Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Ripple not getting pumped like every other coin at the moment? - page 2. (Read 3314 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Bank integration does not turn me off.. *IF* it's with an open source properly & fairly distributed crypto currency.

All i see with Ripple is schemer's incorporated who launched an ICO coin and will never back down and give up.
They will push this scheme coin to the end of humanity.
So far a lot of the public has been smart and stayed away from it.
But everyone has their price..

Cryptsy bad mouthed it and refused to add it for the first year or two as it sat on Cryptsy's coin-adding voting page.
But eventually Cryptsy caved in and added it anyway.. money talks !

Back then i was amused how they had more votes then the other 100 coins on the list combined.
And each user got 1 free vote.. the rest had to be paid for with money !
Ripple was #1 on that list for ages  Cheesy

So yeah these scheming fuckers aren't going anywhere.
They started a BUSINESS and they plan on turning a profit.
Their agenda is to sucker in fools into buying into the pyramid scheme.

..don't be low hanging-crypto fruit people.

How many of you would buy them if the coin was getting pumped and you could profit ?
Would you care that it violates the ideology and spits on the spirit of crypto ?
I seriously don't think the majority in crypto cares one bit.

Profit is all that matters.. any instamine or what ever will be overlooked in a heart beat when the coin hits $100.

Altcoins = scammy joke.
And more so because of the PEOPLE ..not the actual coins.

Don't forget Ripple made history.. first scammy ICO and first coin / company to get fined by FiNCEN  Cheesy

This is true. But I like the technology and the idea they have made and I really wish they thought of fair distribution first and foremost.

Here is my question for the people who know how Ripple works. Would it be possible for the platform to run without XRP? Instead of making a native currency, can bitcoin be used if someone created a payments platform like Ripple?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I believe Ripple is only talked about because it is in the top 10!
I have never read anything good about it and in fact its only in top 10 because of its huge amount of coins not its value.
RIP
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Bank integration does not turn me off.. *IF* it's with an open source properly & fairly distributed crypto currency.

All i see with Ripple is schemer's incorporated who launched an ICO coin and will never back down and give up.
They will push this scheme coin to the end of humanity.
So far a lot of the public has been smart and stayed away from it.
But everyone has their price..

Cryptsy bad mouthed it and refused to add it for the first year or two as it sat on Cryptsy's coin-adding voting page.
But eventually Cryptsy caved in and added it anyway.. money talks !

Back then i was amused how they had more votes then the other 100 coins on the list combined.
And each user got 1 free vote.. the rest had to be paid for with money !
Ripple was #1 on that list for ages  Cheesy

So yeah these scheming fuckers aren't going anywhere.
They started a BUSINESS and they plan on turning a profit.
Their agenda is to sucker in fools into buying into the pyramid scheme.

..don't be low hanging-crypto fruit people.

How many of you would buy them if the coin was getting pumped and you could profit ?
Would you care that it violates the ideology and spits on the spirit of crypto ?
I seriously don't think the majority in crypto cares one bit.

Profit is all that matters.. any instamine or what ever will be overlooked in a heart beat when the coin hits $100.

Altcoins = scammy joke.
And more so because of the PEOPLE ..not the actual coins.

Don't forget Ripple made history.. first scammy ICO and first coin / company to get fined by FiNCEN  Cheesy
Activity: 119
Well I tried to explain it 4 posts above:

Because there is no mining, XRP are distributed over time (sold). When you see +200millions distributed it's actually a good news and means a whale bought a lot.

Distribution figure is updated every week:
https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/1864-xrp-distribution-update/
legendary
I would have prefer why do people trade Ripple, because one  day you wake up and found out another 300 million tokens have been added to the market. I will pick doge over this token any day

Yes. They did it before when litecoin came back to no. 2 at coinmarketcap.com. Ripple's price was not doing anything at that time and was not showing that it will rise back up. The next day Ripple added more of their coins in the market adding another few million in their market cap over taking litecoin. It was very controversial.
and yet the price didn't increase, that's not a good sign.

They also announced completion of a trial with 47 Japanese banks few days ago among other news..
http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/news/pdf/2017/0302_a_en.pdf

They keep it quiet, of course nothing say what role XRP will play in integrations with banks. I know a lot of people don't like Ripple XRP because it's a "bank coin" and also for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post. Idk, I'm not clever than anyone else, we'll see what happen.

Not a lot of people know Ripple. I follow Ripple for a long time and I've yet to figure if they don't promote Ripple on purpose (because they're aiming for institutions) or they just sux at communication.

Also for a long time, Ripple had a bad reputation in the cryptosphere: centralised (arguable), scam (I still read this in 2017..), can generate new XRP (wrong), manipulate market cap & dump XRP (no mining, of course market cap rise when they sell XRP).

Idk, maybe they got tired trying to dismantle the myths and receiving no love but hate from the crypto sphere, but can't say they really tried to embrace the community either.
There is a finite number of XRP, no more can be created, you can check distribution here:
https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/

Because there is no mining, XRP are distributed over time (sold). When you see +200millions distributed it's actually a good news and means a whale bought a lot. XRP price is historically pretty stable around $0.006

Ripple announced a proof of concept with Bank of England yesterday:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/03/17/bank-england-trials-artificial-intelligence-blockchain-bid-stay/
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I would have prefer why do people trade Ripple, because one  day you wake up and found out another 300 million tokens have been added to the market. I will pick doge over this token any day
Not a very nice feeling I would assume.

And somehow big time whales on polo maybe feeling the same way too.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
Because there are 100billion Ripple and own by two people
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Because it sucks i think.

It was not long ago they unleashed 333 million coins with no word publicly.
It was spotted by accident and reported here..

So would you want to pour cash into Ripple incorporated's ICO coin ?
You'd be handing cash to Ripple inc pretty much.

That crap coin shouldn't even be in the top100 on theCap rankings.

Coinmarketcap allows filters against premined or not even mineable coins. And now when looking I found the * and ** signs but no pulldown menu where to activate the filter! Dang
Ripple should get three *** since it's practically both. People stay away from that stuff for the right reasons.

Why the hell do you think i told Gliss to add Asterisk's way back ?
Before that users had no idea what was going on and new coins were being dropped jumping the list and people would assume they were all mined.. AUR was the tipping point.
When AUR came out and was instantly like #3 ranked or what ever i ranted at Gliss and he mouthed me off insulted me and called me a Troll with his fanboys then later he did what i suggested and added asterisk's.
..with no thanks or even an apology to me afterwards of course.

Your welcome scene.

See how speaking up and trying helps ?
How many times have you all said to me.. why do you complain etc ?
because it gets results !
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Because there is too much total available coins.

Just like dogecoin.

Even if Ripple had a marketcap of 5.000.000.000$, its price will be only 0.13$

This is the wrong explanation. Not all the XRP tokens are all in available in circulation. Most of them are still stored away in Ripple's vaults. A more practical explanation would be maybe the whales do not want to get into XRP.

Since when the vaults get opened, the whale would run abeach. This concept is just to vastly differentiating from everything else people supporting crypto do cherish.
legendary
Because there is too much total available coins.

Just like dogecoin.

Even if Ripple had a marketcap of 5.000.000.000$, its price will be only 0.13$

This is the wrong explanation. Not all the XRP tokens are all in available in circulation. Most of them are still stored away in Ripple's vaults. A more practical explanation would be maybe the whales do not want to get into XRP.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.

Coinmarketcap allows filters against premined or not even mineable coins. And now when looking I found the * and ** signs but no pulldown menu where to activate the filter! Dang
Ripple should get three *** since it's practically both. People stay away from that stuff for the right reasons.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
because the market makers or i better call them the pumpers have only so much money and so many bots and accounts on poloniex to pump the coins! they don't have a million hands and eyes and they certainly don't have unlimited funds. they can only pump a limited number of coins and right now the two of the biggest coins (dash and eth) are being pumped. after the bubbles of these two coins burst all the money will fly back to bitcoin and to other altcoins.
Ripple can be next. i am also thinking litecoin.
I hope that dogecoin will be the next because more dogecoin that invest than the other altcoin.. and i have dash but few but already been sold its my old dash since 2015 and i could not imagine that the price of dash will increase more..
Ripple i think it can be price increase also but in the future..
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
..or no one care about xrp  Grin

its a centralized bank coin, might as well buy dollars.

Yeah this pretty much, plus look at the total supply, how are that many coins going to create real value, it's insane.   Huh

37,338,114,912 XRP

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Pages:
Jump to: