Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 28. (Read 13150 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 20, 2017, 06:48:09 AM
Life is simple and easy, we make it complicated.

Work, eat, pray, Love, ...repeat
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 19, 2017, 01:30:05 PM
Life is as hard as You make it.

Couldnt say it better. you hit the nail on the head!
Activity: 121
April 19, 2017, 12:00:01 PM
Life is hard because those who (women) gave birth to us are hard & deceptive.

Most of them are never contented & truthful to themselves & to other's. So, the desire to cheat & become rich/famous revolve around in our gene.

Thanks

Not everyone is like that. Everything depends on how a person perceives the world. Someone can blame others for all their problems, because he himself does not want to do anything.

Totally agree with you. There are many people who are only willing to hate others. They complain about life, but they are too lazy to do something. They are just too lazy to get off the couch. They like the role of a loser

Only the whole problem is that they do not consider themselves unlucky, they lie on the couch and imagine that they are the best in the whole world, they just can not achieve something because of other people.
Activity: 42
April 19, 2017, 11:43:55 AM

Most of them are never contented & truthful to themselves & to other's. So, the desire to cheat & become rich/famous revolve around in our gene.

Thanks

Not everyone is like that. Everything depends on how a person perceives the world. Someone can blame others for all their problems, because he himself does not want to do anything.

Totally agree with you. There are many people who are only willing to hate others. They complain about life, but they are too lazy to do something. They are just too lazy to get off the couch. They like the role of a loser
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
April 19, 2017, 04:34:07 AM

Thanks

Activity: 206
April 18, 2017, 08:51:25 PM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?
If life wasn't challenging than what is the point of life in the first place? That is the question.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
April 18, 2017, 05:03:54 PM

Thanks
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 17, 2017, 11:54:43 AM
Because then our task is to make it more easier ,because then we have some purpose I think that that is main reason of very complicated life but I also dont understand it really.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
April 17, 2017, 11:49:25 AM
Life isn't actually that hard or complicated,  people are usually lazy or stupid. How it isn't hard? Simple... you don't have to worry about diseases, food,water,etc... you even have the internet now and technology developed to help you in this very life you call hard and just imagine a few hundred years ago .. I'd say back than was way more harder to live through.. Stay in school, study as hard as you can and as much as you need, get a job and you're pretty much secured financially if you don't choose something stupid and stay in STEM fields or medicine and you'll be fine and it's just up to you to see what do you want to do with your free time and marriage and everything else that comes. Life's not hard at all.

I have always wondered if people really chose to be lazy, or if that is a largely genetic and nurture predisposition.

I mean most people would love to be dedicated, because of the obvious advantages, but find it so hard to.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
April 17, 2017, 11:46:56 AM
one reason is there are some very complex interlocking systems to keep us all fed, power on, water working, maintenance done.

the other is where the government overreaches and various minority groups exert dis-proportionate power on other peoples life choices and opportunities. 

State sanctioned licensing via creating monopolies is one of the biggest issues inmho.

This coupled with the endless misinformation from day 1....well lets say somewhat by design its hard as well.

BTC trustless tech is probably the first and almost only light in the window right now, but what a light. It has x-million alts backing it up, eg if BTC get taken out we have so many alternatives now, its not going away.

Where this trustless blockchain tech and take us, is well to effectively decentralize large parts of existing government, and so a a granularity of choice and nuance, as well as self determination that was simply to hard to orchestrate before.

State inefficiency will be arbitraged out by BTC tech to the point of BTC inefficiency and the alts.
Activity: 122
Swinging from buildings in my spare time.
April 17, 2017, 11:29:12 AM
I don't know if this is a wise saying or not. Lol, it can have different meanings whether it's sarcastic or not but it could also be a great advice. We make our own lives complicated, just be happy and go with the flow.

I agree that for the most part we make our own lives complex. I think in some circumstances that people are just born into hard lives. The important thing is to be able to cope. If you can do that then you should be fine. If not then stop making your life so complicated!
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
April 17, 2017, 09:01:24 AM
I don't know if this is a wise saying or not. Lol, it can have different meanings whether it's sarcastic or not but it could also be a great advice. We make our own lives complicated, just be happy and go with the flow.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Purple Six Recordz
April 17, 2017, 08:27:19 AM
Activity: 234
April 17, 2017, 07:46:55 AM
Life isn't actually that hard or complicated,  people are usually lazy or stupid. How it isn't hard? Simple... you don't have to worry about diseases, food,water,etc... you even have the internet now and technology developed to help you in this very life you call hard and just imagine a few hundred years ago .. I'd say back than was way more harder to live through.. Stay in school, study as hard as you can and as much as you need, get a job and you're pretty much secured financially if you don't choose something stupid and stay in STEM fields or medicine and you'll be fine and it's just up to you to see what do you want to do with your free time and marriage and everything else that comes. Life's not hard at all.

Yes, people are now very lazy and can only complain about life. Our ancestors did not have cozy houses and other benefits of civilization, but thanks to these difficulties they were stronger and knew how to see the beautiful in every detail.
We are surrounded by rich, successful people, whom we must equal. Only in this way will we reach new heights of our successes.

We need to look more in our environment. If there are more rich people, then they will pull you up and you will grow. And in another case, you need to change the environment.

You can't rely much with those rich people and if you're lucky enough having a wealthy family then you will not strive so hard financially in sponsoring your studiea and finding a job with a fair income.
Activity: 120
April 17, 2017, 07:18:01 AM

Yes, people are now very lazy and can only complain about life. Our ancestors did not have cozy houses and other benefits of civilization, but thanks to these difficulties they were stronger and knew how to see the beautiful in every detail.
We are surrounded by rich, successful people, whom we must equal. Only in this way will we reach new heights of our successes.

We need to look more in our environment. If there are more rich people, then they will pull you up and you will grow. And in another case, you need to change the environment.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
April 17, 2017, 05:41:01 AM

Activity: 114
April 17, 2017, 05:05:07 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 16, 2017, 02:33:09 PM
I agree with you dude, more or less tho. Why, well because not everyone can finish good school, or become doctor or some important profession like that. First, its not same for everyone, it depends from country you live in, and second it depends on persons intelligence ( i would not use word stupid). Depending on intelligence some person will learn faster, or slower, and that can be harder for someone. At the end there are more than one thing that can be hard in life, which make life hard Cheesy .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 16, 2017, 01:04:39 PM
Activity: 18
April 16, 2017, 08:21:55 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?

For me, life is not hard nor complicated. What hard is how you live with it. Yes, I agreed that we live under a complex system where the people who should be concerned seems to look away with the main problem and deal (most of the time) with unimportant issues. As far as I can see, our system is bound with self-interests and greed.

I agree with you. People, nowadays, think of themselves only instead of working together. It seems that our society do not think that teamwork produces greater output. The seats are occupied by people bounded by greed that instead of using power to help others, they use that power for themselves.

and indeed it is. Why then many run to work in the team, not from it. Some feel good at home, while others at work breathe freely. But so much is still influenced by the means for life, which are very hard to get and still need a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: