Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 12. (Read 13150 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
If you really look at your life you would probably realize that there's very little that's hard about it. You're easily well fed, you have a place to sleep, you are not in danger of dying from exposure to the elements. That's all you need to live. Beyond that, now you just need to fill your time with things you enjoy, with smiles and laughs. And to do that depends far more on your own mind than on anything else; on the things you think about and brood on and focus on and daydream about.
Activity: 26
April 02, 2018, 12:05:12 AM
I think you shouldn't make it so complicated, your life, things, and other stuff. But I see that even if you make your life simple, it isn't easy. Other people cause the complexity; that's what I think. Things that lack in our lives and wanting it plays its roles. The scarcity of money of personal funds could make someone really angry and grumpy and it connects with other people too. Causes interactions with other things.
the difficulty itself comes from within ourselves. because God teaches a simple life. whereas difficulties arise because of the self-factor, which when looking at others more advanced in all areas, we envy and want to advance from that person when our own ability is lacking. that's what makes life complicated. but perhaps this is called twists and turns of life, which become a spice for a better life.
Activity: 154
April 01, 2018, 11:26:36 PM
It's all relative, everyone suffers while some more physically and some more mental/emotionally.  Greed and jealousy and betrayal definitely played a role. The saddest thing in life is your own family betrays you... But you learned and you moved on, with a scar...
April 01, 2018, 10:57:34 PM
Life is not difficult, it depends on how we think. If we choose to live simply it will not be that complicated but if we choose to prioritize prestige and then obey all the views of people against you of course you will be heavy to live it.
April 01, 2018, 10:50:50 PM
Life is not difficult, it depends on how we think. If we choose to live simply it will not be that complicated but if we choose to prioritize prestige and then obey all the views of people against you of course you will be heavy to live it.
April 01, 2018, 10:47:13 PM
I think life is not complicated, but we always make it complicated, we often imitate other people's lifestyles, always thinking about how the opinions and judgments of others that may not occur in the minds of others, so we forget how to arrange our true lifestyle and forget to learn which is our responsibility to ourselves.
Activity: 33
April 01, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
as the day passes the population increases and contestants for a single thing multiplies and so does the life becomes hard enough
Activity: 6
March 19, 2018, 02:14:46 AM
Well for me life isn’t hard or complicated because life is wonderful and full of surprises. It only depends on how you look at your life and how you handle your problems. Life is to short to short. Live your life to the fullest.
Activity: 156
March 19, 2018, 02:05:36 AM
You need to relax..
grab a cup of coffee
thankful for your life
if you fail try again
if you wrongly fix it
you can do it,
get what you want

I hope this help you Smiley
Activity: 39
January 13, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
If life seems comlicated then it's a sign that you need to change something, that you haven't found your place in it.
Activity: 28
January 13, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
I think you shouldn't make it so complicated, your life, things, and other stuff. But I see that even if you make your life simple, it isn't easy. Other people cause the complexity; that's what I think. Things that lack in our lives and wanting it plays it's roles. Scarcity of money of personal funds could make someone really angry and grumpy and it connects to other people to. Causes interactions with other things.

Life is actually not complicated, but we always complicate it ourselves, because the beauty of life is when we can be grateful for what God has given us, we do not get too ambitious to be great in the eyes of people who always associate that success with wealth.
Activity: 44
January 12, 2018, 08:30:23 AM
I think it is very necessary to understand because in an effort to live life Cheesy
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 08:24:22 AM
Relax - life is just what we make it for ourselves. If you take on tough challenges - yes, it may be hard, but also rewarding. If you prefer something easier - it's just your choice.

I suppose, it's even good, that life throws at us "the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune". It makes us stronger!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
in fact life is not difficult but ourselves that make our life difficult. If we are able to control ourselves and get rid of envy in others then our lives will not be difficult.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 05:27:44 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?
Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?

Life goes on that way naturally so our simplicity has no way to make reason on it.
And yes,this is an inherent, a humanity's belonging inherited from the past and also by ever selfish participation of each individual.
Greediness is the most evil character that plays a big part of this complex of life.
Activity: 126
January 12, 2018, 03:27:00 AM
well, idk too, but it`s really stressing
Activity: 50
January 12, 2018, 03:26:05 AM
It is hard because so many people have absolutely no common sense at all.
Activity: 41
January 12, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?

it seems that it is all true, if not his fault that we can actually work in simplicity, because the demands that lead down and the plot of the complex, on the other hand all besides personal benefit also leads others to be more developed in various things and the battle of the next life Cool
Activity: 48
January 12, 2018, 12:49:30 AM
I think its so complicated because of the elite and their rules. They want to keep us obedient and productive so there are all these rules to follow. Which makes everything you try to do complicated.

life is so difficult and complicated very logical in this day and age, let alone we always try to pursue progress of this era, always try to get something that we do not yet have, so make us always in a state of coercion, haste in all things, this situation very easy make us saturated, but life can be very beautiful if we can be grateful for what we already have.
Activity: 28
January 11, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
Life is so difficult. That's a question that we will never stop to answer
Pages:
Jump to: