Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 2. (Read 13112 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:52:29 AM
 It is the way you think you should change the way how you look into things and everything will be alright
Activity: 1
August 22, 2018, 01:46:38 AM
Because that's really LIFE. If everything gonna be easy, you will die because boring.
Activity: 19
August 22, 2018, 01:20:56 AM
The truth is life has always been difficult. System or no system. Take for example a man who isolates himself from civilization. The truth is he might even face more difficulties than those of us under the system. Challenges come in different forms for every one of us. No one of us can escape them. It's what I call nature's curse. In fact, the purpose of all of man's endeavors is to make life easier and less complicated.
Activity: 45
August 22, 2018, 01:13:29 AM
Now the world is modernizing and developing so there is a competition for everything so life is hard and difficult   
Activity: 45
August 21, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
In fact, life is not difficult, but we are making trouble ourselves, because we do not follow the rules that apply in everyday life, such as gambling, bad debts and laziness to work hard.

Activity: 41
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 06:37:13 PM
We humans actually make life easy for ourselves, we always tend to complicate things every time.

Let's take things easy,  live in the moment always
Do not make decisions and choices that will retard you from your visions and aspirations, and in all your doings be good to others.
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
August 21, 2018, 06:15:46 PM
And if it's true, life is complicated when you want to reach something, that something distances more and more and more ...
In particular that has been the story of my whole life and the more I grow up, the harder things get. Sude, blood, cry, I strive superhumanamnt for an opportunity and NOT. So I fought for some opportunity, trying in various ways and NOT. For an opportunity at work, an academic opportunity,
or in love ... NO
Before my effort, my sweat, I have run into many walls that do not hear, they do not see my "struggle" ...
Sometimes I turn and see that people who do not sweat, do not make an effort, are given the opportunity to open doors ... That is even more frustrating.
But you know I'm so foolish, so passionate, so clingy that I'm still trying, sometimes you have to make friends with the enemy ... or with the wall xD
Sometimes you want to throw in the towel, the important thing is to get up
I do not know if you've noticed that adversity makes better people ..

observe and you will see

Very wise words.  If you see a lot of obstacles it is because you want to get somewhere and something seems to stand in the way between you and a goal or objective. If you let these go. the difficulties will go too. 
Activity: 58
August 21, 2018, 06:11:16 PM
I think life is just so complicated, what makes him human.
Activity: 40
August 18, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
 It is the way of life there is no proper answer life is hard and difficult for many but for some it is wonderful 
Activity: 32
August 17, 2018, 04:08:40 PM
life is difficult because many people just complain about their lives and not seek opportunities or find ways to live a better life.
and if life is easy, there won't be anyone who works earnestly "and it will feel to me, I won't have the opportunity to be more meaningful
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
if life is easy then it will be boring,
in my opinion, everyone wants the best for the sake of life for themselves, no matter what is good or right to do.
and indeed that is life.
Activity: 62
August 17, 2018, 02:54:52 PM
And if it's true, life is complicated when you want to reach something, that something distances more and more and more ...
In particular that has been the story of my whole life and the more I grow up, the harder things get. Sude, blood, cry, I strive superhumanamnt for an opportunity and NOT. So I fought for some opportunity, trying in various ways and NOT. For an opportunity at work, an academic opportunity,
or in love ... NO
Before my effort, my sweat, I have run into many walls that do not hear, they do not see my "struggle" ...
Sometimes I turn and see that people who do not sweat, do not make an effort, are given the opportunity to open doors ... That is even more frustrating.
But you know I'm so foolish, so passionate, so clingy that I'm still trying, sometimes you have to make friends with the enemy ... or with the wall xD
Sometimes you want to throw in the towel, the important thing is to get up
I do not know if you've noticed that adversity makes better people ..

observe and you will see
Activity: 23
August 17, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
I don't think it's actually as hard or complicated as it may seem. The start you're given definitely has an influence on how simple things may be for you. If you come from a poor family in a poor area, life may seem a little more complicated to you. It's still possible to rise out of any situation though. I think the most important thing is your mindset. Some people just get it set in their mind that they can only make x amount of dollars. There are billionaires who have been millions of dollars in debt, but come back. Most people won't even make that much in their lifetimes, but some people make it twice. I think a person with a millionaire mindset will get back to a millionaire quickly, even if he/she is drained down to $0 for some reason.
Activity: 260
August 17, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
In my opinion, in this life we cannot blame the system. Everything will certainly be obtained if we work hard, are more grateful than always complaining of feeling full of deficiencies
Activity: 3
August 17, 2018, 10:51:54 AM
we tend to focus on things that brings negativity in life , if we see the positivity and embrace it then we can feel contentment and peace of mind
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
because every day we interact with many people with various problems and complex conditions. more focused and patient is a good key for your life
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 10:19:26 AM
They think that the money is the essence of happiness and if there is life, then it is much easier.
Activity: 54
August 17, 2018, 09:16:42 AM
Its so normal mate life is not all just ups, there is also downs ,Just be brave and just face the problems, that will come its will give you a lesson .
Activity: 44
August 17, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
Because we have to may people and limited resources in the world so there is a competition for everything   
Activity: 36
August 17, 2018, 05:18:58 AM
Live in real life, like playing in computer game! do your quests, mine, and so on. It will be more exciting. But have a difference between real life and the game, in which you are a major rebel.
Pages:
Jump to: