Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the market red - page 19. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:34:25 AM
Market is red because there are many seller compare to buyers and sometimes buyer and seller could be equal or better still buyer's numbers might be more than seller but Whales could be manipulating the market  for short term gain!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 13, 2018, 04:31:50 AM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

Actually bull market is cannot be predicted. When peoples predict and hit later, they was lucky.
Cryptocurrency value is often changing in the market with a significant difference.
When the market is red, that means some peoples selling or dumping their coins.
Activity: 304
July 13, 2018, 03:34:10 AM
No one knows the reason, because the frequency of the information coming to the Crypto market is too great. So I think no one knows why the market fell.

Is this hard to know the truth. But I really believe that after falling down the market always grows up so be patient and wait.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
Just like a business their is a time of crisis they work hard  and be stable. The same situation of a market now so disappointed because of crisis but always be more positive their is a time for recovery.
Activity: 11
July 06, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
Bad news , Whale , Future trade
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
Major players with their artificial manipulation lowered the market down. There were no prerequisites for the fall, the news background is positive. So this is all temporary and soon the price will go up. Now better to buy or HOLD.
Indeed, as if someone does not want prices to grow, and does everything possible for this. Only the market begins to recover, the next day again decline. How long this will go on is unknown.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 06, 2018, 07:06:00 AM
You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

We cannot predict the market yet because it just the second quarter of the year, you will see a more stable price when the last quarter of 2018 is approaching. Expect more people to invest on that time, at the moment if you see the market turns red just grab your chance to invest on it and buy coins for a cheap price from there you will have the advantage if the market rises again.
Activity: 364
July 05, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
Major players with their artificial manipulation lowered the market down. There were no prerequisites for the fall, the news background is positive. So this is all temporary and soon the price will go up. Now better to buy or HOLD.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 05, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
Crypto market investments in the market have been reduced to red for a long time. People began to approach fearfully and withdraw their investments. Stubborn investors like me are still going on.
Yes its been a long time that market this year is red but for me i still believe that the market will become green. For now lets just take this opportunity to invest for its price is still affordable. Soonest this year the market will be green if we just keep on holding our coins today. We will reap our fruit of patience the soonest.
Activity: 64
July 05, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
Crypto market investments in the market have been reduced to red for a long time. People began to approach fearfully and withdraw their investments. Stubborn investors like me are still going on.
Activity: 131
July 05, 2018, 05:14:21 AM
because this is market,now everyone see the risky of market and they sell coin but you beleive the future of market you buy,they think the price now is expensive and they sell but you think it is cheap and you buy,buy when buyer< seller the marketr red,when the market fall down and it balance it will grow up again,i beleive in the near future the crypto market will go up again
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 05:11:41 AM
Trust no one.Think with your head.No known analyst has yet given an accurate answer.The market is changing and we need to understand this, and not believe everything they say.
Activity: 110
July 05, 2018, 05:03:01 AM
One cannot say for sure why the market is going down. Some say that hacks, others bad news surrounding cryptocurrency. Whom to believe I do not know. I think regulators are trying to kill cryptocurrency. They are taking strict stances against cryptocurrency.
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
July 04, 2018, 05:29:05 PM
Everyone knows about bear market. You guys know that if it's goes up and goes down. It's like a trending everyday and part of the global economy issue. But don't you worry that bear market will reverse upwards after this long time bearish market.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
You tell me?

What’s going on?
Seeing market is just a normal happening here in crypto. We must stay positive because for sure the market can recover as what the market did when it is suffering from a crisis.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
June 30, 2018, 09:04:26 PM
No one knows the reason, because the frequency of the information coming to the Crypto market is too great. So I think no one knows why the market fell.

Well its normal if market is red or green, crypto coins are unpredictable, you cant predict what happen in the present and future. But we can assumed, if the last movement of the coins is rising up then we expect next movement will be falls down. Theres only two movement.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 30, 2018, 05:13:18 PM
Activity: 58
June 30, 2018, 04:49:04 PM
in cryptocurrency went money bags that have always earned on the fall of the market the same Rothschild
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 03:29:35 PM
The reason is news about hacks. This blames stability and safeness of crypto.
Crypto is so new that there will be many holes and hackers will easily attack these holes. We need time to grow crypto and fix holes so people really feel secure when investing in crypto.
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
Recently, just everything was green, the whole of 2017 was green) Now there is a correction and this is a normal state for the stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: