Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 7. (Read 13114 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
Just imagine a situation where you going for a relay race and you have to train to get fit maybe you where sick or something uncommon happened but you needed to train to get fit ...its hard you know that's how complicated life but the ability for you to move on trust God and change your reasons for a complicated life then by so doing life won't be hard. I think you shouldn't make it so complicated, your life, things, and other stuff. But I see that even if you make your life simple, it isn't easy. Other people cause the complexity; that's what I think. Things that lack in our lives and wanting it plays it's roles. Scarcity of money of personal funds could make someone really angry and grumpy and it connects to other people to. Causes interactions with other things.
Activity: 38
June 11, 2018, 06:45:43 AM
Everyone has their own difficulties. To calm yourself, you always need to think that somewhere there is a person who is much worse than you, this is really a little happy.
Activity: 31
June 11, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
Everyone has their own difficulties. To calm yourself, you always need to think that somewhere there is a person who is much worse than you, this is really a little happy.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:14:18 AM
Huh? Huh If life was easy then it would be boring.
No effort no reward is what is always said. Smiley

Yeah if life is easy , that is not deserve to be called life, hardest times is part of life weather you like it or not.
Activity: 33
June 10, 2018, 05:19:39 AM
Maybe if you look always in the negative things in your life, life will be so hard and complicated for you but if you look in the good side and think positive you will see that life is beautiful.
Activity: 28
June 10, 2018, 04:07:25 AM
What do you want? Life is hard, but it is, so enjoy.  Cheesy
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 04:02:51 AM
Life is complicated because of the *ups and down*. Life has its reward both negatively and positively (KARMA).

True, life is what makes people chose what they want and what they will do, people should choose the right choices, in short its a matter of decision making.
Activity: 20
June 10, 2018, 03:11:42 AM
I think its so complicated because of the elite and their rules. They want to keep us obedient and productive so there are all these rules to follow. Which makes everything you try to do complicated.

Yes, I agree , we are the ones who make life so complicated, its the choices that we make and the people we've been through.
Activity: 63
June 10, 2018, 02:17:53 AM
Well it is all up to you if you want to make your life hard or complicated. It all depends on your choice

Agreed choices is what makes complicated, you must choose whats the best for you to get a life that you will not regret on.
Activity: 7
June 10, 2018, 02:13:54 AM
everything's easy if you're a born hustler
just eat-sleep-work repeat
get your money, rinse it, repeat

brand new
June 09, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
Life has never been easy, always competitive, always striving for goals.
Activity: 24
June 10, 2018, 01:39:50 AM
Life has never been easy, always competitive, always striving for goals.

Yes I agree, Life is something you must look forward too, many struggles but dont give up, possibilities are on its way towards you, Life could be beautiful also.
Activity: 75
June 09, 2018, 11:21:59 PM
Well it is all up to you if you want to make your life hard or complicated. It all depends on your choice
brand new
June 09, 2018, 04:17:03 PM
"no matter what we're bred, we're still made of greed" - the lyrics from a song. Life is complicated because we have different greed and have to fight for our sake.

I agree with you since people have no contentment of everything, everyone always strives for greatness and thats why life gets so complicated.
EQI
Activity: 25
June 09, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
Life is not a static thing that we just accept. It's a dynamic experience and it is what you make of it.
Activity: 77
June 09, 2018, 10:13:35 PM
Life is simple, depends on how you manage it, you are the one who makes it look hard or easy
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 09:31:14 PM
It's just a test, the things are as hard as you make them look
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
Life is as hard as You make it.

You mean life is as hard as they make it to be.  Grin
Activity: 36
June 09, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
The scarcity of resources leads to the fact that people compete for a limited amount of resources and how the consequences of life seem complicated. Achieving these goals is a great pleasure, therefore, it is not always difficult
Activity: 34
June 09, 2018, 08:03:07 AM
Life is as hard as You make it.
Pages:
Jump to: