Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is ICO period long? - page 19. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:17:05 PM
Of course, they want to increase the funds raised through sales to ensure the development roadmap is announced. In addition, market conditions do not really suit the appeal of the user and investors. Therefore, prolonged ICO is the way that devs discuss and give out. I think this is normal.
Activity: 110
June 13, 2018, 09:14:06 PM
It depends on the sales of ICO. So many projects already exist absurd or similar projects. Because of their lack of uniqueness, these investors will take a long time to buy.
Activity: 110
June 13, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
With the ICO was extended there are certainly some issues such as the sale does not run smoothly, or the sale haven't reached the hard cap. Of course, this is usually that in shallot trade disadvantaged are the participants of the bounty, their payments will have to be postponed until the ICO is completed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 07:48:05 AM
I think the length of the ICO cycle is related to their specific project. Some need a very short time. Most ICOs take a long time because they need to plan how they can be successful in crypto collection.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 12, 2018, 12:02:21 PM
if in my opinion, maybe it is because the ICO can reach the desired target, such as the number of investors and preparation for the ICO.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
June 12, 2018, 12:01:08 PM
The short answer is most icos intend to raise as much as they can. It takes time to build hype, reach out to new investors, make some progress in the development and partnerships.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 12, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
Market conditions are not favorable for ICO as market is very volatile in last 3 months and many ICO are not able to reach their target in time and they are extending their ICO period to achieve their expected targets. Some ICO's failed due to these market conditions as many investors value down heavily due to high volatility nowadays and they are afraiding to invest in new ICO.

Yes true. That's why as everyone also noticed, some bounty programs even paused their campaign due to the fact that the ICO is not productive.

Because of that negative result to the previous ICO's they invested, a doubt now grows to their mind if they will still continue to invest in any ICO. But again, it's not forever. For me, an ICO should just trust their process and show everyone that they can withstand the negative impact of bad market conditions.
Activity: 59
June 12, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
Usually, the ico that has a long period aims to get great results because the promotion can maximally. ICO period is long because they want to collect more money. If they won't reach their softcap, ICO's can take long times  about 6-7 months or maybe more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 12, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
Market conditions are not favorable for ICO as market is very volatile in last 3 months and many ICO are not able to reach their target in time and they are extending their ICO period to achieve their expected targets. Some ICO's failed due to these market conditions as many investors value down heavily due to high volatility nowadays and they are afraiding to invest in new ICO.
Activity: 81
June 12, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
One of the problems of the ICOs is marketing. With both SCAM and people have stopped confirming in many projects. That's why it's hard to raise capital for a token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
June 11, 2018, 11:32:31 AM
ICO is a long process. Because ICO requires preparation and good strategy to achieve satisfactory results. As well as the ICO Team must have a strategy that is in accordance with the circumstances and flexible
The ICO period lasts a long time, in order to raise as much money as possible to realize its mission. This is more than logical
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 08:25:45 AM
ICO is a long process. Because ICO requires preparation and good strategy to achieve satisfactory results. As well as the ICO Team must have a strategy that is in accordance with the circumstances and flexible
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
June 11, 2018, 08:23:25 AM
First of all, it takes a long time to sell products and raise funds. Some commodities need to be recognized by people. You need a lot of advertising and marketing methods! And under normal circumstances, the amount of funds raised by ICO is very large!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
June 10, 2018, 07:03:36 PM
It is quite simple. Every ISO wishes to obtain as much money as possible and sometimes it is not that easy. So if you meet the long ICO there is a very high probability that they cannot collect enough sum for them.
Activity: 86
June 07, 2018, 10:47:28 AM
A longer period of ICO means more collected money. Often campaigns abuse this way of fundraising. Possible with time to develop a new concept of fundraising that will give scammers less opportunities.
Activity: 392
June 07, 2018, 12:30:07 AM
I think it's natural that ICO takes a long time, because if it's only done 1 month then they will not reach the hard cap target even that is over they are extending back their token sales
not all of them are so, because I have also joined a project whose ICO is only done for a month and it can reach hardcap. and it happens when the market is in good condition
Activity: 99
June 07, 2018, 12:08:30 AM
the old ICO time of course there are many things that influence it. the most likely is, the need for preparation to run the project. of course a good ICO project is not a hurry project, but it should be full of careful preparation. and anything else could be affected by the slow sales. or it could be because of the others. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 99
June 07, 2018, 12:07:44 AM
For me I feel the longer the ICO the lesser the reward, this because the longer the ICO last the more people join the ICO, and many people into ICO bounty accumulates stakes which will be shared among all members. So for me I prefer bounty with short period of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
June 06, 2018, 12:32:58 AM
I think easy, to collect investors can not in a short time, takes a long time. so in my opinion it is reasonable why ICO ico period is very long
Activity: 266
June 06, 2018, 12:26:53 AM
I don't think the longer ICO lasts, the better. On the contrary, I think the longer ICO lasts, the greater the risk.
Because most people don't understand the project, the longer it lasts, the less likely they are to see it.
Pages:
Jump to: