Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 13. (Read 13150 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
Life is boring without the struggles and we won't learn without it.
Activity: 14
January 04, 2018, 08:33:04 PM
You will make your life hard on the off chance that you generally think adversely. Try not to give yourself a chance to get sucked in by contrary individuals who tries to pull you down. Demonstrate to them that you won't be influenced and can without much of a stretch be dragged around their obtuse doings. Not all will be honored monetarily, physically or by things they claim. God has distinctive approaches to give us a chance to feel that we favored by his effortlessness. Simply don't give other a chance to cut you down. Lwt it be your motivation to endeavor harder and feel more grounded.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
January 04, 2018, 02:28:11 AM
Do you think life is difficult? Difficult in what way? Suggestions from me are grateful for whatever we get, enjoy whatever we live, then we will feel the beauty of life that we live....
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Wish to be a millionaire in 2018
January 03, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
I think that life is not much hard peoples are making it complicated, they make things worst for them and start cry, they dont take much efforts to make their life easier, they just waste their time by interfering in other peoples life which is not good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 01:34:03 PM
its complicated because of our decisions in life.
Activity: 107
January 03, 2018, 01:13:39 PM
When you want to obtain thing by force and any means,then life got complicated if you are not in sufficient to have it. People make life so hard by their actions and later make things complicated.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 01:05:31 PM
although life is difficult you can still enjoy it and mainly learn what you need to learn. i guess that's the point
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 01:00:03 PM
Life is not complicated but our aspirations makes it complicated
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 03, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
It's all relative, everyone suffers while some more physically and some more mental/emotionally.  Greed and jealousy and betrayal definitely played a role. The saddest thing in life is your own family betrays you... But you learned and you moved on, with a scar...
Activity: 65
January 03, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
Life is hard because people make it so. They don't live within their means, and not content with their live so they always get into trouble trying to get riches.
Activity: 49
January 03, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
thats what i feel right now, its so hard to live now...
Activity: 58
January 03, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
It is you who complicate your life by thinking too much. Life is not to think, but to do.
Activity: 252
December 31, 2017, 06:20:37 AM
Life is not difficult, it depends on how we think. If we choose to live simply it will not be that complicated but if we choose to prioritize prestige and then obey all the views of people against you of course you will be heavy to live it.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
December 31, 2017, 04:02:36 AM
life is hard of course it's a matter of fact, part of us know that we want it that way mainly because we always need high target to conquer and gain more.  
Activity: 9
December 31, 2017, 03:53:45 AM
I think you shouldn't make it so complicated, your life, things, and other stuff. But I see that even if you make your life simple, it isn't easy. Other people cause the complexity; that's what I think. Things that lack in our lives and wanting it plays it's roles. Scarcity of money of personal funds could make someone really angry and grumpy and it connects to other people to. Causes interactions with other things.

I think life is not complicated, but we always make it complicated, we often imitate other people's lifestyles, always thinking about how the opinions and judgments of others that may not occur in the minds of others, so we forget how to arrange our true lifestyle and forget to learn which is our responsibility to ourselves.
Activity: 71
December 30, 2017, 08:13:53 PM
Just try to live a simple life without much want. Then it will be less complicated.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
December 30, 2017, 07:56:57 PM
Life is a complicated one if we let it be. Life can be so simple if we live with a simple life. Do not be carried away by those greedy people who only just want to take advantage those poor little one.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
December 30, 2017, 07:55:27 PM
Greed has covered us too much as we don`t get involved in something if there is nothing for us materially which makes life so hard in my opinion.
Activity: 39
December 30, 2017, 06:32:16 PM
Sometimes it need s to be complicated to gain self endurance that thing may come and go, stay or leave, and challenges is the beauty of life.
Activity: 79
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 04:04:42 PM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?

It is hard to live now that our power has driven us into such a hell.
Pages:
Jump to: