Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 26. (Read 13150 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 24, 2017, 12:42:19 PM
Believe that we exist as a winner, life is full of complexity and pressure, from the start of us in the form of sperm, you are the strongest sperm that is believed to fertilize the egg, and finally you become yourself now. Rest assured that this life is to run the roles and duties that we must find and run as well as possible
Activity: 179
Merit: 104
June 24, 2017, 11:32:54 AM
Life is complicated because people are greedy. The most important things in our lifes are health, meeting our biological needs and the existance of people we love and love us.
However, money have taken the most important role in our lifes, as we are making fake needs which we can cover them only by enrichment.
So, we are reaching at the include that life is not so complicated as you think. Nevertheless, we are remaking it harder, because we are wanting more and more (overconsuming).
Activity: 26
June 24, 2017, 10:22:01 AM
becuse the reward for overcoming life's hardships is happiness, one of the most blissful things in the world
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 24, 2017, 02:31:45 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?
First and foremost, I won't say most of us are pretty simple. The truth is that one can just speak for himself/herself cause you have no idea what runs through the other person's mind. Life itself isn't meant to be complicated. Sure, life though bring it's own challenges but men added to those challenges in a way and out of greed made it so complicated.
Let me use some countries as an example. This countries are extremely rich with natural resources (from the smallest natural resource to the biggest one you can think of) but still, life is extremely complicated for most of the citizens except for some leaders who believe in making just themselves extremely rich like they aren't gonna die. Life already gave them everything to make it easy for everyone, but the greed found in human made it a hell hole.
If we choose to live without complications, we definitely can but who knows maybe the heart of men has been predefaulted to be desperately wicked or we just imbibed the wickedness from only God knows where.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
June 24, 2017, 02:05:09 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?
Life is not complicated. We as a person, only take the life complicated if we choose it. We can live happily in this world without blaming it. We should choose to live happy so that it's not complicated anymore.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2017, 02:03:25 AM
because if life is too easy their will be no thrill anymore no excitement and thats what people want
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
June 24, 2017, 01:24:15 AM
Life is what you make it. Life gets complicated when you take it too seriously and are bogged down by challenges that come their way. One should try not to make things difficult and take things lightly in life along with maintaining a sense of gratitude for all that we are blessed with. Having a life is a big blessing in itself. Complicated life can be simplified by going with the flow and accepting whatever happens to us, taking it in our stride, and moving on. Let go of things and negative feelings like anger, jealousy, and frustration.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
June 24, 2017, 12:59:25 AM
Life is really complicated but it gets more complicated and hard because of people around you, a lot of people are being so dramatic and for me if you have God in your life you will live happy and contented. Make your life simple and happy, and stop being dramatic because life is full of suffering and not drama. 
Activity: 14
June 23, 2017, 09:18:24 PM
It wouldn't be insteresting otherwise
Activity: 33
June 23, 2017, 04:04:30 PM
Life is a neverending challenge. I think you just need to manage your expectations and do your best.
Activity: 14
June 23, 2017, 03:36:09 PM
It's not that life is complicated, you just gotta change your way to face daily life
Activity: 182
June 23, 2017, 03:04:55 PM
Life is simple and easy, we make it complicated.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 07, 2017, 08:36:53 AM
I think its so complicated because of the elite and their rules. They want to keep us obedient and productive so there are all these rules to follow. Which makes everything you try to do complicated.
I definite;y hear you.  Try to ignore the elite and live the best life you can.
Yes i agree. If you do not like following elite and people that like to be in command, go to some place where you will live on you own. Its simple, for example, if you live in city and do not like life there, well go to some village and start living your life there. People do not understand, but we can do almost everything we want in life. So if you do not like something in your life, well than change it. Cheesy
Activity: 224
May 07, 2017, 02:42:58 AM
I think its so complicated because of the elite and their rules. They want to keep us obedient and productive so there are all these rules to follow. Which makes everything you try to do complicated.
I definite;y hear you.  Try to ignore the elite and live the best life you can.
Activity: 28
May 07, 2017, 02:29:42 AM
Activity: 13
May 06, 2017, 04:07:34 PM
Depends on how you live your life, however if it was too easy (for some people actually is depending who their parents are) you'd be bored to death and it wouldn't be so interesting.
You do not need to transfer all the blame for your life to your parents. Every child, if he went to school, had a chance of success.

Blaming parents is often a cheap way of deflecting responsibility for ones own life. Which doesn't meant that there aren't really terrible parents around.
Activity: 304
May 06, 2017, 03:51:55 PM
Life is complicated only if you make it so. You are the maker of your life and it is just your actions and choices that makes your life complicated or not.

I agree. And also if life is too easy it doesnt make any sense and its not interesting. In the most wealthy states  are a lot more suicides.
Activity: 13
May 06, 2017, 03:02:29 PM
That's probably an evolutionary problem. If life is easy and ressources are plentyful, people have more children, which results in ressources being spread thin and getting scarce, and you arrive at the situation we are at, a kind of equilibrium.
Activity: 142
May 05, 2017, 11:39:03 PM
Depends on how you live your life, however if it was too easy (for some people actually is depending who their parents are) you'd be bored to death and it wouldn't be so interesting.
You do not need to transfer all the blame for your life to your parents. Every child, if he went to school, had a chance of success.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2017, 10:28:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: