Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 339. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 13, 2016, 09:38:32 PM
Maybe it's because gambling can make money fast and easy by gambling but the problem is you can also lose your money easily. high risk and high return, so gambling wisely and don't be greedy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 13, 2016, 08:22:16 PM
why bcz from there is no other way to double your money that's why people will addict this gambling
i think they can join ponzi site for other ways, but This depends on the tastes and interests
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 13, 2016, 07:17:32 PM
Becouse you can win alot, and you don't have to work very hard or so, you just need good luck for that, so if you won once, you'll try more
what everyone was always lucky? luck will not occur continuously. but if action is certain we will know the results
Activity: 406
February 13, 2016, 10:29:42 AM
illusion that you can be rich in moments, also it's pretty easy, no hard work, so that's why everyone likes it
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Power The world for FREE!
February 13, 2016, 09:05:39 AM
Becouse you can win alot, and you don't have to work very hard or so, you just need good luck for that, so if you won once, you'll try more

Yes indeed, gambling has a very large kencanduan properties if you ever get such a huge victory or it could be that you have the ambition to win in gambling. different to those considered under the gambling as entertainment to release flavor saturated and stress that she had for a job or an activity and they're certainly not going to be addicted to
Activity: 406
February 13, 2016, 08:59:03 AM
A chance to be rich, and fast, also maybe you're greedy, and want more and more money?Also, everything is addicting if you like that thing

addiction is at higher lvl than like, and not always like will turn to addiction. one can like lots of things but not become addict of anything.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 13, 2016, 08:01:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 13, 2016, 03:47:50 AM
A chance to be rich, and fast, also maybe you're greedy, and want more and more money?Also, everything is addicting if you like that thing
Activity: 630
February 13, 2016, 02:45:40 AM
why bcz from there is no other way to double your money that's why people will addict this gambling
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2016, 11:27:57 PM
Gambling is so addicting because you want to win money once.

Many people get stuck in that situation because the lose a lot.

Its called gambling but some people do not understand the words luck and risks.
yeah The main purpose gamblers. is to double their money, if he loses. he will try again

Yes I agree on that, fast money and easy money is real in gambling but you just need some luck on it. But still there are some people that do gambling is just for fun. There is no way they want to get more money, win or lose is not their issue. I wondering why some of them are play for fun when they can get more money with it
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
February 12, 2016, 08:29:36 PM

Provably not once i think more than once we need to win to make money with our money without working it hard.
Gambling is addicted not only to win because it is entertaining they don't have much care about his or her self if they lose.
They always make a wrong decision but they still try to don't give up and get his/her all lose. That's why they are addicted an i think no one can stop them. Unless if you bring him/her to a vacation with her/his friends and family to far places for a months. I think they can forget the gambling..
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 12, 2016, 07:58:58 PM

yeah The main purpose gamblers. is to double their money, if he loses. he will try again
Activity: 420
February 12, 2016, 07:49:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 12, 2016, 07:13:45 PM
because you can make a lot of money in it what means that it hooks you and you can not avoid playing
gambling addiction can lead to a criminal act, where I come from has a lot going on like that. if you can avoid gambling due to the weak economy it is very dangerous.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 12, 2016, 12:51:43 PM
because you can make a lot of money in it what means that it hooks you and you can not avoid playing
yes but in fact we always lose and can not make a lot of money. therefore people will be addicted to continue to try to get a lot of money. whereas quite difficult to make a lot of money from gambling, only certain people have a good strategy and those who had great luck.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 12, 2016, 11:03:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 12, 2016, 10:24:31 AM
Gambling is addicting because it can make you have huge profit.
The people are thinking everyone can get huge profit, but mostly they will lose all.

That is one point in why people are addicted with gambling but the most common of it is being depressed and needs to have something he would release his feelings with and that is gambling, another thing is the lack of social life and no friends at all.

I would never tell friends that I gamble, gambling is far from being accepted in society, so I would keep it secret, same goes for BTC, I don't think it's a good idea to go around telling fiends you own Bitcoin, because in 10 years when you are rich you don't want people to know that, beyond your close family if anything.

Most people don't have a gambling problem though. Many people play the lottery every week and none of them become gamblers. A addict to gambling is rare actually.

yup! very rare indeed and I think that only people with problems are like being hooked in gambling activity and really needs money that badly, they will surely give a lot of attention in playing gambling because they know that instant money is all they need to solve their problems.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
February 12, 2016, 10:10:07 AM
The people are thinking everyone can get huge profit, but mostly they will lose all.

That is one point in why people are addicted with gambling but the most common of it is being depressed and needs to have something he would release his feelings with and that is gambling, another thing is the lack of social life and no friends at all.

I would never tell friends that I gamble, gambling is far from being accepted in society, so I would keep it secret, same goes for BTC, I don't think it's a good idea to go around telling fiends you own Bitcoin, because in 10 years when you are rich you don't want people to know that, beyond your close family if anything.

Most people don't have a gambling problem though. Many people play the lottery every week and none of them become gamblers. A addict to gambling is rare actually.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
February 12, 2016, 10:09:32 AM
Gambling is very addictive and that is by multiple reasons, the first one is that its fast money you will gain. The second is that its enjoying for hours.
The last reason is because people want to win their losses back and make profit.

Nah man, that last reason. People want to win their losses back and make profit, the problem is here. if you keep losing and can't win back your losses, you will lose more.  and that's make gambling unstoppale.
that is the main problem , because sometime we had no other choice to win our losses besides to continue to gamble. Maybe for some people we look like addicting in gambling. The worst thing that happens is we not win but we are getting lost and lost
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 12, 2016, 09:57:24 AM

Then that is your point of view but I think I will show and teach anyone who are interested about bitcoin and that way I would help in making lots of people understand it and I think it will help the bitcoin community to increase!
Jump to: