Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is NEO so silent! - page 3. (Read 1657 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 268
July 09, 2019, 12:50:52 PM
Just made some few bucks out of NEO when it was .00125 before the boom part of 2017. I just sold that at .01 something. That's the nice ride I got from NEO. I hope you get to ride just like that also. Well, you can certainly can do that but you should invest now as it partook like what I invested.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 09, 2019, 12:41:19 PM
Everybody talks about the rising price when will be a bull run, but there is some chances to rival with EOS or ETH?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 09, 2019, 11:38:40 AM
I invest in USD so I don't really matter its price / BTC. If you invest in BTC and the result is reduced BTC and NEO will make you double loss whether ETH or NEO
In this forum, we discuss cryptocurrency and investing in them (as a way to make money). If you invest in USD, what does this have to do with NEO?
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 09, 2019, 08:20:20 AM
If the NEO team is silent but still working, you don't have to worry much, they have released a new Roadmap. The project takes time to develop, crashing after the hype in the end of 2017 I think is necessary to make projects more mature and more sustainable. I will still buy and keep NEO for longterm goal.
NEO prices are still moving, but fluctuations look calm so the NEO coin is not attractive to speculators and is reluctant to invest in the NEO. The price of coins will quickly rise if attacked by large capital speculators.
This is evidenced by the movement of bitcoin prices, where speculators buy bitcoin, prices move up. This happens naturally where the need is greater than the stock price to rise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 08, 2019, 03:51:27 PM
Neo has a very interesting road map, with updates to q1 2020 and a full mainnet launch NEO 3.0 in Q2 2020. I think that they will be able to compete for users.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
July 08, 2019, 03:34:22 PM
I think that the NEO quietly with small but confident steps goes up.  It pleases me with and there it is a worthy coin and it will definitely succeed.
Activity: 120
Merit: 38
July 08, 2019, 01:14:54 PM
As far as I know, NEO team are preparing for NEO 3.0. Some of the drastic changes will be implemented on this update. Clearly the old version NEO 2.0 was not a success. NEO 3.0 is expected to be a complete change, starting with a totally new blockchain. You can find more about NEO 3.0 here: https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/roadmap-of-neo-3-0-development-e2ae64edf226. I personally find NEO 3.0 very promising and definitely worth the wait.
Activity: 396
July 08, 2019, 03:31:35 PM
Because the guys are working hard now. Read the roadmap 3.0. The development of NEO 3.0 comes from Q4 2018 and, according to the plans of the team, should end in early 2020. There will be a number of improvements and innovations. So everything is good with the project, I would even buy some coins (at least in February 2020 the price will be higher)

If btc will keep rising then usd value will rise with almost any altcoin / coin Smiley If you take a look at BTC value of Neo then you will see that it did only x15 from graph start , so if somebody really believe in neo future then its really worth to invest . But Neo is not for me , as i believe more in Ethereum Smiley

I invest in USD so I don't really matter its price / BTC. If you invest in BTC and the result is reduced BTC and NEO will make you double loss whether ETH or NEO
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
July 08, 2019, 01:49:30 PM
Just saw a signal that NEO is going to explode, 30-50% profit is waiting here. You do not have to believe me, but find another source that will provide technical analysis on NEO and he will tell you same scenario.  Cool

Still can't see anything about this.
Neo is a very good wallet and a token contract like NEP-5 tokens.
Though they are very silent and this coz a lot like going down of the price.
NEO is really good and hteir gas is brilliant plus the fast transfer!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
July 08, 2019, 01:44:57 PM
As far as I know, NEO team are preparing for NEO 3.0. Some of the drastic changes will be implemented on this update. Clearly the old version NEO 2.0 was not a success. NEO 3.0 is expected to be a complete change, starting with a totally new blockchain. You can find more about NEO 3.0 here: https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/roadmap-of-neo-3-0-development-e2ae64edf226. I personally find NEO 3.0 very promising and definitely worth the wait.

The NEO team should really step up to be ahead of the game.
With so many blockchain projects being introduced everyday, no wonder they might find their right match that will overpower their strength in the market.
And considering that months of development in crypto space is already very long, they need to give excitement to their followers to keep their faith to this project.
Activity: 339
July 08, 2019, 12:23:47 PM
If the NEO team is silent but still working, you don't have to worry much, they have released a new Roadmap. The project takes time to develop, crashing after the hype in the end of 2017 I think is necessary to make projects more mature and more sustainable. I will still buy and keep NEO for longterm goal.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
July 08, 2019, 12:03:13 PM
Im still waiting to about NEO and I hope there is good news to come about NEO. Because I really like NEO ans before this coin is one of possible to become the ethereum but now I replace it by the other coin because it is really quiet than before the potenitla is really good but it still potential . But even that happened I did not sell it because I wait until next 2 years.
NEO is likely the same as CARDANO, that both have huge community in China. Nevertheless, by now, years after their beginnings, and months after start of 2019, they have not yet recovered too well from their bottoms. They have good potential to grow more, but there are still huge hindrance from bitcoin (its bull run over last 6 months actually prevent altcoins to rally dramatically).
Activity: 335
July 08, 2019, 11:05:07 AM
Just saw a signal that NEO is going to explode, 30-50% profit is waiting here. You do not have to believe me, but find another source that will provide technical analysis on NEO and he will tell you same scenario.  Cool
Yes, many channel have the signal that NEO will reach 26 $. But I think It is not surprising if the crypto market entered uptrend. We can see ETH, LTC or other coins has surged from its bottom late last year, but NEO wasn't. Their team has been silent for nearly a year but I think they are working in silence.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 08, 2019, 10:47:16 AM
Because the guys are working hard now. Read the roadmap 3.0. The development of NEO 3.0 comes from Q4 2018 and, according to the plans of the team, should end in early 2020. There will be a number of improvements and innovations. So everything is good with the project, I would even buy some coins (at least in February 2020 the price will be higher)

If btc will keep rising then usd value will rise with almost any altcoin / coin Smiley If you take a look at BTC value of Neo then you will see that it did only x15 from graph start , so if somebody really believe in neo future then its really worth to invest . But Neo is not for me , as i believe more in Ethereum Smiley
I'm talking about the fact that NEO will rise in price by the time the roadmap 3.0 is implemented.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 07, 2019, 12:23:00 PM
I also love NEO. I have confidence in NEO coins. And these coins are good for a long time.Good time to invest now. There is a possibility of up to 50% - 100% at any time.I have hold some neo coins. I'm waiting for it. Hope it will be successful.
Activity: 330
July 07, 2019, 12:22:52 PM
Most other direct drives that are flywheel driven are equipped with a transmission. This transmission is designed to bring the flywheel up to speed and causes all the connected parts to rotate very fast. These fast moving parts are generating the noise of the trainer. With the NEO, we created a trainer with no internal transmission and therefore no fast moving parts. This significantly dropped the sound levels and made it an almost completely silent trainer
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 07, 2019, 12:16:46 PM
Im still waiting to about NEO and I hope there is good news to come about NEO. Because I really like NEO ans before this coin is one of possible to become the ethereum but now I replace it by the other coin because it is really quiet than before the potenitla is really good but it still potential . But even that happened I did not sell it because I wait until next 2 years.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 07, 2019, 12:08:26 PM
Its been long I hear anything as regards development from NEO blockchain. I just want to know if you guys have heard anything recently about NEO.

As I know, NEO is dead and no longer can rising up in the future. So that I think you should not invest in this crypto to avoid losing money. The good coins you should buy that XRP, EOS because the high potential in the future.
Activity: 490
July 07, 2019, 11:54:45 AM
Its not something to complain about,Neo is a very good altcoins and its not the only altcoins that's silent ,its the present market condition
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
July 07, 2019, 11:54:09 AM
Unfortunately, Neo is one of those that has kinda just done nothing even though its a top coin.
Kind of reminds me of OMG, people seem to like it, it's valuable, but nothing really happens development wise.
On paper, it should be the best, and you would think developers would flock to it.
But people are still sticking with eth and now we are seeing projects going towards eos and tron.

I still think it has a chance to carve out its share fo the marketplace.
But unless something happens this year, I don't think it can keep up pace with all the others.
It's a shame really.
Pages:
Jump to: