Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 285. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
April 20, 2016, 09:02:47 AM
Gambling is the same as do drugs, if you've been using for sure you will always use and it can not be avoided before you feel the negative things from it.

Yup! drugs isn't addictive the first thing you try it even smoking and drinking alcohol but if you done it very repetitively then you will surely be addicted to it in no time and I must say just like gambling if you will still on doing it then there will be a certain level of addiction to the extend that you will never comeback!

Gambling is since the beginning already addicting. Not because its just fun but because you can make money fast.

at the beginning of your game it will never be addicting you are just saying your addicted to it but the thing is you most like to try to play it that is all, but the addiction will never show unless you keep on playing it! and that is the thing about gambling you will never know for sure if your addicted or not!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 20, 2016, 09:00:42 AM
Gambling is the same as do drugs, if you've been using for sure you will always use and it can not be avoided before you feel the negative things from it.

Yup! drugs isn't addictive the first thing you try it even smoking and drinking alcohol but if you done it very repetitively then you will surely be addicted to it in no time and I must say just like gambling if you will still on doing it then there will be a certain level of addiction to the extend that you will never comeback!

Gambling is since the beginning already addicting. Not because its just fun but because you can make money fast.
yes no one can refuse on gambling. makes us addicted to gambling. gambling makes us rich quickly and gambling makes us fall into poverty very quickly as well. overall gambling is fun.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
April 20, 2016, 08:51:03 AM
This is why it is verry adicting because you see monny but not your negative profit

Gambling is a trap

Depends on how you see this thing as. Some people keep playing it because they know one day he will recover their loss. And know when to stop is not available for addiction because untill someone drag them there is no way you could get out easily.

Chasing that "one day I'll win it all back" is the reason gamblers become addicts. They keep betting and gambling even if they lose. They do this until gambling becomes a part of their system which is hard to remove. Then soon, this gambling is the reason they destroy their life. It will be hard to cure even with the help of professionals.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 20, 2016, 08:40:01 AM

April 20, 2016, 08:10:03 AM

Activity: 504
April 20, 2016, 08:06:52 AM
This is why it is verry adicting because you see monny but not your negative profit

Gambling is a trap

Depends on how you see this thing as. Some people keep playing it because they know one day he will recover their loss. And know when to stop is not available for addiction because untill someone drag them there is no way you could get out easily.

Gambling never asks you to get addicted with it, gambling is doing its own duty but the fact is that we forget what is good and bad for us and we keep on gambling for quick money.
Many fast way to earn much money other than gambling, we live just choose whether we want to opt for a loss or profit?
I think the idea of players just gambling was the only way to double the bitcoin quickly
so they always use gambling to the main way in doubling and earn bitcoin
April 20, 2016, 07:59:14 AM
April 20, 2016, 07:31:51 AM

Gambler = Know about RISK And can controled him to do.
SNIPE = LOST > Selling what him mine > Finished like you things.
I'm things him are you :p

Sorry I don't really got your point really, but Risk is controllable that is when you control your bets and just bring the small amount when playing gambling or in bitcoin have an own wallet in playing gambling and your own wallet in saving bitcoin, so you could stored up bitcoin when the value increases.
I things we talking about addicting (Money). If you things do with small bet like for nothing. it's just for fun it's are bullshit. Almost gambler playing not just for funny then take money. if your this you addicting with small amount. maybe will wasted your time for it.

Why are you wasting money with small bets? it is just a small portion of what you are holding so much bitcoin, and I think that getting two or more bitcoin wallet will be great, like using the wallet just for playing gambling and using the other wallet for saving you bitcoin and trading your bitcoins, I think that will be a great thing to do when you want to gamble safe!

for some small bet are waste of time and for some are winning also for some of them it just excitement in match/game/dice/poker/slot anything to just expect some winning no matter now small or big it is

But I have not intended to think that small bets are just waste of my time, for me it is the best way to lessen my losses and I am most taking risk but not the money on my wallet because I have lessen my expenses over gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 20, 2016, 07:19:00 AM

Sorry I don't really got your point really, but Risk is controllable that is when you control your bets and just bring the small amount when playing gambling or in bitcoin have an own wallet in playing gambling and your own wallet in saving bitcoin, so you could stored up bitcoin when the value increases.
I things we talking about addicting (Money). If you things do with small bet like for nothing. it's just for fun it's are bullshit. Almost gambler playing not just for funny then take money. if your this you addicting with small amount. maybe will wasted your time for it.

Why are you wasting money with small bets? it is just a small portion of what you are holding so much bitcoin, and I think that getting two or more bitcoin wallet will be great, like using the wallet just for playing gambling and using the other wallet for saving you bitcoin and trading your bitcoins, I think that will be a great thing to do when you want to gamble safe!

for some small bet are waste of time and for some are winning also for some of them it just excitement in match/game/dice/poker/slot anything to just expect some winning no matter now small or big it is
April 20, 2016, 04:46:07 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 20, 2016, 04:00:00 AM

Gambling is a trap

Gambling never asks you to get addicted with it, gambling is doing its own duty but the fact is that we forget what is good and bad for us and we keep on gambling for quick money.
Gambling is not a trap because it is your own choice to gamble and that can be a bad choice indeed if you cant control yourself so that can be a problem.
Gambling is addicting because people thinks that you can earn a lot of money with it but that is not true.
Activity: 575
April 20, 2016, 03:19:10 AM

Gambling is a trap

Yes, the bad is we forget the bad and good kept for us, while gambling we forget that gambling is just a way of entertainment we don't have to consider it as a mean of earning our life, but whenever we go to play there we should have to keep in mind that there we stay some time for entertainment.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
April 20, 2016, 03:18:28 AM

Gambling is a trap

Many fast way to earn much money other than gambling, we live just choose whether we want to opt for a loss or profit?
There is no fast legit way  to earn much money aside from gambling. HYIP and the likes is also a form of gambling which has promises a high return but turns to be scam in the future. You can also try doing trading but you may loss due to wrong prediction. I think gambling is the only fun way of earning instant money if you are a winner but if you lost then it's the other story.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 20, 2016, 03:13:24 AM

Gambling is a trap

those fast ways are usually not easy, sometimes not fun, or illegal. they require talents, lots of studies before that fast money earning part. and you know, studies part is slow. people don't like hard and boring task, lack of talent, tend to keep distance with studying. people want shortcut.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 20, 2016, 02:22:11 AM

Gambling is a trap

Activity: 952
April 19, 2016, 09:38:35 PM

Gambling is a trap

Most people lose more than they will ever win in their hole life. They stay gambling because they think they can win back the money, its a big mistake.
Big mistakes of the majority because gambling is a serious business and if to take it the opposite way you will not be successful on it. Just do sports betting, its the only form of gambling where we can have a decent chance of winning.
April 19, 2016, 05:13:37 PM

Gambling is a trap

Most people lose more than they will ever win in their hole life. They stay gambling because they think they can win back the money, its a big mistake.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2016, 05:00:43 PM

Gambling is a trap

April 19, 2016, 04:39:36 PM

Gambling is a trap

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 19, 2016, 02:47:40 PM

Gambling is a trap
Jump to: