Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market red - page 20. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:40:30 AM
According to me the sector of banks has started to invest on Bitcoin so they are buying bitcoins more cheaply by scaring them. When they collect enough the market will be green again.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 05:12:09 AM
The current market is very depressed, so human nature is more and more expensive. In fact, investment in cryptocurrency, now is definitely a good time. All the tokens went down a lot.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 05:09:13 AM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
Because there is no good momentum for the growth of the cryptocurrency rate. There is no positive news, none of the major players are talking about cryptocurrencies, perhaps now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
June 28, 2018, 05:04:09 AM
Most of the market is heavily tied and influenced byt the price of Bitcoin. There was a story about an exchange being hacked last couple of weeks that has had a large negative influence on the Bitcoin price. People shorting the market also does not help things.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
June 28, 2018, 05:00:26 AM
Whales want to roll down crypto market , that's the only real reason of red market . Market is absolutely manipulated and you can't do anything to make things go better . Good news have no positive effect on crypto market  , Facebook reverses its crypto ad ban - https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/26/facebook-reverses-its-crypto-ad-ban/ , so what , right ? This news have no impact on market , because it is absolutely in a hands of manipulators .
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 04:49:43 AM
In the cryptocurrency, there is a constant downward movement - correction - up - correction, these processes are constant, but the main factors affecting the course are news and people with big money. I'm sure right now is a great time to buy a lot of top tokens at a low price.
Activity: 39
June 28, 2018, 04:38:01 AM
There is no bad news but the BTC is still down sharply, hopefully it will recover soon. I believe so.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 04:35:27 AM
Manipulators simply squeeze everyone from this sector of the economy to buy back more coins and gain a monopoly!
Activity: 90
June 28, 2018, 04:27:52 AM
The market looks red and this appears frightening to everyone in the cryptobussiness. But this red thing is a normal trend in cryptocurrency. The market must fall for people to be able to buy more and make profit when the price falls. If the market continues to rise, I bet you that no one will be willing to sell his or her token.
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 04:25:49 AM
July 5, India introduces another ban on the use of crypto currency. So, we should expect another fall. Although in the market and so there are swings.
Activity: 118
June 28, 2018, 04:24:11 AM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

"bad news makes all crypto prices go down, and market conditions go in red zones. Bad news greatly gives effect to market price, and of course make all become damaged,
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 28, 2018, 03:52:05 AM
You tell me?

What’s going on?

First I want to say it is a cycle which when market is low people want to buy, results value will rise and when the results are good (green)here we are going to sell it, that it is because of greater supply it will flow and get a pop up and later down... down... down.  

I know this is short but I know this would be helpful to you and maybe in our research tomorrow.
Thank you for this kind of explanation, this helped me realized more easily why the market is going red and what are the reasons behind that. For the meantime I am reading many articles about that to gain my knowledge using this kind of information. Thanks a lot sir Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
June 28, 2018, 03:41:59 AM
I think that the market is red for a long time due to the fact that he is managed and manipulated by big players who keep thousands of bitcoins and etherium in their wallet.
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
Currently, we are currently worried about the price of Cryptocurrency that decreased in price.
The price of red and even the coins that I have the price fell by 40% to this day.
This is very sad.
I think the price drop is due to many issues that are developing negatively about Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 03:28:58 AM
The market is in such a situation because large amounts of money have come out and will repurchase it at very low prices. The manipulative market always goes in the direction of big money
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 03:25:15 AM
You tell me?

What’s going on?
Because I know why the red market because now the bear market is still not over and that way the market is still not stable and still fluctuate, so from now on many people who prefer to invest and hold their altcoin
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
personally, I think if this is the result of many people holding their coins rather than using them. That's why the price is low so we,
do not need to panic just be patient. if the market is stable again everyone will be happy and can sell their altcoin and earn a profit

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 03:19:01 AM
many people seeing the red market panic and drain all their coins, you need patience, I'm sure that soon everything will become green
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 03:12:22 AM
I think market is red due to lack of patience of investor and the way they dumping at any value, and also the kind of news which is fud people reading on various platform .
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
I believe that bitcoin has risen too much in price at the end of 2017 and now it is falling because the price is too high.
Pages:
Jump to: