Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down? - page 5. (Read 2844 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 05:55:45 AM
Because of the whales, that are trying to kick the most possible amount of investors from the market. After we will reach this level of disappointment in crypto currencies, the market will fly to the moon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 11:59:46 PM
What is happening now is that cryptocurrency is in a critical condition, all the coins dropped without exception but I hope this is not the end of the cryptocurency, I am sure that in the future it will stabilize again and this all takes time to get up and run normally
Activity: 434
November 25, 2018, 11:53:43 PM
It is difficult to give a definite answer to such a difficult question. Indeed, in fact, many important reasons can influence the change in prices on the crypto market. First of all, you need to take into account the long-term financial correction after the active growth of the crypto market. Also, prices depend on the statements of various financial organizations and the activities of speculators.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 21, 2018, 12:47:11 AM
Now this has become an issue and also creates a lot of people who panic so that actually makes prices decline now. in my opinion it does make many people sell their assets because prices are declining
Activity: 420
November 21, 2018, 12:42:18 AM
You need to understand that the crypto market is always an unstable direction. There is a risk of strong price fluctuations, so do not hope for stability. Sometimes there are sharp ups, which are sometimes replaced by strong falls. You just need to be able to predict possible price changes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 02:14:45 PM
The decline of the market is now a temporary phenomenon. Do not panic and think that this is the end. In fact, the market will always survive the ups and the downs. It is necessary to adequately respond to the current situation and not lose the money invested.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 18, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
Can we really say what happened to the market i think no. But everyone out there suggesting various reasons why the Market went down
my own reasons i think is that there are a lot of holders out there compared to last year and most of them are the organizers of different projects who intend in holding and sell when price goes up and since there's not enough circulation we should expect some red
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 18, 2018, 04:38:44 PM
Someone is just profitable. Beneficial in here, "to shave the hamsters". I think someone is just manipulating the market for their own benefit. Can after such falls and will begin active growth, in General we'll see.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2018, 03:27:23 PM
It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Nothing is dying now, just wait for that year was a whole year of growth, and as the pattern after growth should be and fall, so just wait and everything is normalized
Here I read who wrote it. You done what you say you need to wait and everything is back to normal and get back to you with a big plus. In these games, love is patient.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Nothing is dying now, just wait for that year was a whole year of growth, and as the pattern after growth should be and fall, so just wait and everything is normalized
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
November 18, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
I think the big drop this time is due to Bitmain as well as Bitcoin cash. They give hard fork nothing to solve, while they are the ones who hold the majority of the bitcoin exploited. All are created by them.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
The crypto market is not really going down. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are great in terms of earnings and profitability. Their projects are excellent for earning.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 02:00:11 PM
The faith in crypto has gone down and the mantra of hold is no longer something I will urge any investor to do. I think more traders are dumping their coins for a tangible assets or anything that will give them a good return of their investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
Well, it wants those who specifically they manipulated,what can I say,at the head of the largest banks and funds who are behind this so the market went down,and the maximum to expel the people themselves and to buy and the price will fly up,so as they Say as the go-ahead by the government and managers of deduct all poetic up
I do not know whether this is manipulation or not, and if it is true this is only manipulation and there are people who intentionally want to have stock at cheap prices before all goes up, surely they already have a lot of stock, and it is not impossible if there are pump and pump thus stressing those who have sold at low prices
Activity: 266
November 18, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
Well, it wants those who specifically they manipulated,what can I say,at the head of the largest banks and funds who are behind this so the market went down,and the maximum to expel the people themselves and to buy and the price will fly up,so as they Say as the go-ahead by the government and managers of deduct all poetic up
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 18, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
I believe many people feeling worried that the will loose their money if they keep on holding their coins, that way they sold their coins in a huge amount.
Those makes the price drop rapidly just like few days back.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 18, 2018, 11:55:20 AM
I think that people have already understood why prices have fallen in the whole market. You need to immediately see what happens with the BTC, and what happened to it? I think that the fall in prices is due to the fact that a lot of BTC were introduced to the market by manipulators.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 10:29:12 AM
crypto is still a world with excellent financial circulation, it's just that with a very fast turnaround, prices can go up and down very quickly, maybe it is surprising for juniors like me, but start adapting to this
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2018, 08:28:55 AM
No one actually knows the reason but some of the analysis is saying that this market is going down because of Bitcoin cash fork. But no one knows the actual reason. I think, big investors dumped the coins to create panic so that the people sell their bitcoin because they want the market to be unpredictable.
Activity: 434
November 18, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Everyone is waiting for the rise of the market for the new year, but there will not be a rise, this year there will most likely be only a fall, after everyone sells their coins then the market will grow, now the panic wave is huge, it seems to me that we will see a strong decline Bitcoin, but the one who understands the market, knows that this is all temporary.
Pages:
Jump to: