Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is ICO period long? - page 29. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
Everything is simple enough. Because the whole process of forming a team, promoting the project, attracting more developers and a good team of advertisers takes a long time. Still need to participate in conferences, seminars, and attracting large investors. A good strong project can be formed in 8-12 months, and in the end you will receive a very large profit. In the meantime, expect the growth of the project in which you invest, you can participate in the advertising of other projects.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
May 12, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
People do not always get to invest what they want, and the developers of their ICO understand this and are in the position of their investors. Some do long to get more money and blame leaving their investors holding the bag. Actually various reasons are.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
For me they want it longer to promote their business model and that's the strategy now a days, But i rather choose short term campaign coz for me it's profitable and alot of community and supporters.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
The first time I joined in ICO it takes about four months then I tried to work hard on it then all of a sudden after the period it's just very very small amount I earned maybe because there are many participants on the project, of course that is my first time and I felt glad atleast I earned., so for now I learned it is better for me if it takes only two months to joined in the campaign and it depends about the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
May 11, 2018, 07:27:16 PM
Yes, it may happen that some ICO last long for about 6months, it is up to their strategy how they want to offer a token sale to the investor and in parallel start preparing to build their product. As everyone knows that ICO usually undergoes several phases for token sale starting from pre-sale, Main sale( several rounds) some also offer post-sale and usually all phases are not in continuous that may have some gap around 7-40 days for the next sale phase begin. Also, some ICO isn't able to raise softcap/hardcap so what do they pause their token sale & build the product then start their sale again after some time or just extend their token sale time. Investors will get the fixed amount of tokens for their investment, rewards depends on tokens allocated for a specific pool & no. of user participation that will be split between the participants.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
I think  ICO period lasts long in order for more investors to invest in the ICO before it ends
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
May 11, 2018, 06:27:02 PM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

I Think that the longer the term, the less you can get because very many people may have time to register in bounty
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 06:23:24 PM
Why is ico period so long?? It because they want to sale all of ther token and to reach that soft cap of ther TOKEN SALE..  And to  make the ICOs More excited and more bunos will geving away to the investor...
Activity: 204
May 11, 2018, 06:17:08 PM
Basically they run it for so long because it might take a while for the project and the ICO to gain some traction and popularity amongst investors and also to give ample time for advertisements and bounty campaigns to be carried out fully so they can get the highest possible number of investors in their coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
May 11, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
as we know, ICO is a fund-raising program for a new crypto project to be established.
The fundraising period takes a long time, so that the target can be achieved and the Team can develop the project further.
Activity: 29
May 11, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
ICO duration are long due to all the prep work consist of in holding an ICO, there some lawful as well as paper functions they will certainly should figure out prior to holding an ico, and also they have to obtain authorization from numerous licenses in the nation so I think that is why most ICO takes some time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 11, 2018, 12:28:59 PM
This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Because creating an ICO for a project is not easy dude, it takes a long time.
even more if the project is really good and well minded.
Also it takes time to promote the project to taking investors to invest, that's why it has a long period of bounty.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 11, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
It's normal for ICO to take long period before their main sale.
They can't just came and try to sale their product.they need time for marketing and product development.without marketing who wanna buy their product or join their ico ?
It's just like buy a pig in the poke
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
The ICO project time is long in my opinion for two reasons. Firstly, the ICO project needs time to be known to many, ie the project is universal. Second, the project duration lasts so that the investor has enough time to study and decide down investment money. Investors will feel that the ICO project is a problem, and project developers want the investor to lack the time and lose the wisdom. And investors will not trust that project. So, ICO projects take a long time.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
In my opinion it's simple. The longer the project, the more likely it is to raise the necessary money. Now sushestvuet the trend of increasing of duration companies. The reason for this is the fall of the market. ICO just do not have time to collect the cap.
Activity: 229
May 11, 2018, 12:06:52 PM
There are many reasons for an extended ico project in terms of time (delay) due to delays from devs or bad market conditions, affecting the general trend and psychology of the investor in the project. So, depending on the team they discuss and decide.
Activity: 448
May 11, 2018, 12:03:57 PM
There is no law here, the longer the ICO, the greater the reward. You never know. Sometimes the ICO takes place in a month and good payments are made for the participants of the bounty, and it happens that it lasts almost six months, and the payments as a result are quite ridiculous. It all depends on the company.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
May 11, 2018, 12:03:37 PM
The reasons can be many and one of the most common is a bad fee, if the project can not collect the right amount, it extends the term ico with the hope of raising money, although this does not always help.
Activity: 67
May 11, 2018, 11:59:19 AM
yes in fact there are some ico that takes a long time,
there are many reasons why ico is very long or forced to extend, I think one of them because the target of the sale has not been reached, so inevitably ico must be in the extension
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 07:27:38 PM
I think what usually account for a prolonged ICO is the inability of the team to reach the hardcap as envisaged in their initial plan. We must also not forget the fact that such timing might have been out from the outset in the road map.
Pages:
Jump to: