your friends and families mate.
Lol how can your friends or families help you quit your addiction? no can force you to do something, the only person who can help you is yourself.
Activity: 658
April 22, 2016, 06:23:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
April 22, 2016, 06:09:22 AM

Each and every gambler knows that they can't make money so easily from gambling but still they want to try to check their luck. But after playing some time whether they win or lose, slowly they will addict to these games because some people like these games and some people want a fast money.
You got addicted especially when first place your bet and you win, then the next day you go back again to win more but unfortunately you lost. That's the start of your addiction because you want to take your money back that you lost plus you fee the thrill that the gambling brings to you.

I think that is not called an addiction, and an addicted person can never tell if his addicted and he will be in a denial stage once someone has said his addicted with gambling, and because his not really aware that he is already have! and addiction will come in progress in time, and you can never know what part or when a person will turn addicted because addiction is a trigger and you will never know when it will occur to a person!
You have to accept to yourself that you are addicted so you can cure if you consider it as a disease. Acceptance is the first thing to do to see the bright future of a possible change. Gambling can be very addictive so one must have control to stay positive despite of the possible losing trend in the future.
April 22, 2016, 05:50:38 AM

Activity: 952
April 22, 2016, 05:14:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
April 22, 2016, 05:07:42 AM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
April 22, 2016, 04:52:18 AM
Activity: 322
April 22, 2016, 04:50:39 AM
Everyone likes to gamble, and people are so addicted to gambling because they think that you can earn a lot of money in gambling if you are playing that much.
But that is actually not true because it happens more that you will lose a lot of money in gambling than that you will win money so that is bad.

But some people are realizing it too late and that is quite bad, because than they will cry and regret.
April 22, 2016, 03:34:59 AM
or play others site
if you win you better savings you can continue to follow the trading or other investments.
True thats what I do . and I agree with daarul50 . I only play dice when there is some promo or contest, if I win anything there , I consider it as bonus and I invest it instantly into some good coins like ETH or MRAI right now , this even prevents you from gambling more , and loose all you won .
Obviously, you already have mature thinking, you are able to prepare food for the future.
Good Luck, I hope your bitcoin growing amount

Well I think he got a good technique in gaining and investing money, and he would play gambling with just small amount in doing this, and I think this type of betting will control you expenses through gambling and I think by continuing this kind of a process you might get a bit money from gambling itself.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 22, 2016, 02:20:35 AM
or play others site
if you win you better savings you can continue to follow the trading or other investments.
True thats what I do . and I agree with daarul50 . I only play dice when there is some promo or contest, if I win anything there , I consider it as bonus and I invest it instantly into some good coins like ETH or MRAI right now , this even prevents you from gambling more , and loose all you won .
Obviously, you already have mature thinking, you are able to prepare food for the future.
Good Luck, I hope your bitcoin growing amount
Activity: 269
April 21, 2016, 06:25:32 PM
This is a simple advice but for someone who is really addicting isn't it a solution.

or play others site
Yes they feel that they have got the bankroll bigger now and need to bet big as they are now riding their luck.
And what they get at the end is just loss. Anyways not sure when people will learn Sad

People who are addicted to gambling will never learn even if they loose big, they will continue with gambling,  and really we can't help those people, they will gamble unless they don't get bankrupt.

Offcourse people do learn from their mistakes. But for some they need to learn the hard way. So hard they will have to go bankrupt first to learn and understand what they did wrong.
Activity: 910
April 21, 2016, 05:47:21 PM

or play others site

People who are addicted to gambling will never learn even if they loose big, they will continue with gambling,  and really we can't help those people, they will gamble unless they don't get bankrupt.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 21, 2016, 05:19:59 PM

or play others site
Activity: 364
April 21, 2016, 04:31:37 PM
Gambling is indeed addicted because its enjoying but I also think its because people are playing for the profit and that is one of the most stupid things you can do because its gambling and you would need luck to gain profit so most likely you will lose.
People get greedy and get addicted they will play again and again to win their lost amount back.
Activity: 462
April 21, 2016, 03:57:07 PM
Gambling is just so addicted because of the fact its really enjoying, I sometimes cannot even stop because the enjoying part.
I think this is really the reason why people are addicted honestly.
Jump to: