Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down? - page 10. (Read 2844 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
lots of bad news that hit bitcoin, after bitcoin is booming and many are known to ordinary people. from all the bad news about the news about ETFs that have been rejected that are very relevant to the price of bitcoin, and are currently still waiting for an announcement about the ETF again. all altcoins experience a very significant decline
According to my calculations, in November there will be three news on cryptocurrencies that will turn the market from bearish to bullish. Many are waiting for this news, if they do not help, then probably nothing will help the crypto market ...
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 11:22:55 AM
We are at the end of the cryptocurrency bubble according to eth founder vitalik buterin. With all the etf rejections, people quitting crypto, scam projects, everybody pulling money out instead of investing, the year has really been a glum one for crypto. Lets look to next year.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 12, 2018, 11:18:13 AM
Crypto is what's going on. The market is volatile. Bear markets happen, sometimes for years. You'll need to get used to it quickly, stop checking the prices every day, or leave crypto entirely.
The people you tagged will never understand. You know what, most of the panic sell creates the worst market condition and only because of this guys. In my opinion, BTC is more stable than the last year same time. Then why to panic?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 11:08:49 AM
It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
That is indeed that the price of altcoins are dropping a bit significant. SO for the better future of cryptocurrency, there will be somethin g that need to do some resounced
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 12, 2018, 10:59:36 AM
It always falls before the increasing and it is the main rule of each system and its processes. There is nore something bad or frightening at all must be.
You do not despair perhaps this means that soon we will fly up. But I would not count on it, so as not to despair doubly because of unfulfilled hopes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

There are many reasons why the crypto market is experiencing a great decline in the market for the past months. Interest and trust by investors, belief in the platform and technology, and many more constitute to it. But definitely, this trends does not mean ethereum is dying.  Ethereum has been in this situation many times over the past years and somehow it manages to return on top. We just have to believe.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

The price of the bitcoin is based on the old people that who invested already in the cryptocurrency. There are only a few people who invest in the cryptocurrency that is why the price is not increasing this past few months we have to continue to promote the cryptocurrency to others so that when they already know it they will invest on it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 12, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
It always falls before the increasing and it is the main rule of each system and its processes. There is nore something bad or frightening at all must be.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
October 11, 2018, 07:40:56 AM
Because Bitcoin is going down. Because the people are scared to lose money, so they don't want to invest in crypto, as many people lost lots of money while others made good money. You can think of crypto world as primary forest, so many people don't know anything about it, thus they don't want to invest anything.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Don't worry about it, it's up again in end this year. I hope so. Market is make up trend.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
It was normal when we got more selles then buyers. That make any market goes down. What we can sure is hodl our tokens and wait for the market to recover back. No need to join panic sell if we trust the tokens we hodl will pump up back.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 07:27:05 AM
I believe that the whole cryptocurrency is not stable. This is a normal situation. Even the best economy is falling. I am sure that the market will recover by the end of the year and then there will be growth. I really hope that Bitcoin will be around $ 10,000 in the near future.
Activity: 2
September 28, 2018, 08:37:17 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

Largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 103
October 11, 2018, 07:23:27 AM
Crypto market isn't going down, at least not yet. The crypto market is just having a few challenges at the moment, and it will triumph over that pretty soon. There is no need losing hope in the market cos of its temporary challenges. Everything will be back to normal soon, and we will have a bullish trend once again.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 06:51:44 PM
Market is going down because of correction. You know we live a really big bull market in 2017 and beggining of 2018.
Because of that market  need to do that correction.That is really normal and i believe we will see huge market in the future again.
Activity: 101
October 02, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

There is not enough money coming in. When it comes to crypto it is just like any other commodity and demand is what determines if the price will stay up or down and right now there is not a lot of demand for the coins. It is most likely going to be like this for a long time to come and with so many icos taking out money from the market, expect lower prices
Activity: 336
September 28, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
Nothing bad happens. There was a rapid growth of cryptocurrency, now a long bearish trend. Cryptocurrency is moving to a new level. There are good projects on blockchain technology. Soon, the Altcoins will no longer depend so heavily on Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
September 28, 2018, 08:07:59 AM
This time the crypto market is going down and the rate of all coins are very down and the situation of the market is very critical and there is no profit of sale the coins in the market but if we trust and have faith in the market then i will get definate success in the work.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 28, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
I pay attention to Etheruem at the lowest price for this year around 170 USD, and then go up again to 242 USD.
The value is so good from Ethereum to raise the price if we trade short term.
Activity: 215
September 17, 2018, 07:54:35 PM
I think big whales want cheap price. Many media creating bad news about crypto. If traditional trading requires extreme discipline, crypto requires the mental fortitude of Jedi. The crypto market is more volatile than any market the world has ever seen.
Pages:
Jump to: