Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 284. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 21, 2016, 02:53:31 PM

all depends on ourselves  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 21, 2016, 02:49:10 PM
earning win play gambling 70-80% from deposit
then withdraw your deposit
u can play again tommorow with your profit

Not sure I understand this strategy but anyway, gambling can't be profitable in the long run and yes, it is addictive as hell. If we lose every time then it'll be less addictive but we do win sometimes and that's how we become addicted.
April 21, 2016, 02:43:04 PM
earning win play gambling 70-80% from deposit
then withdraw your deposit
u can play again tommorow with your profit
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
April 21, 2016, 11:30:45 AM
If people have won one time they believe that they can do it again and they want to relive that moment where they have won. So they keep gambling until they win again without thinking about the possibility that they could lose. 
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2016, 11:12:49 AM
if was win dont forget withdraw then play again tommorrow my prinsip
or play others site
Yes you basically mean to say that whatever we win we must withdraw and start new day betting with a new balance, yes this way you can avoid big loss, but actually you will loose at the end.

If you already withdraw it how can you still lose? Unless the next day you keep on playing it again and again after some lose sure you will lose everything. Thats why many people suggest after some winning you should withdraw it and get out from that site
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
April 21, 2016, 09:28:23 AM
or play others site
Yes you basically mean to say that whatever we win we must withdraw and start new day betting with a new balance, yes this way you can avoid big loss, but actually you will loose at the end.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
April 21, 2016, 07:51:42 AM

Agree with you, leaving one addiction for another one means, nothing has changed, there will be the same destruction in his life which is already with the existing addiction. So if he has to be addict to some other place then better is to not to move to other.

Yup! getting yourself addicted to another might become worst because if you are already addicted to gambling then you will find another thing to do and get addicted to that too, then I think you will get hook to both, what ever you do about it, it will only gets worst but you can do something about it by taking an advice to a psychiatrist is the best way.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 21, 2016, 07:27:58 AM
I think the best way to beat gambling addiction is finding another addiction that isn't going to cost you money lol. Right now I have discovered this snake game called slither.io, and I can't stop playing. Since my free time is limited, I spend it playing that and then get back to work, instead of gambling with money. I have fun and when im done I don't feel like gambling and I get to work focused and ready to make some money working and not gambling around.

anything that can be called "addiction" is wrong. no matter what it is and it doesn't matter if you are spending money or not.
addiction is something that is harmful, if it is not you can not call it addiction and i think it is the worst idea to replace one bad habit with another bad habit.

you either have to control your gambling or quit it.
Agree with you, leaving one addiction for another one means, nothing has changed, there will be the same destruction in his life which is already with the existing addiction. So if he has to be addict to some other place then better is to not to move to other.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 21, 2016, 04:51:20 AM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
Most people who gamble allot have won sometimes but these people think that they have won a couple of times and that it is going to keep happening. They want to win so bad again that they just keep going and keep spending their money without thinking twice.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2016, 03:54:43 AM
or play others site
if you win you better savings you can continue to follow the trading or other investments.
True thats what I do . and I agree with daarul50 . I only play dice when there is some promo or contest, if I win anything there , I consider it as bonus and I invest it instantly into some good coins like ETH or MRAI right now , this even prevents you from gambling more , and loose all you won .
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 21, 2016, 03:49:18 AM
or play others site
if you win you better savings you can continue to follow the trading or other investments.
Activity: 952
April 21, 2016, 01:44:58 AM
This is why it is verry adicting because you see monny but not your negative profit

Gambling is a trap

Depends on how you see this thing as. Some people keep playing it because they know one day he will recover their loss. And know when to stop is not available for addiction because untill someone drag them there is no way you could get out easily.

Gambling never asks you to get addicted with it, gambling is doing its own duty but the fact is that we forget what is good and bad for us and we keep on gambling for quick money.

Most people lose more than they will ever win in their hole life. They stay gambling because they think they can win back the money, its a big mistake.
gambling makes a person really enjoy even if they are wrong. they will continue to gamble with another goal to get the money back and make a profit. but the result of a gambling game sometimes does not correspond to your wishes.
so they produce only defeat again. I don't know when they will stop

As it is already the nature of the person that if he losses he would want to take back his losses. The problem is the odds is always against us in the long due to house edge. If you cannot control the addiction then that is bad that would affect your live in a negative way.
Activity: 490
April 20, 2016, 09:35:32 PM
This is why it is verry adicting because you see monny but not your negative profit

Gambling is a trap

Depends on how you see this thing as. Some people keep playing it because they know one day he will recover their loss. And know when to stop is not available for addiction because untill someone drag them there is no way you could get out easily.

Gambling never asks you to get addicted with it, gambling is doing its own duty but the fact is that we forget what is good and bad for us and we keep on gambling for quick money.

Most people lose more than they will ever win in their hole life. They stay gambling because they think they can win back the money, its a big mistake.
gambling makes a person really enjoy even if they are wrong. they will continue to gamble with another goal to get the money back and make a profit. but the result of a gambling game sometimes does not correspond to your wishes.
so they produce only defeat again. I don't know when they will stop
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
April 20, 2016, 01:41:44 PM
This is a simple advice but for someone who is really addicting isn't it a solution.

If you are addict to gambling you are not able to regulate yourself at all.

or play others site
Activity: 575
April 20, 2016, 01:39:07 PM
or play others site

yes, it is the best strategy, when you win on a gambling then why not withdraw that money and spend on life and luxury of your life and when you again want to play then come back tomorrow and play for some time, in this way you will also get some entertainment in the whole day boring work.
April 20, 2016, 01:22:47 PM
or play others site
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2016, 01:10:45 PM

Gambling is a trap

Big mistakes of the majority because gambling is a serious business and if to take it the opposite way you will not be successful on it. Just do sports betting, its the only form of gambling where we can have a decent chance of winning.

Gambling is a business if you have some investment there or may be you are part of them, if you just play on gambling I dont think that is a serious business. Sport betting sure is profitable like most people said but only if you can manage to gather some information, if you are lack of information I dont think that you can get a good profit
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 20, 2016, 12:59:56 PM
I think the best way to beat gambling addiction is finding another addiction that isn't going to cost you money lol. Right now I have discovered this snake game called slither.io, and I can't stop playing. Since my free time is limited, I spend it playing that and then get back to work, instead of gambling with money. I have fun and when im done I don't feel like gambling and I get to work focused and ready to make some money working and not gambling around.

anything that can be called "addiction" is wrong. no matter what it is and it doesn't matter if you are spending money or not.
addiction is something that is harmful, if it is not you can not call it addiction and i think it is the worst idea to replace one bad habit with another bad habit.

you either have to control your gambling or quit it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
April 20, 2016, 11:47:47 AM

congratz that you manage to find something else to divert your attention. however, it is not that easy for a lot of people. people like to gamble is not because of the game, it is about the thrill of able to win the extra money. Some people want to play blackjack with money involve. If you just ask them to play blackjack with no money, they are not even interested.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
April 20, 2016, 10:12:06 AM
Jump to: