Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 27. (Read 13150 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
May 05, 2017, 09:32:20 AM
Humans are complicated not life. Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
April 30, 2017, 08:23:44 AM
Life doesn't have to be hard or complicated if you devote the time in improving yourself and you'll sort that life thing out. Little bit of luck is needed too.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 30, 2017, 04:27:17 AM
i agree with you 100% life can be very complicated when you look at from the negative point of view.

the summary of life is that its not fair just learn  to leave with it

You will make your life hard if you always think negatively. Don't let yourself get sucked in by negative people who tries to pull you down. Show them that you will not be affected and can easily be dragged down by their inhumane doings. Not all will be blessed financially, physically or by things they own. God has different ways to let us feel that we blessed by his grace. Just don't let other bring you down. Lwt it be your reason to strive harder and feel more stronger.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
April 30, 2017, 03:02:07 AM
If life were not complicated, it would be boring. One does not know joy if he does not know sadness. That's it.
I agree. It's not worth it to live without challenges, problems, and conflicts. It was given for us to become stronger than before.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
April 29, 2017, 10:37:09 PM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?
For me, Life is always complicated and hard.. if it isn't, then why are we still working?? although this always happen, i guess we should only think about the things that makes our life easy or valuable.. in other words.. don't just think and look about the negative side.. cause there's always a positive side.. Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 29, 2017, 10:08:39 PM
Life becomes complicated if you choose to make it complicated. It is in your hand on what perspective will you take in life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 270
April 29, 2017, 04:22:25 PM
when you understand that
Money is overrated.
you will be free.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 29, 2017, 04:20:24 PM
Life isnt complicated if you ignore most of all the sensless crap around and you concentrate on the important things.  Otherwise you get lost in complication and spend your life with doing what others want from you.
I totally agree.  Lif eis a s complicated as YOU make it.  If you choose the right things for you in life and not what others choose you will find it much simpler.
Activity: 546
April 29, 2017, 04:14:49 PM
a lot of people said god unjust and blablabla ,they are often make a question for god why my life is so hard ? yes i ever do it..and i ever felt it .hehe  I think its because money and money ,, and now i say it wrong , Real happiness comes from within person not outside.money only a support for your happines if we are can do something with love i think your days could be nice  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes have a nice day all
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
April 29, 2017, 09:18:49 AM
It is only hard, if you want to make it.

Personally, sometimes I have been sad, and asked the same question. Then after some time, I tell myself about the above line.

Also, many things we are facing now as a problem, they don't even play any role in your life in future.
Activity: 644
April 24, 2017, 11:48:33 AM
To humans life only appears overly complex because in the end no human is capable of fully understanding it.  This is because humans in the grand scheme have limited intelligence.  The all encompassing scientific model of the physical world is far to complex for any human to ever completely understand.  This includes the present and the future.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
April 24, 2017, 10:59:15 AM
I think people say that life is hard coz they make it all about money. Earning a lot of money is rly hard, you have to find good job and for that you need to go to good school. After school you give a lot of effort to prove yourself to some guy who is richer with money than you so you could get richer. BUT life is not about money, its about simple stuff which money cant buy. Real happiness comes from within person not outside. Seek beauty in everything and your life wont be hard, it will become interesting and easy.

Yes it is, i dont wanna go to school anymore. Hope i find example office work + start own bitcoin business.
Better die trying then give up!
Activity: 36
April 24, 2017, 07:26:46 AM
Life without problems/conflicts is not worth of living. God gives us challenges in order for us to be stronger, better, and smarter. There is an equality but there is no equity which is why problems/conflicts was given for us in order to overcome that.

God does not give us a problem. People create problems for themselves. And then they suffer from the fact that they can not solve them. This is silly. We must live and enjoy life
Activity: 290
April 24, 2017, 07:22:29 AM
Nobody said it would be easy. We came to the earth to gain experience and patience, and material benefits are a side effect of our development.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
April 24, 2017, 06:21:14 AM
Life without problems/conflicts is not worth of living. God gives us challenges in order for us to be stronger, better, and smarter. There is an equality but there is no equity which is why problems/conflicts was given for us in order to overcome that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2017, 04:58:02 AM
It's the system that makes things so difficult, Everything is set up to favor the rich and they keep on getting richer
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
April 24, 2017, 02:48:23 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?

It is by the help of this complex system your talking about made our lives easier than it was before. Life as it was from the very start is characterized with complexity but since humans were ignorant at that time then we view it simply as to what we know but now information has come to light and for us not to be ignorant and fooled we need to know the essentials to live with strength to stand and follow the righteous path.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 23, 2017, 10:16:03 PM
Life isn't actually that hard or complicated,  people are usually lazy or stupid. How it isn't hard? Simple... you don't have to worry about diseases, food,water,etc... you even have the internet now and technology developed to help you in this very life you call hard and just imagine a few hundred years ago .. I'd say back than was way more harder to live through.. Stay in school, study as hard as you can and as much as you need, get a job and you're pretty much secured financially if you don't choose something stupid and stay in STEM fields or medicine and you'll be fine and it's just up to you to see what do you want to do with your free time and marriage and everything else that comes. Life's not hard at all.

I have always wondered if people really chose to be lazy, or if that is a largely genetic and nurture predisposition.

I mean most people would love to be dedicated, because of the obvious advantages, but find it so hard to.

To be honest I'm not sure, I know that I can be pretty lazy, sometimes too often, but when something needs to be done it needs to be done and that lazyness greatly depends on what I need to do. Also, It can mostly depend on the way that person was raised.
Activity: 443
April 23, 2017, 08:26:56 PM
Life isnt complicated if you ignore most of all the sensless crap around and you concentrate on the important things.  Otherwise you get lost in complication and spend your life with doing what others want from you.
Activity: 30
April 23, 2017, 03:49:27 PM
Life isn't actually that hard or complicated,  people are usually lazy or stupid. How it isn't hard? Simple... you don't have to worry about diseases, food,water,etc... you even have the internet now and technology developed to help you in this very life you call hard and just imagine a few hundred years ago .. I'd say back than was way more harder to live through.. Stay in school, study as hard as you can and as much as you need, get a job and you're pretty much secured financially if you don't choose something stupid and stay in STEM fields or medicine and you'll be fine and it's just up to you to see what do you want to do with your free time and marriage and everything else that comes. Life's not hard at all.

I have always wondered if people really chose to be lazy, or if that is a largely genetic and nurture predisposition.

I mean most people would love to be dedicated, because of the obvious advantages, but find it so hard to.

I am sure that many people are just too lazy to live the way they dream. Laziness change lives. It's easier for them to complain and wait for someone to console them. I hate to look at such people. Life is beautiful and we make it so
Pages:
Jump to: