Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is NXT not the number 2 coin? - page 15. (Read 16889 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
April 22, 2015, 11:19:40 PM
I have one word for you

marketing.

This.  I think they should focus more on getting developer-entreprenuers to build on top of NXT than spending time marketing it here at the useless people of the BTT altcoin section.  Cheesy

NXT is something you just don't rule out.  Their team and community seems determined to see it through whether success is attained or not.  That's good to see.

just wait until supernet launches  Cool

Link to blogs/updates on SuperNet?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2015, 09:53:29 PM
I have one word for you

marketing.

This.  I think they should focus more on getting developer-entreprenuers to build on top of NXT than spending time marketing it here at the useless people of the BTT altcoin section.  Cheesy

NXT is something you just don't rule out.  Their team and community seems determined to see it through whether success is attained or not.  That's good to see.

"build on top of NXT"... it's just not happening enough, YET.

There are lots of decent projects out there with 1-2 Devs building with Twitter and a shoestring...
I suppose maybe they think some Venture Sugar Daddys will come by someday and throw money at them...
But Venture Guys NEVER invest in your 1st business... guys on their 1st business are a high risk investment...
So you are down to crowdfunding... or platforms like NXT.

In the next 12 months...
A lot of these quality projects will chose to launch Assets on the Nxt AE where you can raise $50K, $100K, 500K, it depends...
(Though dodgy, vapor projects are not welcome... and tend to be weeded out by Mods or the NXT Community).
legendary
Activity: 1246
April 22, 2015, 09:32:01 PM
I have one word for you

marketing.

just wait until supernet launches  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
April 22, 2015, 09:31:04 PM
I have one word for you

marketing.

legendary
Activity: 1246
April 22, 2015, 08:43:22 PM
I would say that NXT is being seriously considered outside of cryptoworld.

I wouldn't pay much attention to the musical chairs playing retard pump and dumpers and the shitcoins they rape.  It's the same roving mass of BTC jumping from one flash in the pan to the next, burning suckers along the way.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 22, 2015, 07:48:15 PM
I have one word for you

marketing.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
April 22, 2015, 07:34:39 PM
Seriously, NXT is the best coin.

Not forked from BTC, it is quite impressive to use. The HTML wallet will blow you away. Features like the Asset Exchange are unbelievable, and the level of general development from so many in the community is astounding. I'm definitely hodling this coin.

Yes, the initial release was extremely unconventional. So was Dash's - and it's number 4.

If you haven't before, please just check it out:
http://jnxt.org:7876/index.html (online wallet)

or go to the site: nxt.org

Pages:
Jump to: