Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is NEO so silent! - page 8. (Read 1657 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 12, 2019, 05:44:30 AM
It appears that a local bull run is in place but the question is why NEO refuses to move? Hope next run sees NEO peaking as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
June 12, 2019, 05:13:44 AM
Blockchain NEO is a significant platform in the cryptocurrency industry. Now the project is on the 18th place in terms of capitalization just because the cryptocurrencies market is saturated and there are many strong competitors. This is a good opportunity for the NEO team to improve its position in the blockchain solutions market and try to climb a few lines higher.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
June 12, 2019, 05:02:43 AM
why silent, NEO is up from the minimum, and above 10$ at the moment, it is a long way to reach 100$ in the near term, it will take time to see NEO back to ATH, but I think that development is in progress, and NEO will follow the market
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
June 12, 2019, 04:37:57 AM
There are actually goods news about NEO and I just don't know where you are looking at. NEO has been silent just like other top coins in the market. They will pop off as well in the next few months or in the next few bull runs (this is just a speculation). Altcoins are not following up that much to bitcoin even though bitcoin is green in the last few increases of bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
June 12, 2019, 04:26:36 AM
Neo Devs are working on new application to let Neo grow stable and strong in the time. Do you believe to this assetment?
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 03:34:16 AM
There are many competitors in the market with the same technology. They are silent because they have nothing new to offer.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 12, 2019, 04:23:45 AM
Just saw a signal that NEO is going to explode, 30-50% profit is waiting here. You do not have to believe me, but find another source that will provide technical analysis on NEO and he will tell you same scenario.  Cool
I think he was asked of update or news about neo blockchain and not analysis and you should know that the two are different things entirely. Neo blockchain has been quite for sometime now and something needs to be done in other to revive hopes as it has been losing value and refuses to recover as other coins are doing now and I was expecting neo to have left waves back long time ago and be competing with coins like ethereum. Maybe with this thread the developers will see to it and do something about they projects in term of marketing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 12, 2019, 03:56:46 AM
Neo is doing fine but seen speculations on web that its going to surge if you are looking for updates kindly go to there website and join there twitter channel or Facebook channel
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
June 12, 2019, 03:21:53 AM
It's not silent, they are working hard on the next iteration of the project. Here's a link to the roadmap: https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/roadmap-of-neo-3-0-development-e2ae64edf226
I believe NEO has a very strong future.
I saw this news, so just like you can say that the NEO team is not silent and is actively developing the project. Perhaps there is not some kind of HYIP around NEO, but updates and development are gradually taking place, and this is an indicator of this promising project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 02:40:23 AM
It's not silent, they are working hard on the next iteration of the project. Here's a link to the roadmap: https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/roadmap-of-neo-3-0-development-e2ae64edf226

Same with me, i am agree that NEO has very strong future but compare with top coin in market NEO growth price very slow because if we are looking on EOS or Litecoin, the price increase following bitcoin price. But i think it can not compare NEO with others coin
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 12, 2019, 02:11:46 AM
i really love this coin, i think the developers and the team are much busy creating and surprise us. more updates posted from different social medias as above comments. we need a wise move to gain more.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 12, 2019, 02:00:37 AM

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 12, 2019, 01:50:57 AM
They had some program just of recent about their wallet update and sonmany update coming , I see neo as a great project to ride in for long and this will be a best time to dive in with little we have .

I dont think it FA delay can stop it from growing and strong but those who can shill and the great maniputor in the market as they never let the market decide but Neo has be great with it silent for the real take to take place.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
June 12, 2019, 01:38:28 AM
Maybe they're making some developments that still on beta they cannot release a statement yet because it may fail and will only make people confuse about it since they're working on silence let's just wait for their release of this massive development I'm sure the price of the coins is the only matter for us. as soon as this development implemented their will be a pump of the price of NEO too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 12, 2019, 01:33:05 AM
hmm, i think i need to buy some of neo, this is kinda promotion or something getting noise about news and creating other people's choice. who's with me and think the same way? that's only my own thought..
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 12, 2019, 01:22:13 AM
I think NEO is improving their system that's why we don't hear a lot about this coin
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 12, 2019, 01:15:25 AM
Don't worry Neo team is working. You can learn more about their intentions from the Neo roadmap.
https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/roadmap-of-neo-3-0-development-e2ae64edf226
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
June 12, 2019, 12:55:23 AM
I think the NEO is not silent, there is still demand movement on the market. Look at the situation in the graph I assume there will be also an increase in NEO, I must be to see news again but by read ppl posters news about version upgrade or others might be able to grow price of these products. Let's wait for the expansion of new news.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 12, 2019, 12:49:46 AM
Be patient because any investment needs time. It cannot be immediately profitable for you, unless you're lucky
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 12, 2019, 12:49:37 AM
Its been long I hear anything as regards development from NEO blockchain. I just want to know if you guys have heard anything recently about NEO.
there hasn't been any news from neo, only limited to neo will experience an increase in the future, and even then only from speculators and can't prove we have to wait for the best news from neo.
There's no known movements from the team, no new updates and any spreaded news, investors are waiting for another good developing updates
in order to start getting interest back to this project, hard to take actions when you don't have any expectations to happen after.
Pages:
Jump to: