Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market red - page 16. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 17, 2018, 07:06:50 AM
I think that now it is no longer necessary to talk about such bad things as that the market is now in a dangerous zone, the market began its recovery, and as soon as you begin to understand that bitcoin has started its turn, you will understand that it's time to start investing.
It is still early to talk about the restoration of the market, as it can again turn in the opposite direction. We need to wait at least one week to understand that this is indeed the beginning of the growth of the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
I just visited HITBTC and kucoin.
there are so many alternative coins even BITCOIN at green now,
I hope this will continue to grow.
Activity: 602
July 17, 2018, 07:03:12 AM
I think that now it is no longer necessary to talk about such bad things as that the market is now in a dangerous zone, the market began its recovery, and as soon as you begin to understand that bitcoin has started its turn, you will understand that it's time to start investing.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 06:59:22 AM
There is no one to blame for the fall of the market. it is expected that prices will tank after we had such a massive bull market in january. People would definitely sell their coins to take out their profit so that will contribute to the fall of the market. Mostly now it is just whales manipulating the prices so they can buy the coins for a cheap price.
Activity: 130
July 17, 2018, 06:16:56 AM
The market is always based on supply and demand so the reason why the market is red is because there are more people who are interested on selling their coins that will cause the market to have a huge amount of volume and it will make the price to decrease.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 11:54:56 AM
Someone is manipulating the market, we have something to do with this. It can go on forever.
The market is always being manipulated by someone. Otherwise the course was in place and changed races. As for the cryptocurrency, people quickly get rich and a lot of inexperienced whales, because of which chaos is happening in the market.
Activity: 81
July 16, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
Someone is manipulating the market, we have something to do with this. It can go on forever.
copper member
Activity: 378
July 16, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
Every financial market need some correction time for the long term  development of the market. Same is the case with crypto market. But crypto market has develop stron base over the long period of time and it will gI've good return
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
July 16, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
There should not be any reason for the market drop during the bear trend. The market develops according to its rules, which say that there can not be constant growth and a constant fall. That's why we see a wavy graph for a price of any coin.
Activity: 33
July 15, 2018, 05:09:40 AM
A lot of information has taken place since the beginning of the year. Facebook banned Bitcoin and Twitter forbid Bitcoin. Everything is going on continuously. This affects the market
Activity: 133
July 15, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
Not to sound unrealistic, but why is it that nobody questions the market when we are having a green fest?. Anyways, regarding this topic, there has been some speculations that the bloodbath in the market has been as a result of the underground work of whales who are doing it just so they could benefit more.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
July 14, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
Just now, the cycle of falling prices! Great players artificially understate prices! Whales though to achieve panic selling of coins. But soon everything will change, I believe it!
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
I think market is red due to lack of patience of investor and the way they dumping at any value, and also the kind of news which is fud people reading on various platform .
Activity: 406
July 14, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
We can make a logical conclusion that the current situation in the crypto-currency market is typical for this time period. The reasons for the fall are seasonal, fundamental factors. And all the hype created today around, it is nothing like an attempt to skillfully manipulate the market and try to lower the price of Bitcoin, in order to purchase at a better price before the upcoming jump.
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
The market is always down in the first half of the year. There was so much bad news that the market went down and the capital was withdrawn quite a lot. However, at the moment there is much positive news coming out, we need to wait for positive signals from the end of the year. I believe the market will recover.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 14, 2018, 03:28:17 PM
I think first reason is economical war in the world. Big investors holding their money now. But i believe they will come back to cyrpto market again. Everything will be much better
Activity: 187
July 14, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
The huge news about myetherwallet hack was a big pull. Lots of people lost their ethereum and tokens as well. The ones who were not affected by the hack got afraid their tokens and ethereum will be stolen.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:15:49 PM
As mentioned in the share, this market is also technically analyzed. appearing in the graphs are actually reflected. We deserve better places.
really the state of the market is just a reflection on us and of course also many other factors such as issues that circulate that prohibit social media advertising cryptocurrency would greatly impact on the market chart continues to decline.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 14, 2018, 02:33:50 PM
It seems that investors lost faith in the crypto currency after a sharp price collapse at the beginning of the year. I think that market will be green another time, 1 year or more, and the market will gain strength again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 14, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
As mentioned in the share, this market is also technically analyzed. appearing in the graphs are actually reflected. We deserve better places.
Pages:
Jump to: