Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 5. (Read 13112 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 11:35:15 PM
In life we always experience a happy and difficult period, the wheels are always turning. Sometimes it's complicated, but make it all easy, positive thinking can help thee pass through difficult times.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 09:29:11 PM
Yes, that is what is called the life of every person must have a problem or error and even then we make it and we must know how we are to solve the problems that we are experiencing
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:11:28 AM
Beauty and success both cant be acheived ithout hardness, struggle and pain Smiley thats why life; the best thing is hard
Activity: 121
August 02, 2018, 11:43:07 AM
Sometimes life become complicated because more people want to live easily but they dont evolve their self. We need to have a possitive mind set to make our life not to complicated. Just do things with a strong determination and dont stop believing on your self, everything happen for a reason dont make our life so complicated.
Activity: 63
August 02, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
Everyone should appreciate their lives and make a great gift. To all should be treated with optimism. And then life really becomes better and easier
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
Yes i agree that our life is not fair and so complicated. With your fails and problems you can earn experience and be strong when another failures/problems comes to your life. But we can pass it through Christ. God will never give a problem that we can't handle or fix.
Activity: 34
August 02, 2018, 08:06:34 AM
Don't you think it would be boring if there were no problems in life? Through hard times you earn expirience and actually learn something.
Activity: 49
August 02, 2018, 07:54:25 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, (...)
Don't agree that we are simple. To consider the creation of a galaxy, which led to organisms eventually leading to us and you now wondering about us all. Nothing about that seems simple to me. One human being hosts more microbiota (beyond 3 trillion) inside his body than known life forms with thought patterns exist. Even in a philosophical manner: Consider your capabilities to question yourself and reality. Those must be the hardest question a living being can ask and search an answer for. We are complex and unique.

why do we live under such a complex system?
Because we are a complex human being with complex desires compared to everything else. Besides, if something is possible to do we will eventually do it. We have the drive to grow in any direction, bad or good. Our system needs to cater to this drive, as well as to our desires. It also needs to protect us from it occasionally. Even if you consider us pretty simple, we all have slightly different needs and desires with the freedom to chase them. Put enough of us together and it'll get more complex eventually.

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?
An inherent property of the system is to help us develop, protect and evolve. May that be by enforced war or peace. You're likely asking not why a human system is like this, but why some elitist individuals seemingly take advantage of it and why we allow it. We all look for direction. Via work, via partnerships, via religion and via the elite or leaders. This gives space for the system to create a stage where these people can strive and where we can follow.  It's not just an inherent property of the system, it's the system reflecting an inherent property of us.

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?
A big one. It creates competition and challenges. If everything on planet earth was in abundance, we never had to evolve as much as we have already. It's deeply rooted within us to strive on competitive forces.

In my belief, all these questions point to one general truth: Everything in our society and around it is set up to make us evolve and grow. Nature's scarce resources, individualistic and collective conflicts, us constantly challenging ourselves or society and our free mind constantly questioning reality. The higher your impact is on steering us within this path, the more space you'll find is available for you to 'do whatever you want'. That's the kind of privilege elitists enjoy and the lack of freedom underprivileged people have, we appreciate those who give us direction or inspiration and disregard those who do not seem to matter. I personally believe more in a sharing/participating socio-economic society but have to accept that our current system is what works best for these times.
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 06:46:44 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

Life is vicious circle until you realize that  death is the only truth! when you realize it, you do things to feed your soul not body and that is ultimate nirvana!!
Activity: 25
August 02, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
Hidup itu mudah yg membuat rumit hanyalah cara kita berfikir
Activity: 114
August 02, 2018, 05:28:56 AM
Because everyone's desires are different, everyone is selfish, so the current material society has been created, and such a society has created the next generation!
Activity: 59
August 02, 2018, 04:09:51 AM
i think It's really not that complicated
Activity: 34
August 02, 2018, 04:05:49 AM
complicate or not depending on what you, simply thought simply life.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 01:15:53 AM
because of economic factors bro. because of the high economic cost requirements. while the place of business is to find a narrow job that makes life unstable
Activity: 36
August 02, 2018, 01:03:54 AM
because many of us as already done the world of learning
Activity: 31
August 01, 2018, 10:04:07 PM
Why is life so hard/complicated? If life is easy, nobody will appreciate all the things and people beside us.
Activity: 14
August 01, 2018, 12:58:56 PM
Life is hard and complicated but you can enjoy the process. Gain something from it
Activity: 29
August 01, 2018, 12:53:23 PM
The complicity of your life relies upon how you see it. There are likewise numerous variables to it like where you live, your upbrining, attitude. For instance I feel that all inconveniences throughout my life are not inconveniences they are assignments or difficulties that should be illuminated (frequently with moneyThe complicity of your life relies upon how you see it. There are additionally numerous elements to it like where you live, your upbrining, attitude. For instance I imagine that all inconveniences throughout my life are not inconveniences they are undertakings or difficulties that should be explained (regularly with cash) or survive. Obviously there will dependably be issues, yet it's dependent upon you how you see your life: confounded or loaded with difficulties and chances to develop and advance.
Activity: 77
August 01, 2018, 02:01:44 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Actually life is not complicated it's just that many complain about a simple life.
life is enough in live and in just enjoy not need to feel heavy to live life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
July 31, 2018, 12:58:44 PM
I am sorry but who would want an easy life with no problems? I think life will be boring if it is not as complex. I agree that our current situation, no matter which country you live, is hard. But even though we live in a cruel world, it is something to be grateful for. Its only a matter of how you turn things around.
Pages:
Jump to: