Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down? - page 7. (Read 2844 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 15, 2018, 02:11:53 PM
It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
As you see stocks in Asia are down and more information is coming out: Investors are trying to sell all to invest in stocks as it is a tastier pie than Cryptocurrency and this has created The chain effect causes the entire Cryptocurrency to collapse gradually.
Activity: 726
November 15, 2018, 02:08:42 PM
many investors believe bad news and make many people prefer to withdraw or secure their assets, of course this is very bad for cryptocurrency
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 02:07:10 PM
There is no growth without falling! Yes, now everything is very painful and painful for us to look at it, but we must be positive! Soon these difficult times will end, you will see how a cryptocurrency is developing in long strides and is not going to stop !!! just most people are not ready to accept it, just afraid ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 12, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

This is the world of crypto, and everything is unpredictable, just hold your buckle my friend, BTC and others are still waiting for the right timing to move up, patience is the key. We knew already that there are some reasons why this is happening, just like government interventions and acceptance that would be one of the reasons why.
Activity: 294
November 12, 2018, 06:32:48 AM
ETH was a bubble right from the start. It was obvious that most of ICOs will fail just because some of them were direct competitors. Think twice.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 06:41:08 AM
I don't see any reasons for this. I think that we need to be as much suspisious before investing, because there are so many scams. May be it is the reason to dump
Activity: 434
November 08, 2018, 06:05:52 AM
I can explain it like disproportion with demand and supply. Also price manipulation can take place in this field. Some guys can arrange mass selling and squeeze margin traders.
Activity: 364
November 08, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
Because of the bad news, the market is always going down, but the most interesting fact is that there are so much amazing news right now, but the price is not pumping, it is only slowly raising. We need another big up movement.
Activity: 539
November 08, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

Market is just fine. A lot of traders make huge money even in such situation. In addition, XRP hoddlers are rewarded by a great selling opportunity.

I completely agree, because no one has canceled the "game for a fall," experienced traders love it)
Activity: 539
November 08, 2018, 02:57:10 AM
What is going on?

Crypto is what's going on. The market is volatile. Bear markets happen, sometimes for years. You'll need to get used to it quickly, stop checking the prices every day, or leave crypto entirely.

This is quite a difficult task for a beginner, even for an experienced investor)
Activity: 602
November 08, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
The crypto market is down because it is fluctuating, something like this is normal every year, we must be wise in reacting, don't panic, to be able to get back up certainly takes a short time, most importantly you are sure about the future
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
November 08, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
in my opinion has become the nature and risk of course if the crypto currency market is not stable there is needed by investors who have confidence and patience in their investments because the market is also influenced by its investors
Activity: 348
November 08, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
I think it's hard to describe, this is how crypto market conditions are, there is nothing strange. the market up and down is already a very reasonable thing in trading investment assets. So for anglers there is no need to panic with this situation, everything will improve soon. be patient and calm down.
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
This year is really a bad one for cryptocurrency. all cryptocurrency suffer the price declining in a major number.
I believe those things is because there are people who starting to dump their coins, that makes everyone else who has that coins to get worried if they would loss more coins if they keep on holding them. So they sell their coins at the current market and create the domino effect.
Activity: 448
November 08, 2018, 02:05:02 AM
I think because of the audience and investors are going many, the supply and demand takes place, as its price went down. Fluctuation of prices in the market is also a normal activity of the altcoins and bitcoin, for some instances bitcoin and ethereum would increase and also decrease its price. Now the market os experiencing slippage of prices due to volume of coins and investors.
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 02:01:22 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

Market is just fine. A lot of traders make huge money even in such situation. In addition, XRP hoddlers are rewarded by a great selling opportunity.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
The crypto market fell in proportion to how quickly or slower investors made the decision to leave the market and take the money with them. This process became permanent and it was already very difficult to return to the growth of the crypto market. Thank God this process of falling has come to an end and has passed to stability.
OTC
Activity: 196
November 06, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
Actually. to be honest people are really speculating negative views about cryptocurrency which is bringing the crypto market down. This year hasn't been good to cryptocurrency but there's still hope of it recovering soon.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
November 06, 2018, 08:51:38 AM
if you invest in bitcoin and ethereum, my advice is you don't see the crypto market too often, because btc and eth are long-term investments. now all prices are unstable and relatively low, now is the time to buy.
Activity: 1344
November 06, 2018, 08:43:40 AM
I think that the market is falling due to external manipulators. People who manage tens of millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. Right now they are buying assets at low cost.
Pages:
Jump to: